Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 (22521 Views)

Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Tareq1105: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Can you just imagine how Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court missed the truth? The lower court got the judgement right. Now with this confession by Dieziani, how would the judiciary feel?

It's shameful. I pray he gets booted out of Zamfara state as God to face his criminal charges. Obviously he would not want Dieziani to return to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Satazaa: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
carzeem1:
Only poor people are sold hope of a better Nigeria. Country is on stage 4 Cancer in corruption. It can't be redeemed. The death is when we don't know but it will definitely be in a decade or two.
No country can survive this level of pillaging and corruption for so long.

Both private and public sector, all elites is different spaces in Nigeria are only waiting and praying for their turn to cut their pound of flesh from the bleeding country
brilliant and absolutely correct bro

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Gamesmart: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:
Dauda Lawal is currently, the Governor of Zamfara State

https://www.nairaland.com/6456911/dauda-lawal-supreme-court-orders#99837169

Previous Thread:

My husband and my entire family members including my Nigeria lawyer based in the United Kingdom knew my relationship with Dauda Lawal Dare, the current Zamfara State governor whom I entrusted over 9 billion dollars for safe keeping while he was the Executive Director of the First Bank Nigeria PLC .

“Unfortunately, it has now come to a point that Mr Dauda Lawal is no longer picking my phone calls and even worked in Collaboration with UK police to put me under Surveillance, may be to claim the money I entrusted to him when I die.”

https://www.nairaland.com/7947368/im-dying-cancer-allow-me

Nice job, bro.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by BreakingNews21: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
Paparazzi109:
Steal 9bn. Used 3bn settle cases then keep 6bn. Nigeria my cunt tree

That about sums it up.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
..is he a member of the higher muslim caliphate HMC

Your guess is a good as mine. Looted money can be returned to members of the HMC.

Kyari nko. He was re-appointed by the lower muslim after all the corruption that took place under his watch grin grin

HMC Hadi nko, the former Aviation Minister who looted billions under his watch for a fathom Air Nigeria

Where is the female higher muslim caliphate HMC of Finance who looted funds under the pretext of social interention programnes

Servitude is a cancer
MrProlific95:
North don't rate Nigeria when it doesn't serve their interest

What is all these nonsensical responses from you guys?
A southern christian woman stole our collective money and gave a northern Muslim man to hide it for her. EFCC seized the money but supreme court said the money should be returned to him. But all what you dumbos saw was north and Muslims vs south and Christians. It is a shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by DatNiggaDaz: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
maasoap:

A southern christian woman stole our collective money and gave a northern Muslim man to hide it for her. EFCC seized the money but supreme court said the money should be returned to him. But all what you dumbos saw was north and Muslims vs south and Christians. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by ShangTsung000: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
Diezani was right about this.....

And Daura seems to be having more grounds on stealing the money.

Corruption doesn't know tribe ...... But we always point fingers and accusing tribes....

Until we cancel this mentality, we will never have a working Nigeria.

Was it N9billion or $9billion?

IYOO...

It's $9bn. Not N9bn.
Which is 9,988,000,000,000(NINE TRILLION,NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT BILLION) naira.

That's the loot amount.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
This country matter dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Alliswell248: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Donedeal1:
Dieziani corrupted Dare

Now Dare had moved on

Dieziani is down with cancer

Dare you had better repent

And turn away from looting.

Dauda Lawal.....Zamfara no de bare Yoruba name
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by 3lami: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
A case of EFCC is just that of Wike , you push me i push you.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by mastermaestro(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
RandomFellow:
Wow!!! I'm among the few that believe Nigeria will get better. But right now, I don't know if she will get better in my lifetime. What kind of thievery is this?? Ahhhh... My chest!

Take water o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Tetraozonaitera: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Never listen to "it is not easy Abroad" Make it a point of duty to japa from this country.
Not because of you but because of your children and children's children.

A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Ashirioluwa: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Big man don’t go to jail. Money can buy justice in Nigeria
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by albert2512: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

My husband and my entire family members including my Nigeria lawyer based in the United Kingdom knew my relationship with Dauda Lawal Dare, the current Zamfara State governor whom I entrusted over 9 billion dollars for safe keeping while he was the Executive Director of the First Bank Nigeria PLC .

