Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father (34429 Views)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Felabrity: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Obi no get enemy

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by stasius: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nwoke ọma dα»‹ mma!

Achalugo nwoke!

You are what their father can never be! Birikwa ooooh!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Zico5(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
onosbaba3310:

Lol, you are waiting for someone to be respectful to you or politely convince you to vote the betterment of your country dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as you vote APC back, no be all of us dey pay high transportation now, we all dey buy food costly nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mtcheew, I no even pray for obi to win again or someone like obi to ever come out to contest in Nigeria, i have made up my mind, 2027, we are voting Tinubu, infact I will use my money and resources to campaign for APC, let the corruption and bad governance continue till Everlasting, we go dey outside Nigeria dey read news😁😁😁
You don't know anything. You think everyone is suffering like u guys always postulate. Who cares whether u are in Malaysia or Indonesia. One thing I know is that Obi can never be president of this country. I'm very sure of that.
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by kenevision(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

APGA flag grin

Bikiaful

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by LagosG: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
Vintage Peter Obi.

Dude is so cool headed and forgiving, his enemies will be burning themselves out while he enjoys his life.
Nollywood actor you mean
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by onuman: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
The one term gov of Anambra State. Soludo. Nwata bulie nnaya elu, ogodo na oyokoyo asa chie ya anya. You are in APGA but chancing for a least opportunity to defect to APC. I ju kwara ajuju? Ask Okorocha and Umahi. Imo State under APC has been in a mess since 2013.
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by kenevision(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

APGA flag

sad

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by onuman: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
Vintage Peter Obi.

Dude is so cool headed and forgiving, his enemies will be burning themselves out while he enjoys his life.

Enuf said.

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Starhearts: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We Nigerians never said Peter Obi cannot attend burials or be taking selfies with Davido and Charlie Boy. That is his right duly guaranteed by law.

What we Nigerians are saying is that Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Very very correct πŸ‘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Jayhome24: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
Vintage Peter Obi.

Dey play you hear?
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Patojargz: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We Nigerians never said Peter Obi cannot attend burials or be taking selfies with Davido and Charlie Boy. That is his right duly guaranteed by law.

What we Nigerians are saying is that Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Ogbeni speak for yourself!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Onyema190: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nigeria would continue to dodge him as many times as he contest.

It's like you guys don't understand election permutation. 2027 permutation doesn't favour Obi. You don't get it.

I pray south east gets it right in 2027 else they would forever live in regret it.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the people's president.

God bless you Sir.

You deserve to be the next president of Nigeria. And so shall it be!

Iseeeee!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Irupetepete: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Obidients
believe me, I am not obedient and omo yoruba ni mi...
I just hate the fact that they will turn a normal thread to something else..
How can u be playing opposition while in government?

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by tiswell(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi is a great a senior citizen.

Poor masses with warp thinking and herd mentality like u are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by BigIyanga: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
House Soludo built when got a cbn job.. Prof was smart but could not found a biz or service untill OBj made him an appointee.

He contested for for governorship 2x and lost until APGA welcomed him into a party built by PO
He had zero history of any thriving service or biz before became CBN governor.
He made $$& from CBN polymer deal… which he was later invited by EFCC
Prof is so petty and selfish that he awarded a cbn contract to just tar the rd leading to his house from express to his house and stopped..even though that same rd stretches across his village to another village. He terminated the construction at his house.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
kenevision:

sad
No I bn't
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by chudez0147(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
I can't see Nwanyiocha from swiz
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Jayhome24: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
saintkel:
Our President

Your president.

A drug trafficker is not my president is your village president.
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by steeltrust: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

and when he becomes one what will you do

Mad man πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Dafresh: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Where are those two bitter men Valentine Ozigbo and Tony Nwoye? Despite Soludo rightfully and masterfully dressing down Peter Obi before the presidential election, the pathological liar from agulu acknowledged Soludo's superiority over him and moved on but those two idiots are still sulking over Soludo's famous letter.
Half sense you no get

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Dafresh: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

Political gimmick. You think Soludo is a baby? All this strategies of wearing black clothes everywhere as if he doesn't have another, visiting places he's not invited, and putting mouth on issues that doesn't concern him wouldn't help him when election come.

Just wait to see how Soludo go change am for him when Anambra State election comes in 2 yrs time.
Which topic did he put mouth that didn't concern him name one.
Soludo will never be accepted the way Peter Obi was accepted. Soludo will loose by 10 am

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
Vintage Peter Obi.

Man took advantage of the situation, he loves the lights, camera and action

###
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by vanbonattel: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Man took advantage of the situation, he loves the lights, camera and action

###

He's not a BAT, you know grin
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by BeeNG3: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Respect! (For once o)
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by DKM123: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2023
onosbaba3310:

Lol, you are waiting for someone to be respectful to you or politely convince you to vote the betterment of your country dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as you vote APC back, no be all of us dey pay high transportation now, we all dey buy food costly nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mtcheew, I no even pray for obi to win again or someone like obi to ever come out to contest in Nigeria, i have made up my mind, 2027, we are voting Tinubu, infact I will use my money and resources to campaign for APC, let the corruption and bad governance continue till Everlasting, we go dey outside Nigeria dey read news😁😁😁

Na you dey answer this imbec!Les!

People wey no get money to go small vacation for nearby Cotonou go dey tell internet stranger wey don relocate im family to Canada say because the stranger no beg and pet am, therefore he go vote for S@tan to bring hardship and suffering ontop him and him future generation head. cheesy

Me sef go vote Tinubu 2027 and till infinity! Since we are all madt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Rejouir: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who is this pig, Suffering and smiling, bingo. πŸ•

1 Like

Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Verbtips(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Jostoman: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Oga Stop this your we, you are not the spokesperson for nigerians. You are only speaking for some yoruba BAT supporters like you and not all nigerians.
Re: Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father by Jostoman: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2023
The man nigerians voted for before yakubu and his other crook push the man that came 1st to 3rd and push the man that came 3rd to 1st possition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Seals Dangote Cement Factory Over Tax Evasion, Debt (Pictures) / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.