Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. (29877 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
Yes love...make I rest that account!
I couldn't deal with the daily mentions from Nl weyreys lolxx

And what makes u feel this one u opened today will be troll free
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by IbrahimSola: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
How I wish you had provided a stake for it rather than harvesting at this time. It doesn't look mature enough for me me. It was still growing. Or am I the only one noticing this?

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Pootle: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
No nau ..who does that?

grin no vex na jus to save cost
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Jayhome24: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
I m a young lady

Oh my apology for referring to you as he.

God bless you.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Tranquility2345: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:

Rest which account? No be ban you and Omo Oba dey? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
My love for this plant ehn
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by candygist: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
If you chop this one finish. Your prick go just dey erect anyhow.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by izubext007: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Christmas πŸŒ²πŸŽ„β›„ sure for you den
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by premierlead: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
Harvested this bunch of Bananas from my farm this morning,it's an hybrid specie it could be fried as plantain and could also be eaten as Bananas.

I had to bring this one down because another bunch had fallen and has bn judiciously eaten by my goats,I still have few more left to harvest.

Finally, Ahnie changed to ahnii
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
oladele239:
Fake banana

You think say Na Lagos wey even get fake sardine and fake yam and fake Ugu grin grin
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Bahamas95(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
iswallker:
This one na ya backyard farm no be real farm.... cry

And looking very untidy lipsrsealed
Chai!

One of the advantages of social media is that it gives even kpakos opportunity to form porche.

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Banbanna(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good for you πŸ‘. But to harvest yam no easy o. It's not for amateurs at all😊. The few tubers I harvested in my big sis little garden, I suffered. Out of the 6, one didn't come out whole as it broke into 2.
And this happened during the rainy season when the ground wasn't hard. How e for be if it was dry season πŸ€”
Ahnii:
My yams patiently waiting to harvest them.... agriculture is bae cheesy
Enough asaaro waiting lolx
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Swiftgrp: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Farm life is the best, that is Ogede Bello and it's equivalent to plantain, very good for plantain chips.

I have a garden in the city and an institution of Agriculture elsewhere, I don't think I can do anything outside Agriculture.
Interesting insights.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Adewale1603(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chizy12345:
Christmas don set for you and family
so it's banana they will chop for Christmas
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by benzion72(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bunches indeed
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by jubrilcastle(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
It's not due to harvest yet. Why the rush? Abi u wan sell am take arrange Xmas stuff.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by UrgentNeeds(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Food Is Life.

Meanwhile;

Tired of Buying Highly Expensive Foodstuffs in The Cities ? We can supply you with Cheap Foodstuffs from The Villages of Cross River State. Palm Oil, Garri, Rice, Ogbono, Crayfish etc Are Very Cheap from Here. You can buy in bulk to help you safe cost.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by EmekaBlue(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
See as e short and thick like ur preek

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by hstar: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
grin the quote that I quote you
I was actually pulling your legs

As I see say many mad guys always disturb you, na so I find my own trouble from you yesterday, but u no gree reply, so sorry though.

Was just catching cruise
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by XYZo: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
The joy of A farmer at harvest cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by 348august: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
wow! Keep It Upwow! Keep It Up...
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by babanne(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
Harvested this bunch of Bananas from my farm this morning,it's an hybrid specie it could be fried as plantain and could also be eaten as Bananas.

I had to bring this one down because another bunch had fallen and has bn judiciously eaten by my goats,I still have few more left to harvest.
See my own banana harvest too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMDnIcWpSaQ?si=Z7kkSunPjHI8cv9S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by descartes400: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
sylve11:

Nice one, oniovo.
Food don land for you.

This banana full my end, nobody dey reason am for my end. Very one kind banana with very one kind taste.

Banana wey big like deaf. sad cool

They cross breeded a banana and a plantain through artificial mating to arrive at this hybrid of an ugly looking something that is neither banana nor plantain....what do we call it? Bananatain? undecided
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
I get smallies for area wey go runnam for me .....I m going to plant cassava next.
Banbanna:
Good for you πŸ‘. But to harvest yam no easy o. It's not for amateurs at all😊. The few tubers I harvested in my big sis little garden, I suffered. Out of the 6, one didn't come out whole as it broke into 2.
And this happened during the rainy season when the ground wasn't hard. How e for be if it was dry season πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omooba969 alias Tranquility2345 let me tell you what you don't know I m closely in touch with some mods....If you like follow all my threads you can't catch up.
If I want to ban this account,it will take only a phonecall.

Have you ever wondered why I get special treatment??
Beast ni mi...mo WA stainless,olo go ni mi kiss

You can go play with sand now!
Try and get some love, apparently none was shown to you from birth.

Bye!

Tranquility2345:

Rest which account? No be ban you and Omo Oba dey? undecided
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by We4all: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sucre6:

U call a farm untidy, them dey sweep farm for una village ni? grin

This comment made me laugh.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by ikorodureporta: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:

I have it too....many are currently up there,. the problem is that they don't buy it here....but prefer stealing it from my yard
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
ikorodureporta:

I have it too....many are currently up there,. the problem is that they don't buy it here....but prefer stealing it from my yard
Then get Dogs to raid them robbers.
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by wallaze(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Drop location
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by dtrend(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:

Not to bust your bubble or anything
That's Cameroon banana or hybrid plantain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling / Fresh Pepper Farm / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.