Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? (17045 Views)

Is Car Fuel Saver Really Economical? / What Is "Car Running Rich" And "Car Running Lean"? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by onyxo76(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
One more thing.
Will be staying in ph next year.
Hope the police officers there won't harass me if they see I renew my papers in Delta instead of lagos
why should they harass you? ive never renewed my papers in lagos despite having a lagos plate number, every state is on autoreg so your car data is accessible nationwide.
I travel interstate and no officer has ever accused me of osun renewal. if not no car with another state plate will not be able to another state ni yen.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
onyxo76:

why should they harass you? ive never renewed my papers in lagos despite having a Lagos plate number, every state is on autoreg so your car data is accessible nationwide.
I travel interstate and no officer has ever accused me of osun renewal. if not no car with another state plate will not be able to another state ni yen.

It is showing expired on verify.autoreg.com
Despite renewing in Delta
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by onyxo76(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:

It is showing expired on verify.autoreg.com
Despite renewing in Delta
don't worry so long you have the hard copies of your papers that are valid till the next renewal date ,you're good to go, no police will waste his time going to autoreg to confirm a valid car renewal.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by konvicted77: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Look up Central Motor Information Registry System frm ur browser.
Sirchiboy:
How do I go about it
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
onyxo76:

don't worry so long you have the hard copies of your papers that are valid till the next renewal date ,you're good to go, no police will waste his time going to autoreg to confirm a valid car renewal.
Bro I made a payment there.
I was debited.
I click confirm payment on the police site and us telling me payment not found
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
onyxo76:

why should they harass you? ive never renewed my papers in lagos despite having a lagos plate number, every state is on autoreg so your car data is accessible nationwide.
Please answer me.
I use remitta
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
joyandfaith:

Proof of ownership is a latest development. It is about 1k and yearly.
Police clearance is new digital central motor registry, about 5 to 6k but not yearly.
From a WhatsApp page
Nigerian Police is at it again. This time around is what they call Police Central Motor Registry Information System (CMRIS). It costs 5k and it is yearly thing (was introduced by Tinubu). A friend and colleague of mine parted with 40k for not having it when he was stopped at police check point on a highway somewhere in the Southeast. They collected the 40k with abeg. Something that would have been done with not more than 6k. If you have not done yours, it takes about 20 minutes to do it online with the following information, your NIN, email address, phone number, vehicle registration number, the chassis number, the engine number, the vehicle colour, year of manufacture, model, make of the vehicle etc. Just go to NPF CMRIS https://cmris.npf.gov.ng/
follow the instructions to create a profile and make payment. The certificate will be sent to the email you provided. Then go to a business centre and print out a copy shikena.
The breakdown of the cost is as follows: Fee – N5,000.00, VAT – N375.00, bank charges - N190.00, printing about N200.00, total cost about N6,000.00. The beauty of it is that you can do it at the comfort of your home any time any day. Don’t fall a victim and spend unnecessarily with abeg. Do it now or meet someone who can do it to help you out. If you go to licensing office or police stations to do it, they collect as much as between 15k to 20k. Where Police demand for this is where they know that you do not have a choice (very lonely place and they know that you are at their mercy) other than to part with your hard-earned money. If you claim ignorance, they have a copy to show you there. They no dey smile o. Tell others cos information is power and many people are not aware of this and are falling victim every day.

Please answer me.
I use remitta
Bro I made a payment there. I was debited. I click confirm payment on the police site and us telling me payment not found
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by onyxo76(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Please answer me.
I use remitta
Bro I made a payment there. I was debited. I click confirm payment on the police site and us telling me payment not found

that's beyond me,I followed all the process and everything went well.

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
onyxo76:

that's beyond me,I followed all the process and everything went well.
Bros please is it through email they sent you the certificate.
Remita sent me receipt on my email after payment but if I try to confirm my payment on the police site then it says not found.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by onyxo76(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Bros please is it through email they sent you the certificate.
Remita sent me receipt on my email after payment but if I try to confirm my payment on the police site then it says not found.
yes in my mail

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
onyxo76:
yes in my mail
Thank you boss.
Was it the same day it was approved or the following day
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by onyxo76(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Thank you boss.
Was it the same day it was approved or the following day
I paid on Saturday, I got it Sunday morning
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Sirchiboy: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
onyxo76:
yes in my mail
This is my problem.
If I click confirm payment.
It says not found.
Network was terrible so I click regenerate not knowing the first one I made was successful.
That police site is terrible
They would never show you the previous file payment to avoid trace.
They will only bring new file payment.

