Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. (29885 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Tranquility2345: 5:28am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
Omooba969 alias Tranquility2345 let me tell you what you don't know I m closely in touch with some mods....If you like follow all my threads you can't catch up.
If I want to ban this account,it will take only a phonecall.

Have you ever wondered why I get special treatment??
Beast ni mi...mo WA stainless,olo go ni mi kiss

You can go play with sand now!
Try and get some love, apparently none was shown to you from birth.

Bye!

Yamayama fall on that your bald head angry

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Newborn27(f): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2023
Welcome back Ahnie

If you open 100new account you'd get busted immediately because you are always real and never fake it...reason why many people likes your personality on here and many trolls kept hating on you cos your chosen way of living is too simple for their reprobate and fake mind to comprehend.

Keep being you... darling Sis

Compliment of the seasons .
Regards to the lovely kids and Odogwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Who get their time?who fakeness epp?I never get time for myself finish,Nor be to waste time on some faceless decorated miscreants.
Newborn27:
Welcome back Ahnie

If you open 100new account you'd get busted immediately because you are always real and never fake it...reason why many people likes your personality on here and many trolls kept hating on you cos your chosen way of living is too simple for their reprobate and fake mind to comprehend.

Keep being you... darling Sis

Compliment of the seasons .
Regards to the lovely kids and Odogwu.

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Addme: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
Yes love...make I rest that account!
I couldn't deal with the daily mentions from Nl weyreys lolxx
Nice one but you know them very well they'll still come for this one so far they know it's you,so there's no difference. Trolls will always be trolls.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Sis. Just keep doing your things.

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by ClitRaider: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Jeon:
Good one... But is this the real Ann?. What happened to the other acc.?
Hehehehe..
She opened a new account because she don cast.
She go soon cast on this one sef.
She's got a lose mouth and a minus in I.q ratings. She's just a cheap attention seeking pvssyass-biitch.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by ClitRaider: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
Omooba969 alias Tranquility2345 let me tell you what you don't know I m closely in touch with some mods....If you like follow all my threads you can't catch up.

Bye!

Now see the rubbish theat you typed?

"You can ban someone with just a phone call because you're fvckin a stupid ass mod on our own NL"

Shame on you.

SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Tranquility2345: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:

Bye!

If you were smart, you go know say Tranquility and Omooba no be the same person. If you were so connected to mods, why dem ban you? Yamayama fall on that your receding hairline wey you dey use wig cover angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by premierlead: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Nice one dear, I love your doggedness...I have been busy lately as well, this is my leave time.

I have your time now beautiful black and shine, low cut babe
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by omooba969(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ahnii:

Bye!

You again! 🤡 🤡 😂
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Sucre6: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2023
Ahnie

Good day mam, and I believe you are enjoying your holidays

I saw your appreciation thread and I was mentioned, I always like to acknowledge all your mention and comment on your diary session but for some reason I don't understand, naira land keep saying insufficient permission

Either way, I have learnt alot from you on this space plus you are one of those sane nairalanders I hold in a very high esteem, keep doing what you are doing mam, I for give you an award 🏆 🏅 for making me know how to make so many dishes, me self I dey surprise how good my dishes turns out whenever I follow your instructions in details grin

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance ✌️🥰

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 12:45pm On Jan 11
Sucre6:
Ahnie

Good day mam, and I believe you are enjoying your holidays

I saw your appreciation thread and I was mentioned, I always like to acknowledge all your mention and comment on your diary session but for some reason I don't understand, naira land keep saying insufficient permission

Either way, I have learnt alot from you on this space plus you are one of those sane nairalanders I hold in a very high esteem, keep doing what you are doing mam, I for give you an award 🏆 🏅 for making me know how to make so many dishes, me self I dey surprise how good my dishes turns out whenever I follow your instructions in details grin

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance ✌️🥰
Awwwww thank you sir.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Eniola691: 6:10pm On Jan 11
That banana is a local species not hybrid .take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Farming In Limited Yard Space... (yam, Palm, Vegetables) / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling / Fresh Pepper Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.