Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (401 Views)

Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. / She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. / I'm In Love With Someone's Love And I Can't Seem To Move On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kealmin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: . by CoronaVirusPro: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Its because you don't have a job and goals you working towards.

2 Likes

Re: . by psalmskiddy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Let's wait for those with valid responses

1 Like

Re: . by theophorus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
It's not as if you haven't gotten over her.
It's just a clear indication that you really Loved her and still do.

It's only shows that you were not after her "cookie jar" abi na "HoneyPot" but that your intention were good towards her.

Facts is if you really Love someone, your hardly forget about them even when they are gone.
So let me say here that you would still remember her.

But, then let bygone be BYGONE.
She is in the past, so leave her there.
There may be occasional flashes but then she is in the Past so leave her there.

Just pour your emotions and Love into the new relationship and let your Love be towards the one who truly wants you.

#MerryChristmas.

4 Likes

Re: . by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kealmin:
Good evening house please I need matured advise and please if you don't have anything reasonable or meaningful contribution kindly scroll pass.

I will try to make everything short and brief, so I was with this girls for like a year and 6 months. We got really intimate and honestly I was preparing to put a ring on her finger real soon. I'm a very focused and busy person because of the nature of my work. I did my best to be there for her, provided for her making sure she was happy and comfortable.

But recently I discovered that she was getting too closed to a guy she called a friend and at first I didn't really like the flow but because of the trust I didn't really see it as something of interest. Few months down the line she called me told me that she wants to be with the guy, though I was pained, felt betrayed I told her to do what makes her happy. At first I tried to talk her out of the idea reminding her of how far we have come, the promises and the dreams but she pay a deaf ear, I freed her and left her to her decision so we parted ways.

Few months after the breakup I got into a relationship with a great lady. But I still think about my ex sometimes, recently I find myself thinking about her almost everyday and am starting to think weda she use jazz on me, but I doubt because I know she can't do that to me. On the other hand I just need tips or methods on her to stop thinking about her.
Simpy simping fkn simp

1 Like

Re: . by Mhizzard(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Get your mind off from her as though she is not exist and let the new great lady fill up her space in your mind.

1 Like

Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
you be mumu , you no wan wise up.

hopefully the second girl go chop you run too , perhaps that's when sense will come.

verdict=I leave you to your Fate , you will surely learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: . by Dimaya: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
you have oneitis
Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
your papa

4KNGOATS:

Simpy simping fkn simp
Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mugu

Ballzproblem2:

hopefully the second girl go chop you run too , perhaps that's when sense will come.

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
From one liability to another liability.

1 Like

Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
thank you bro I never knew about this till today I just look it up on Google thanks again

Dimaya:
you have oneitis
Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
thanks man

Ballzproblem2:

Re: . by iamtardey: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Life has a way of teaching..
Re: . by backtalkG(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
From experience, I can categorically tell you it's the mind-blowing sex she gave you and the way she makes you feel, that's what is causing the flashbacks and the reason it's hard to forget her. Find another gal bleep her back to back and you will forget your ex.
Re: . by enilola5: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Repeat after me
YOU ARE A MUMU,
YOU ARE NOT AWARE YOU ARE A MUMU,
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU CONTINUE TO BE A MUMU
OH LORD, HELP ME NOT TO DIE A MUMU
Re: . by CaveAdullam: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Life does happen.

Love is a thing that can jack you up one moment, and make you feel on top of the world because you're with someone who you think is your perfect match and your soulmate.

Then boom! Love takes you on a rollercoaster down the route of lamentations, pain, and tears because the one who prophesies love to you, your so-called soulmate isn't feeling the the vibe any longer.

Such is life.

You feel pained the most because you've invested much in her. Emotional support, comfort, financial support, morale, and intellectual support...all inside the drain. I know how you feel. It pains.

But such is life.

See your past relationship as a prerequisite for understanding a good relationship, identifying one from the onset, how to manage it, and how to know where the deviating lines cross to know whether to salvage or terminate it.

There are still many young women better than your ex-girlfriend. Just assume you've never dated before, and now entering into the dating market, however, with a repertoire of knowledge to help you navigate your path.

Calm your nerves. Let your mind be at rest.

Observe keenly this time around and take control of love. Now not where it leads you, but where you want it to go.

Go out. Give room for other women. The good ones that find you worthy and as their favorite choice will invest in the relationship and try to make every journey a memorable one.

And with time you'll forget about your ex.

Your ex-girlfriend is now in the past. Let it be so.

Time will fade her out of your memory only if you don't pray and wish her to come back.

And in the name of whatever you believe, if by chance she reaches an epiphany to come back, please, DON'T TAKE HER BACK! You are not a sanitary pad. Neither are you a trash bucket.

Let her go. You'll be fine.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Kealmin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
your dark prick pen*s

enilola5:
Repeat after me
YOU ARE A MUMU,
YOU ARE NOT AWARE YOU ARE A MUMU,
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU CONTINUE TO BE A MUMU
OH LORD, HELP ME NOT TO DIE A MUMU

(1) (Reply)

The Muslim influence In Nigeria / . / The South Africa Drug Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.