Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! (22494 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by jamesversion: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Ehen! Another one.

Do you people not say :"Sex Na food?"

Another one "food don land ooo"

Yea, I remember Turmacs confessing dat sex is food.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by ukaface(f): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2023
SMH

Na now Una just Dey know say na sex the bible been Dey talk about?

Una think say na apple? Dey play
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by o123456789(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Look at it, sex is the only thing and place where we have restriction.

Considering The Law in Genesis 2 before The Law in Exodus, we were free in all things eg we were free to eat food,, clothes, travel, relating with people from any tribe, cars, houses, animals etc

But the only thing that we are not allowed to do is to have sex.

The Commandment even Said "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And it is in sex that we tell our liitle children as they are growing "Do not let anybody touch you ooh"

It is in sex we say "no dey touch my pikin like dat/i no like how you dey touch me"

It is in sex and for sex that you will hear women say "if you touch me, you go die"

It is in sex that touching is also cheating in marriage.

And it is in sex thst you are not allowed to have sex outside your marriage.

With this your post it means that prostitutes are wiser?
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by nosagold(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Considering The Law in Genesis 2 before The Law in Exodus, we were free in all things eg we were free to eat food,, clothes, travel, relating with people from any tribe, cars, houses, animals etc

The Commandment even Said "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And it is in sex that we tell our liitle children as they are growing "Do not let anybody touch you ooh"

It is in sex we say "no dey touch my pikin like dat/i no like how you dey touch me"

It is in sex and for sex that you will hear women say "if you touch me, you go die"

Don’t misinterpret the scriptures to suit your own theory.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by buJu234: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2023
No sir , its not

Although I don't support sexual immorality.

I think it's just too over hyped especially in 3rd world African countries.

Maybe to help alot of women since they re the ones that are very religious and have nothing to offer apart from sex
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Deogratiasfx: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this how u read ur own Bible? So if sex was the forbidden fruit how then God still told them to be fruitful and multiply? That was before the fall. This is not even worthy of debate.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by WantsandMore: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How man wan come take multiply?
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Deogratiasfx: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2023
jamesversion:

Yea, I remember Turmacs confessing dat sex is food.

So why do people say someone eat the money or I ate the money? So we can also say money is also the forbidden fruit ba. Who is mentoring u?

2 Likes

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by advanceDNA: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Is this how u read ur own Bible? So if sex was the forbidden fruit how then God still told them to be fruitful and multiply? That was before the fall. This is not even worthy of debate.

People are too sexually driven about the way they view most things....
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by jamesversion: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

So why do people say someone eat the money or I ate the money? So we can also say money is also the forbidden fruit ba. Who is mentoring u?

No, I only said I know someone who said sex is equivalent to food.

Oga, to me, food is food oh. Sex has nothing on food to me.
If I'm in a bad mood, I can't have sex. But, even if person die, I go still chop food.

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And this is where you see that female Adam aka Eve had sex with Satan.

And that Satan was her first! And we know the importance of "the first" aka the statement "women never forget their first'.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,

Have we not seen that women are indeed moved by the penis when they eye it?

Secondly, 'she took of the fruit and ate it" So whose fruit was she eating here for clearly it was not her husband's own?

And the next line tells us that "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat"

Which shows she "ate" first and it was after her "eating" that she gave her husband to eat.

And note the word "she gave her husband"

Clearly, in her first, "she took" meaning someone was giving it to her just as we see how that she is now the one who gives to her husband.

Op we can deduce from ur writeup that woman first had sex( eating the forbidden fruit) with Satan and later lured Adam to also have sex with her after experiencing how sweet sex was with Satan.... Hmm
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Mosba: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2023
If those are your reasons you need to research well and come back next time OP. Sex is as much our natural desire as food and water.
Without sex the world would have ceased to exist, maybe there will be some organisms but certainly most plants won't exist because they also multiply through some forms of sexual processes.
As for the forbidden fruit, yes there is forbidden fruit and if the christian and Muslim scriptures are to be believed, it was a certain apple that Satan gave his close ally, woman to give innocent Adam which was why they were both driven out of paradise.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by GLouis: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2023
This your post is ignorance
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Rexymania(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2023
You duh know before?
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Politics is the forbidden fruit! smiley

Lols... Swears, e reach to be forbidden fruit... Politics has done more harm to the world
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by francotunsco: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2023
I disagree.
When Adam and Eve ate the fruit their eyes were opened, when when you have sex your eyes will be closing, you most likely will even sleep off after doing it.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by BISFOYAT(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God Himself revealed this to you.