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Charles545: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2023
joyandfaith:

Proof of ownership is a latest development. It is about 1k and yearly.
Police clearance is new digital central motor registry, about 5 to 6k but not yearly.
From a WhatsApp page
Nigerian Police is at it again. This time around is what they call Police Central Motor Registry Information System (CMRIS). It costs 5k and it is yearly thing (was introduced by Tinubu). A friend and colleague of mine parted with 40k for not having it when he was stopped at police check point on a highway somewhere in the Southeast. They collected the 40k with abeg. Something that would have been done with not more than 6k. If you have not done yours, it takes about 20 minutes to do it online with the following information, your NIN, email address, phone number, vehicle registration number, the chassis number, the engine number, the vehicle colour, year of manufacture, model, make of the vehicle etc. Just go to NPF CMRIS https://cmris.npf.gov.ng/
follow the instructions to create a profile and make payment. The certificate will be sent to the email you provided. Then go to a business centre and print out a copy shikena.
The breakdown of the cost is as follows: Fee – N5,000.00, VAT – N375.00, bank charges - N190.00, printing about N200.00, total cost about N6,000.00. The beauty of it is that you can do it at the comfort of your home any time any day. Don’t fall a victim and spend unnecessarily with abeg. Do it now or meet someone who can do it to help you out. If you go to licensing office or police stations to do it, they collect as much as between 15k to 20k. Where Police demand for this is where they know that you do not have a choice (very lonely place and they know that you are at their mercy) other than to part with your hard-earned money. If you claim ignorance, they have a copy to show you there. They no dey smile o. Tell others cos information is power and many people are not aware of this and are falling victim every day.

The police does not have business with such.
It is a fraudulent venture as it is not part of the police duties.
I wonder what this country is turning into.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by unikazzy(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2023
folake4u:
Anyways, I do car paper renewals, plate number registration, driver's license too.

Hit me up for these and more if you're based in Edo State.

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by bobbiiee: 10:21am On Jan 02
It could be that token wasn't due to site /network issue. Did you request for the token again? If that fails, what state was your vehicle registered? You can call the person in charge of cmr in that state for way forward.
jechona:

I have tried applying for it through the link above but, am stock at the token. They are not sending me the token via text, email or call for me to proceed. Please what is the way out?
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by agbajeolugbenga: 5:04pm On Jan 15
e-CMR is uncalled for by Nigerian Police. All they need to do is to link up with the car registration portal. in any case, how do you renew constant data? I am a computer scientist. This type of data is called redundant data. The technology is outdated that is why the latest protection against car theft is the installation of tracking system.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by odimbannamdi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11
keeptick:
I renewed my Ford edge N26,400 three days ago

Hello bro...how is the performance of your Ford Edge? Would you advise a bro to buy a Ford? I see that it is quite affordable, but a lot of people on Nairaland are selling off theirs.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by FutureFocus: 9:03pm On Feb 11
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro...how is the performance of your Ford Edge? Would you advise a bro to buy a Ford? I see that it is quite affordable, but a lot of people on Nairaland are selling off theirs.

Buy Toyota or Benz , ford is not so strong like those
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by odimbannamdi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11
FutureFocus:

Buy Toyota or Benz , ford is not so strong like those

Looks so.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Emekayoung(m): 10:40am On Feb 13
post=127584743:
PRICE LIST

1. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES (New or Tokunbo):
The cost of registering: Saloon=N45,000 Jeep/space Bus=N47,000 Bus =N55,000

This will include:

Plate Number, Proof of ownership certificate, Road worthiness, Central Motor Registry Receipt, Vehicle License, Insurance, Computerized vehicle Inspection, Number Tag, Reflective tape, AutoVIN Certificate

REQUIREMENTS: Copies of all relevant documents of the vehicle.

2. Renewal of Vehicle Licence, Road Worthiness Certificate and Insurance
COST:
Saloon Car = N13,000
Jeep/SUV/Space Bus= N14,500
Pick-Up vehicles=N19,000
Truck Vehicles=N32,000

3. CUSTOMIZED PLATE NUMBER =N130,000

4. DEALER PLATE NUMBERS =N130,000

5. TINTED PERMIT =N15,000

6. Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Fresh Applicant) =N25,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Fresh Applicant) =N30,000

Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Renewal) =N13,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Renewal) =N17,000
Your phone number please
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by Emekayoung(m): 10:44am On Feb 13
ford101:
can I do tinted permit in abuja cos I was thinking that it's no longer valid to get that in Nigeria now.
It's banned and no police officer should ask you for tint permit.
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by ibroman12(m): 5:45am On Feb 14
Oyo State Car Paper renewal should cost you

Cars 23k
Jeeps 25k

What you will get
Vehicle license
Road worthiness
Proof of Ownership
And Insurance

I can help u process it

WhatsApp me 08161262346

The documents are valid and can all be verified
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by 9jalad(m): 11:36am On Mar 26
This is what state?

post=127584743:
PRICE LIST

1. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES (New or Tokunbo):
The cost of registering: Saloon=N45,000 Jeep/space Bus=N47,000 Bus =N55,000

This will include:

Plate Number, Proof of ownership certificate, Road worthiness, Central Motor Registry Receipt, Vehicle License, Insurance, Computerized vehicle Inspection, Number Tag, Reflective tape, AutoVIN Certificate

2. Renewal of Vehicle Licence, Road Worthiness Certificate and Insurance
COST:
Saloon Car = N13,000
Jeep/SUV/Space Bus= N14,500
Pick-Up vehicles=N19,000
Truck Vehicles=N32,000

3. CUSTOMIZED PLATE NUMBER =N130,000

4. DEALER PLATE NUMBERS =N130,000

5. TINTED PERMIT =N15,000

6. Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Fresh Applicant) =N25,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Fresh Applicant) =N30,000

Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Renewal) =N13,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Renewal) =N17,000
Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by shankara7: 11:55am On Apr 01
jechona:

Is your contact in Port?
Owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / What Is An "Idle Relearn Procedure"? / Taxi drivers, What Do You Do To Forgotten Items When You Can't Trace The Owner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.