Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas (14507 Views)

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) / 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Lamanii22(f): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Na by force tó kii chicken?

Abi…. It is bread and beans I ate no time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Justiceleague1: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Abi ooo when agama lizard and ekute dey. grin
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Excelll: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
FredLum:

https://www.pulse.ng/business/domestic/nigerians-complain-about-inability-to-afford-chicken-for-christmas/z5q17fn
They haven't seen anything yet. All those that voted for what we have today as a government will definitely have to feel the heat more. We saner Nigerians, e go easier for us and God will always come through for we.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by ceejayluv(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:
It's not by force to kill broilers for Christmas when old layers are being hawked around for 4-6k
But come on, so the minimum monthly wage now can only buy a freaking live broiler And two paint rubber of Rice? It's pathetic.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Sermwell:

Shut up and get out my friend!! I don't owe you any explanation as to how I spend my money! Idiot!
I'm not really concerned about how you spend your money that you don't really have. My question to you was that, you accused him of something: do you know him before or have you come across his statements before or just that same assumption and generalisation bullshit?
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Jolite:
I'm not in your shit hole country, my dear.
Good for you. But my country is not a shit hole. Your parents and siblings are here. And over 90% of you are out of the "shit hole" in body but not in spirit. That's why you are still wasting your time with us on nairaland.
And yet, majority of you outside the "shit hole" don't feel at peace or fulfilled unless you convert your earnings to naira. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2023
Omobude244:

I don't need to be president to enjoy basic amenities
Yeah, but not to the level of the president no matter what, anywhere in the world
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Jolite(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
maasoap:

Good for you. But my country is not a shit hole. Your parents and siblings are here. And over 90% of you are out of the "shit hole" in body but not in spirit. That's why you are still wasting your time with us on nairaland.
And yet, majority of you outside the "shit hole" don't feel at peace or fulfilled unless you convert your earnings to naira. grin grin grin
Is that what you think? Nigeria is a shit hole country with zero value for its citizens. Animal Kingdom
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Jolite:
Is that what you think?

I don't think that, I know that. We have many of you like that but some don't talk down on Nigeria like you. We don't need your hate.

Nigeria is a shit hole country with zero value for its citizens. Animal Kingdom
Thank you. Leave us alone, forget about Nigeria, focus on your non shit hole country and let's see if you will ever feel fulfilled
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Jolite(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

I don't think that, I know that. We have many of you like that but some don't talk down on Nigerian like you. We don't need your hate.

Thank you. Leave us alone, forget about Nigeria, focus on your non shit hole country and let's see if you will ever feel fulfilled
The youths are so dumb, not to understand how to come together and dislodge this so call old thieves. Is very disgusting 🫣
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Jolite:
The youths are so dumb, not to understand how to come together and dislodge this so call old thieves. Is very disgusting 🫣
Ready to fight and take it back? I can understand that. But the hate and talk down? No. Nigeria is all some of us have got for now and no one is defending old or young thieves here but Nigeria.
And I'm not even sure we can count you among us now that you have japa. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Jolite(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

Ready to fight and take it back? I can understand that. But the hate and talk down? No. Nigeria is all some of us have got for now and no one is defending old or young thieves here but Nigeria.
And I'm not even sure we can count you among us now that you have japa. grin grin grin
I'm a full blooded Nigerian, it's very painful to come here and see those thieves coming here to invest what belongs to all of us for them and their family alone .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.