This is fact!

Perfect truth in the beginning that even Bishops couldn't see.

I knew it.

William Marrior Branham revealed it as well.

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Offpoint1: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
From this, it clearly means that it was Satan the serpent who taught the world how to have sex and Bleep.

A lesson which you see still goes on today.

And this clearly answers the question how did and do these white people come up with all these ugly and very filthy tufiakwa ideas of how to have sex. And what kind of mind that could come up with such world shocking and world shuddering abominations. (Damn the whites are children of Satan, no wonder they are greatly greatly evil and always planning what worser evil they can create.)

Now, we know that all these filths come by the power of one person, the serpent.
Are you just waking to reality?

Twas sex eve had with the serpent, and went ahead to have sex with Adam at almost same/short interval... The result was her getting pregnant with twins of 2 fathers (science has proven this is possible countless times) Cain and Abel, Cain being the son of the serpent, while Abel son of Adam.

Do you know why Cain sacrifice was rejected? Now you can figure it out yourself.
Do you know why Cain was the violence one?
Know you can figure it out yourself.

There was a world before Adam and Eve, an extremely corrupted world. Adam and evil was like one trying to start all over again, but it still got bleeped up.

The world is filled with good and bad people because Cain went ahead to have offsprings, Adam and evil did same thing, hence we have that mixture of bad and good people today.

Ever wonder why one human can kill another human with zero remorse, while another human can't even gather the liver to kill a chicken? It was all from that incident

1 Like

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by erniok(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And I see another code and clue,

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

What is in the fruit in the midst of a garden when a naked woman says it?

You people have even confessed the eating of a woman "I go chop dat women die"! Men, Nackson don chop dat babe finish.

Women have even confessed chopping the guy and people say "no be only you chop me, meself chop you. We chop ourselves"

And then we see God get very very angry with women that He rarely related with them and the He Punished her pregnancy, which is a direct result of eating that specific fruit. The only fruit in the world which is directly connected to pregnancy and birth.

And looking at how devils insist, promote and encourage people to be tucking up and down not minding the consequences, also points to its great importance in the scheme of things.

All the clues and signs we have been given and have seen with our eyes and heard with our ears clearly point to unlawful sex being the forbidden fruit.
When folks like you try to second guess the word of God, they come out with fleshy theories such as satan being the father of cain. If sex was the fruit, why then did the Lord tell them in gen1: 27,28 to multiply? Lemme hazard a guess, they were to do so by merely looking at each other abi?

1 Like

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by musicwriter(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No, you were not allowed to do anyhow in Africa because before the bible's God, we already had laws of God.

Example; Moses killed someone in Egypt in North Africa and was being chased because he committed the wrongdoing of MURDER, which means that the law "thou shall not kill" as a law of God in Africa, predate Yahweh, Abraham, Moses, etc.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2023
OP your submissions, though reasonable, are totally off-course.

First, God created man and woman as complete adults. We were not told that their gonads or organs of copulation were an afterthought.
They were part of the whole Man.

Secondly, the male and female sex organs totally fit into each other.
In other words, their make was a well-intentioned, grand design.

When God created Eve, he blessed them and commanded them to multiply.
There was no other means than the natural, primal male-female attraction which is almost never learned.

God planted the Tree in the midst of the garden, after having planted everything else.
It was a literal tree, designed to activate the Conscience and morality of man.

Eve was not yet created when God commanded against its consumption.
Who could Adam have had sex with if it were what God was referring to?
After Eve's creation the subject of marriage and marital sex was mentioned in passing.

This could not have been the fruit they were commanded not to eat.

If the fruit in the midst of the garden refered to the sexual organs, what then does other trees of the garden which were permitted refer to?

Eve had sex with Satan?
I can't imagine that.

The Devil came in the form of a serpent, and it had already been mentioned that of all animals created, none was romantically compatible with Man.
(Gen. 2:20)

God chased Man out of the garden so he won't eat of the Tree of life.

