Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas (14450 Views)

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) / 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Nicepoker(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
You vote in irresponsible leaders. Then start complaining about chicken affordability. Is that not madness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Omobude244: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:
It's not by force to kill broilers for Christmas when old layers are being hawked around for 4-6k
Is that what Tinubu is eating?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by PDJT: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2023
davies:
The rate at which the cost of feed keep increasing on a weekly basis go fear you to delve into the poultry business.
The present administration should do something tangible to address the many challenges that bedevils an average farmer in Nigeria.
Cheapest feed for now is nutriville and it gives error in production, Top feed is 10,800 which is the most average not to talk of Newhope and co going for 14kplus.

How do we expect agricultural products not to be expensive, bad road everywhere, petrol price is 600, insecurity in the farm etc... Yet, animals must eat and you can't eat wat you produce all alone.

-So you still believe there is a government administration in Nigeria? You wish abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by FireUpNow(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2023
APC and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is working g. They called the president a master strategist. Enjoy his master strategy. After selling your votes for a mere 10k naira now a chicken costs way more than the amount you got paid for your vote. 😀😀😀😀😀

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Gohs: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by rolams(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2023
If you can't afford a full chicken, buy half na! grin grin angry grin
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Mosba: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2023
What about ram?
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Sermwell(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Daddies and Mummies, let the love of Christmas and New Year get to me.

Security company I work with is yet to pay December Salary, and Food sellers I do buy food from on credit will not cook from today till 2nd of January.

I trust in God to use benevolent folks to bless me today.

Anything will go a long way.
Thanks.
Before now, I would have sent you something sharp sharp but....you guys have bastardized this country with hate and tribalism!
You-all should suffer the consequences!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by NOwazobia: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Must you all eat Chicken.

What sort of stupid ritual that you must eat chicken on Xmas festivals. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by dikings(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Na by force tó kii chicken?

U BE MUMU

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Hezmatosky: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2023
My next world, i hear the name TINU, i will not wait for BU, before i take my heels. Although, we envisage your regime from the onset but eyeneck and some wicked, stingy, idiots keep pushing you to the front page. Now una say make we be patient. The same patient we never had when Jonathan removed subsidy and put the pump price at 150. Now, we're enduring at 700. And you have the gut to advice us to be patient. May you all be patients in hospital angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2023
PussyKing:
Nigerians are stupid grin grin they are very useless and unserious people
Lol!! Funny enough it's true!
I used to do alot giving this period irrespective of tribe but now.... everybody should go and get thier gift from those they support!!
Tribalism will finish all of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by marlow1962(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2023
HOSTCOM:
You mean chicken is irrelevant ba?
Chicken is good, but they're other sources of meat. And btw why will they be complaining? Abi they have finished the money they sold their rights for?
Nigerians are cowards, you don't have single proper basic amenities and they did not complain about that, but they can complain about not affording chicken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by matm: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2023
Don't know why the hype about chicken.
What is so special about it.
I prefer taking fish or beef to wasting 15k on immature chicken raised in 3 months
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by kabius(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Throughout this year am not sure if I ate meat in all the food I ate. Am now used to not eating meat. A whole me.
APC APC APC you really teach lesson no b small.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Kingzrocky:

Security company I work with is yet to pay December Salary, and Food sellers I do buy food from on credit will not cook from today till 2nd of January.

Thanks.

The Igbos wey for help you now don leave your Lagos for you and travel to their various homes, abi you forget the last presidential election? You never see anything yet, make Tinubu reach 2 years in the office first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2023
There is no universal law that states Christmas (which is not truly a Biblical or Godly celebration) must be celebrated by indulging in widespread animal cruelty.

Beef and Fish are equally suitable.

Vegetarians still have fun-filled celebrations.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Bunch of liars.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by RepoMan007: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Chicken Ibadan 15k. Is like the chicken was feed boobs and drip abi?
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2023
besayag:
Average Nigerians will be like God dey why d politicians will b laughing eating fat n going to front of church to sit down

It serves the average Nigerians right... Most of them defend and abuse others on behalf of those same useless Politicians.

Most Nigerians deserve to really suffer. No cap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Kingzrocky: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Check my posts since I've registered here.
Never have I been involved in hate, tribalism and what's not.

I am a advocate for decorum, civility, love and positive vibes

Merry Christmas.
Wish you a joyful celebrations.
Sermwell:

Before now, I would have sent you something sharp sharp but....you guys have bastardized this country with hate and tribalism!
You-all should suffer the consequences!
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Papayaayasager(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Kingzrocky:

Thanks.

Nairaland be you like Aso Rock where emilokun dey?

Na statistics we go chop?

Na statistics we don dey chop like dis o...I use statistics cook stew, rice and chicken, you go chop?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2023
If you can't afford chicken buy fish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Kingzrocky: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2023
It's quite sad what tribalism have done to this nation.

We will all heal someday, I believe because we can't continue this way.
Never!!!

Irrespective of tribe, we are Nigerians.
That's how it has always been with me.

May the Lord be with you.
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

The Igbos wey for help you now don leave your Lagos for you and travel to their various homes, abi you forget the last presidential election? You never see anything yet, make Tinubu reach 2 years in the office first
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by GYBABA(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2023
One question please? Is Christmas all about chicken? Reflect on this & this issue won't be an issue.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by wiseone28: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Must you eat
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Blazebond(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Must you buy? Must you spend on what you can't afford? Do whatever suits you and just make your kids and your wife happy and relax your brain.
Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by GreatOchuks: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2023
These are some of the things we foresaw and advocated for APC to be removed from Aso rock in total , we saw all these and screamed for Nigerians to unite and first chase away the fox 🦊 before they blame the hen . We screamed for unity and told those with ears that you can't defeat a United house with a disunited one.

Unfortunately, Obidients refused to read the handwriting on the wall that the Election was between APC and PDP , they insisted on splitting the votes of the opposition just to make a statement,, Na the result of the statement be this .

Then as for Agbadorians that opened their eyes to vote for a senile drug lord who promised to continue from where the calamity Buhari stopped ,,,, the hottest part of hell will burn you people for continuation of the destruction of Nigeria...

Na only God know how 2024 go be , this one Angola don comot from OPEC and fit flood the market now with cheap crude .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by qtguru(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2023
The sad part is, things will keep increasing no matter terrible the current situation is, imagine thinking how bad can things get, it will get there, these leaders have no plan for the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Is that what Tinubu is eating?

Help me ask her. sad sad

A mod advising Pple to eat Old layer chicken. undecided

If it is Amaechi or Orji Uzor Kalu that won the APC ticket and was President today,
Many here telling Nigerians to Calm down would have been calling for their heads. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas by victorclean(f): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Na mostly owamberians dey complain, but come on, I thought they are ok with poisonous pomo for efo riro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? / Nutritional Value Of Pepper / HOW TO USE CARROT OIL for SKIN BLEACHING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.