Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (41919 Views)

Poll: The Best Musician In Nigeria Is

2face: 70% (143 votes)
Dbanj: 13% (28 votes)
Other: 15% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Your Best Musician For The Year 2012 / Without Any Doubt 2face Is The Best Musician In Africa. / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Babamide(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2011
Tubaba is the epitome of nigeria's music industry
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by blackmale(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2011
d banj noni,
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by seyijames3(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2011
tu baba noni
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by MrGlobe(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2011
@ProudIgbo what soft drink is intoxicating you cos something must be wrong with your brain.
@TOPIC Tuface and Asa are the only true musicians in Nigeria with the whole package. Others are gimmicks.
However right now, DBANJ is the biggest gimmick in Nigeria. If thats what you are asking for. Its really working for him. His signing scam with Kanye West really put him as the biggest 'musician' otherwise known as gimmician in Nigeria right now.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Afam4eva(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2011
Pls add P square to the title and the poll.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2011
Its even sacrilegious to mention TUFACE and D'whatever in the same breath. Come on, Tu baba has been on top of the game for ever, he's not only the best in the industry, he created the forking industry in the first place!

Comparing him with that noisemaker is just like comparing R.KELLY and Trey Songz. It's a big insult. Baba na baba anytime.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Afam4eva(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2011
If the OP has seen the way D'banj and other artist in Nigeria regard 2baba, he wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place. They are worlds apart. @face is seen as a kinda God in the music industry.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by neily(f): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2011
Tu Baba is the far much better naa. Must u ask?
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by baslone: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Africa's finest!!! wink
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by benny2015(f): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2011
from any angle you like to look at it Tuface is still da best
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Gbenge77(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2011
pro01:

Its even sacrilegious to mention TUFACE and D'whatever in the same breath. Come on, Tu baba has been on top of the game for ever, he's not only the best in the industry, he created the forking industry in the first place!

Comparing him with that noisemaker is just like comparing R.KELLY and Trey Songz. It's a big insult. Baba na baba anytime.
true
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by konkocious(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2011
Tubaba - musician
Dbanj - entertainer
9ice - juju
Asa - musician & performer
Psquare - melody kings & dancers
Terry g - noise maker & akpako masta
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by drills: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2011
2face music will see the next generation, I cant say that for Psquare or Dbanj

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by neyostica: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Op u fuckedup, its even an insult to compare Dbanj with psquare n MI let alone TUBABA.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by IykeD(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
This subject has been over-flogged. I think we have had this here over and over and i will still say for the umpteenth time that Tuface Innocent ''2baba'' Idibia is a hundred years ahead of others. No name in particular though!
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by iykak47: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
Both of them are good but Innocent Uja Idibia is better than Dapo Daniel Oyebanji.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by chy101: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
P-square and Tuface remains the Nigerias best. I don't see dbang among the first 3 or 5.
The list goes thus:

Tuface/P-Square (both celebrated, known in Nigeria, Africa and world at large)
Don Jazzy
Terry G
Dbanj
9ice/Nigger Raw
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
Genevieve and jim iyke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by gaffer: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
The son of idibia is no doubt  the revolution of Music industry in Naija
Dbanj and P square took it to another level.
These guys all have their own niche and are all successful at it.
Comparison would make no sense to me.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by chy101: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
Dbanj has not even come close to the level where P-square and Tuface parade. I think dbanj can be rated with such musicians as 9ice, Nigger Raw, Tony Tetula, styl plus etc.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
chy101:

Dbanj has not even come close to the level where P-square and Tuface parade. I think dbanj can be rated with such musicians as 9ice, Nigger Raw, Tony Tetula, styl plus etc.
are u serious right now? undecided welll to each, his opinion
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by konkocious(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
@chy 101
maybe u need to google them to knw their standard
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by donpeluchi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
There's something on my mind, just wanna talk about it, it's killing me inside ,  I just wanna be there, , i just wanna be the one you're loving. Tubaba no lele, fire burn them who try to content with u!
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by slodot2000: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
[table]This subject has been over-flogged. I think we have had this here over and over and i will still say for the umpteenth time that Tuface Innocent ''2baba'' Idibia is a hundred years ahead of others. No name in particular though![/table]

Bro you just said it all. Tubaba is the Africas finest. NO COMPARISM!!! cool for me,  he's about 300yrs ahead of all African musicans. No arguement.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by abbey621(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
The truth is D'banj is good but 2face is better, but overall it's definitely Psquare, even when they go outside their comfort zone, they would still put together something better than their counterparts. In Africa, no artiste has more fans than Psquare, if you've seen their tours, you won't dispute this. Listen to Asampkokopto and tell me if that's not originality, every album has been a success, you can't say that for 2face or Dbanj.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by htajz: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
tuface and p square are the best so far , all other follow.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by shadrach77: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
chy101:

P-square and Tuface remains the Nigerias best. I don't see dbang among the first 3 or 5.
The list goes thus:

Tuface/P-Square (both celebrated, known in Nigeria, Africa and world at large)
Don Jazzy
Terry G
Dbanj
9ice/Nigger Raw

you are silly! is don jazzy a musician?  
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Even zain knows that he is too good. Tu baba all d way. My best track is 'jst lyk rain drops' feel the music.lol
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
shadrach77:

you are silly! is don jazzy a musician?  
hahaha. Lmao. Maybe he was told and he decided to say what he was told because, he doesnt know. Lol[/color]
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by FFA: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
D WHAT ?//////////////// DON JAZZY SEF BOW FOR TUBABA ON SOUNDCITY, TUUUUUUUUFACE NA BABA
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by onyebaba(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
2baba any tym. Haters pls leave his personal life outta music.
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by Elswagnifico: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wonders shall neva end,1 day NLers ll compare Apple nd Peugeot, hw can u compare tuface wif Dbanj of all musicians.let Dbanj make a hit witout don baba J nd I'll as much look his way.Meanwhile TUBABA has my vote anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry / What Songs Make You Cry?! / Download Dj Khaled Ft Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.