Could you as well go ahead to infer what the tree of life would have referred to, if the human body according to you, were the Garden of Eden?

1 Like

Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by DDIA: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Forbidden indeed.

Religion has made difficult many lives. Even the people who are married today lived lives of premarital sex, so why demonize it today? Why not let others find their way?

People will preach at others, meanwhile their own children cannot keep up with the religion. To tell you how it doesn't really matter.
Religion don tire me.

In fact, I don stop go church tey tey.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Gbadebo19(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And I see another code and clue,

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

What is in the fruit in the midst of a garden when a naked woman says it?

You people have even confessed the eating of a woman "I go chop dat women die"! Men, Nackson don chop dat babe finish.

Women have even confessed chopping the guy and people say "no be only you chop me, meself chop you. We chop ourselves"

And then we see God get very very angry with women that He rarely related with them and the He Punished her pregnancy, which is a direct result of eating that specific fruit. The only fruit in the world which is directly connected to pregnancy and birth.

And looking at how devils insist, promote and encourage people to be tucking up and down not minding the consequences, also points to its great importance in the scheme of things.

All the clues and signs we have been given and have seen with our eyes and heard with our ears clearly point to unlawful sex being the forbidden fruit.
Honestly speaking, your God must be very foolish. So, when he said: Go ye into the world and multiply. Did he expect us to use IVF in that age
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by theysg: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God had commanded man to multiply and fill the world before the serpent came to deceive eve. Sex was originally designed by God, for male and female to reproduce and multiply.

So how can sex be the forbidden fruit then?

Find something else to say bruh, stop using canal mind to interprete spiritual things.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And this is where you see that female Adam aka Eve had sex with Satan.
And that Satan was her first! And we know the importance of "the first" aka the statement "women never forget their first'.
And when the
this kind of talk inspired the catholic church to purnish women (for the fall of man) for hundred of years, killing up to 5 million women in 300 years of inquisition, while the church; a masculine power, condemned any form of feminine dominace (which was then and still is mostly based on sex reproduction and seductions) which was rooted in paganism, christain women where supposed to be twice as holy as men because "the devil works within them" but WE FORGET what God told Adam after he blamed eve, he was the man the person GOD PUT INCHARGE...EVEN TODAY A MAN WOULD RAPE A WOMAN AND BLAME IT ON HER DRESS... MAN... AS FOR ME. MY BANNY DEY LAP FROM CHURCH, THIS CHRISMAS I GO CHOP ALL THE APPLE IN THE BEAUTIFU TREE... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by HighTable(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Waow grin shocked
Respect OP

If I think outside the box, your analysis is right on point
But if I think inside the box, na still apple Adam chop o! cheesy
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by femi4: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are wrong, it is not sex. The forbidden fruit is a fruit of knowledge

Gen 2:17

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
this kind of talk inspired the catholic church to purnish women (for the fall of man) for hundred of years, killing up to 5 million women in 300 years of inquisition, while the church; a

Catholic church na devil church so dey must do bad things like one evil guy wey call himself LordLieReed with any information wey dem get.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2023
femi4:
You are wrong, it is not sex. The forbidden fruit is a fruit of knowledge

And we have seen that once a virgin is bleeped, then he/she becomes "sharp".
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

u guys are too obsessed with sex. u make sex seem like some huge deal or mountain to climb.

Sex is totally overrated. It is only a big deal to an ignorant or jobless or perverted and reprobate mind.

As for the forbidden fruit it is not sex. It was a fruit of a tree. The fruit itself is not even the issue bt the symbol of the fruit which is A test of loyalty and Obedience to God.

The fruit has no special powers and whatever it was or type of fruit is insignificant.
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by femi4: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And we have seen that once a virgin is bleeped, then he/she becomes "sharp".
Use your brain, knowledge didn't start and end with sex
Re: Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! by femi4: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
jaxxy:

u guys are too obsessed with sex. u make sex seem like some huge deal or mountain to climb.

Sex is totally overrated. It is only a big deal to an ignorant or jobless or perverted and reprobate mind.
Don't mind the clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! Where Can I Download Igbo Catholic Hymns From? / Debunking The Trinity Logic / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Okupevi As First Indigenous Bishop Of Lagos Diocese (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.