Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. (5503 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. / How To Straff A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 3:18am On Jan 06, 2020
so I need straight and sincere suggestions please... this is a matter of damaged ego. Life and Death, if possible!

I'm your typical bad boy, I love boobs and ass to a fault, thankfully, my girlfriend is blessed with both... but anytime we make out (smooch or 4play), I get sooooo nervous when it's time to do the needful... Like I legit start having panic attacks when the hour is always near. Please what do you think I should do?, I've not had sex first of all, since I was born and since I started dating my girl 6 months... and to make matters worse, I'm overly paranoid... like to a fault... so stuff like this is bound to mess with my mind.. plus my girl is one of those girls that like sex a lot judging from our bedroom discussions that we have. so please what do you advice that I should do, cos i really don't want lack of sex to be the reason for our breakup. I feel like she'll soon get tired of my slacking!
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Use her for money rituals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by chukwuibuipob: 3:36am On Jan 06, 2020
sad u have HBP sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed.Go see ur doc for checkup sad undecided.wish u well

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 3:41am On Jan 06, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad u have HBP sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed.Go see ur doc for checkup sad undecided.wish u well

Mogbe! HBP ke... at this my young age... but I'm just 26 na cry
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by NwaAmaikpe: 3:44am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

She has a spirit husband who has a remote control that controls your preek.

Anytime you try to make out with her, he simply presses "Pause".

Please let that girl go, before he decides to press the power button one day.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She has a spirit husband who has a remote control that controls your preek.

Anytime you try to make out with her, he simply presses "Pause".

Please let that girl go, before he decides to press the power button one day.

You try! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by chukwuibuipob: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:

Mogbe! HBP ke... at this my young age... but I'm just 26 na cry
beta take thing easy ok.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
beta take thing easy ok.

Yeah, thanks bro.
but you really feel like its HBP?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Privatepart00: 3:59am On Jan 06, 2020
You Can't Say You Are A Typical Bad Boy But Get Nervous Just To Shift Her Pant.The Bad Boy Name Is Earned Not By You Calling Yourself Such. If You Wanna Be Tutored More Drop A Contact , I Will Do The Calling So Long Is An MTN Number.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by chukwuibuipob: 4:02am On Jan 06, 2020
U got so NERVOUS.".heartbeat/palpitations .Go see ur doc sha.U need to take thing slowly
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by femmoy(m): 4:07am On Jan 06, 2020
at this odd hour? you truly have a problem.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 4:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Privatepart00:
You Can't Say You Are A Typical Bad Boy But Get Nervous Just To Shift Her Pant.The Bad Boy Name Is Earned Not By You Calling Yourself Such. If You Wanna Be Tutored More Drop A Contact , I Will Do The Calling So Long Is An MTN Number.

oya na... Lemme try ur magic!
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 4:16am On Jan 06, 2020
femmoy:
at this odd hour? you truly have a problem.

Guy, park well abeg! undecided ,can't you see that I'm trying to help my life here.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 4:16am On Jan 06, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
U got so NERVOUS.".heartbeat/palpitations .Go see ur doc sha.U need to take thing slowly

Roger that!
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by KevMitnick: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Your subconscious is trying to protect you from something sinister. Pay attention.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by PointZerom: 4:55am On Jan 06, 2020
The auretringut connecting your nervous system to your dick has broken down. Buy Iraraofediokuhumaniteriterianic capsule it will do the magic.

From doctor Nwanjoku.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Do you use cannabis?
Stop it if guilty.
Get a bottle of whiskey... take a shot or two each time you expect her.
You say you be bad boy shey, I wish I know what you mean by *bad boy*

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 06, 2020
KevMitnick:
Your subconscious is trying to protect you from something sinister. Pay attention.

God bless you.
Abeg help me tell tye nanamu.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by femmoy(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:

Guy, park well abeg! undecided ,can't you see that I'm trying to help my life here.

it hasn't gotten to that extent na bros,anyway all I can say is to be calm and take ur time,there's always a first time for everything we do in life and if u are still nervous or paranoid as u said,I suggest u get high (either weed or drink),that would give u morale. all the best man. peace.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Bro, you are. Having low self esteem and you get do nervous because your mind is. Riddled with many thought at the moment of action, you should take a chill pill and go for it, if you continue like this, the day you will actually go for it, you may not last more than 30 seconds because of nervousness thereby ruining your chance of a return Match and possible break up.
Man up, take a chill pill and dive in, remember use protection.a don't drink or smoke as some people suggest,you Might end up loosing her if she Dosent like your bad breath, be ya self.
Cheers.
Hope you are above 20 though, if not disregard this advice.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Lee29: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Like you want to commit fornication Run
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Stop having sex or don't have sex.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Thurmieee: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2020
shack like 2 bottles of agbara before she comes........you won't be shy anymore
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Spman: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2020
I am in d same shiit though mine is issue of pre cum and I was told to go for a test for possible toilet infection...
I am just pained since all dx while
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Kudducini(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Is this your new year new system package?
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by hazard7(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:
so I need straight and sincere suggestions please... this is a matter of damaged ego. Life and Death, if possible!

I'm your typical bad boy, I love boobs and ass to a fault, thankfully, my girlfriend is blessed with both... but anytime we make out (smooch or 4play), I get sooooo nervous when it's time to do the needful... Like I legit start having panic attacks when the hour is always near. Please what do you think I should do?, I've not had sex first of all, since I was born and since I started dating my girl 6 months... and to make matters worse, I'm overly paranoid... like to a fault... so stuff like this is bound to mess with my mind.. plus my girl is one of those girls that like sex a lot judging from our bedroom discussions that we have. so please what do you advice that I should do, cos i really don't want lack of sex to be the reason for our breakup. I feel like she'll soon get tired of my slacking!
I think you are either stressed or have low testerone but its normal on the first time just don't sweat it,relax and imagine you are screwing one of your crushes. Trust me it works every time.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Techcrunchng(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Why are you nervous dude I would never be even if she's the queen Elizabeth of England
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Please You are not our Typical Bad Boy ... we know ourselves. Some of us have retired, many are still in active duty.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Lol.. a big thanks to everyone that gave me their opinions on this my dilemma... whether good or bad... Trust me it has really helped me come to terms with my issue.
Last last! I think I really just need to take a chill pill like some of you said.. In the end, I guess it's just my mind trying to play a prank on me, and im not going to let it.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
jackcanfield:
Please You are not our Typical Bad Boy ... we know ourselves. Some of us have retired, many are still in active duty.

Lol... una go like recruit one more bad guy for the association? smiley
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Techcrunchng:
Why are you nervous dude I would never be even if she's the queen Elizabeth of England

our minds don't work the same way, bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested & paraded in Cotonou. He predicted arrest / Girls Are So Cheap!!! / What Turns Men On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.