“Unfortunately, it has now come to a point that Mr Dauda Lawal is no longer picking my phone calls and even worked in Collaboration with UK police to put me under Surveillance, may be to claim the money I entrusted to him when I die.”

Those who loot enough(loot extra for the judge, EFCC, police and others) don't go to jail in Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by toffyz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

But her initial post on front-page carried $9billion...
I guess it was a mistake as well

$9b is outrageous!
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Tochi3(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
maasoap:

...Fighting corruption on the basis of religious sentiments is what has destroyed the country. You supported the bullion van thief Thief'nubu because of trbalism & religious bigotry to steal Nigeria's mandate & you are here capping about shame.

You are quick to label every southern christian a looter using efcc to haunt them while allowing Northern muslims to get away with their loot....

...the whole of Buhari 's Northern ministers were public Fund looters. Why are they not been hoarded by efcc. ?

How many has been arrested since poo'hari left office. Why hoarding Emiefele leaving the true & biggest northern Muslim looters in poo'hari maladministration ?..

Is it not the most shameful thing to support a drug baron without a certificate to steal Nigeria's mandate..on the basis of tribe & religion ? Where you not supporting the MU-MU ticket based on religion.

You are an APCshit supporter, no be so...talking about shame & nonsense

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Karlifate: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
carzeem1:
Only poor people are sold hope of a better Nigeria. Country is on stage 4 Cancer in corruption. It can't be redeemed. The death is when we don't know but it will definitely be in a decade or two.
No country can survive this level of pillaging and corruption for so long.

Both private and public sector, all elites is different spaces in Nigeria are only waiting and praying for their turn to cut their pound of flesh from the bleeding country

Politicians & [fake] pastors keep selling "hope" to Nigerians, so as to continue keeping them under servitude cheesy

The strategy never fails. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Blackdisciple(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meaning was diezani right ...
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by carzeem1: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Karlifate:

Politicians & [fake] pastors keep selling "hope" to Nigerians, so as to continue keeping them under servitude cheesy

The strategy never fails. cheesy
Never Fails Bro
Almost all the Pastors sell hope. Keeping people addicted to the messianic message like opium with lies that either creates an earthly illusion or heavenly one will definitely swell their bottom line.

That illusion makes them withdrawn from their stark reality of a country controlled by a few who plunder with reckless abandon as been witnessed by successive Governments that promote ethnicity, religious bigotry to divide and conquer.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Karlifate: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
carzeem1:

Never Fails Bro
Almost all the Pastor's sell hope. Keeping people addicted to the messianic message like opium with lies that either creates an earthly illusion or heavenly one will definitely swell their bottom line.

That illusion makes them withdrawn from their stark reality of a country controlled by a few who plunder with reckless abandon as been witnessed by successive Governments that promote ethnicity, religious bigotry to divide and conquer.

The hope strategy always works.

Instead of the slaves hearers of hope to take action to change their situation, they'll keep chanting: "one day, e go better" grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Georgeduke84: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
So, he is richer than the bank he worked with, I mean the bank that is paying him monthly salary o.
I don't have anything to say than to say that it's only the minority in this country that steals and ........

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thieves ruling nigeria
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by inegbedion30210: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
Shut up.Shut up....
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Inosky(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigeria is a crim!nal organization controlled by the North, other beneficiaries like Tinubu and his cronies are on top now to run the organization dry and impoverished those on the lower cadre of this organization.
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by 247man: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

I don’t believe the 9billion dollar story. Maybe they meant 9billion naira
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Donedeal1(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

Dauda Lawal.....Zamfara no de bare Yoruba name
You are quite correct, but the pronunciation is different.
Here is pronounced darey

But the pronunciation up is deray meaning night falls

But both have the same spelling "dare".
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by RandomFellow: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
mastermaestro:

Take water o! grin grin

You're so wicked. Instead of you to hepp me cry, you're saying I should take water. Not drink ooo, TAKE!!! You're so wicked
Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by Blankstare(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2023
toffyz:

I think it's #9b.
It can never be $9b. Impossible!!

The man declared asset with CCB is over a trillion naira, so one can plausible admit that it's $

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh / El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.