Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them (165 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them by vybzkartel: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Learn this
The more u talk about someone, the more u become emotionally attached to them

Share your xperiences

1 Like

Re: The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them by iamtardey: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Make I dey go my ile igbo in peace
Re: The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
No wonder people fell for Tinubu. grin
Re: The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them by Dimaya: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
met this dangerous chick at my guy wedding, she fine scatter come talk say her name na agatha

22 years old and wanted to buy a house in banana island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAn0vFXeek

that's when my guy fell in love

grin grin
Re: The More You Talk About A Particular Opposite Sex, The More U Fall For Them by Dimaya: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Una Dey See 2024 / Great Achievers Forum Whatsapp Group / There Are Life Lessons Embedded In Our Daily Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.