Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Richest People In Africa - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Richest People In Africa (26360 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
u go find tears ,u no go see am when I get started with u. No need exchanging plenty words with a low life petty thief..na d useless girl wey marry u I pity
Yes, I was not created to shed crocodile tears. I only know joy. Your useless parents will shed tears of joy the day of your horrific death cause all you do is cause pain.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Yes, I was not created to shed crocodile tears. I only know joy. Your useless parents will shed tears of joy the day of your horrific death cause all you do is cause pain.
I can see you're hurt cos I exposed who you're are...l.cry over it as much as u want, I don't care I will expose u.. you're a useless thief,just like an average easterner.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
I can see you're hurt cos I exposed who you're are...l.cry over it as much as u want, I don't care I will expose u.. you're a useless thief,just like an average easterner.
Hurt? I truly overrated your infinitesimal brain. Is that why you go about wasting your time on nairaland? Thinking you're hurting people? Loooooool you're a real fool.

If what you write here hurts me, then I must be insane. I've been enjoying your assignments, and I'm amazed at how stupid you can be.
Damn, they call you troll, and you're happy? Looooool
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Hurt? I truly overrated your infinitesimal brain. Is that why you go about wasting your time on nairaland? Thinking you're hurting people? Loooooool you're a real fool.

If what you write here hurts me, then I must be insane. I've been enjoying your assignments, and I'm amazed at how stupid you can be.
Damn, they call you troll, and you're happy? Looooool
I have a question..is it because someone scammed u data money here on nairaland why u decided to become a scammer as well/?
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
I have a question..is it because someone scammed u data money here on nairaland why u decided to become a scammer as well/?
Just agree that you're extremely foolish, then drop your account number. If I don't credit you 20k asap, I'll deactivate my account
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Just agree that you're extremely foolish, then drop your account number. If I don't credit you 20k asap, I'll deactivate my account
mtcheew....ode u think I dey among...😂 thief thinking he can use change make me keep him secret 😂 ...aiye e tibaje
Re: The Richest People In Africa by scrupulousblog: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
You guys should watch out for me. I'll make it to that list
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
mtcheew....ode u think I dey among...😂 thief thinking he can use change make me keep him secret 😂 ...aiye e tibaje
I never thought for once you'd make the right decision and your foolish self never disappoint. grin grin grin
Now, let's start afresh, I need you to do more digging, there are plenty of interesting stuffs in my chats and posts here. You need to be kept busy. I will be coming here time to time to check if your IQ has crossed -1. But again, I know it will even go below that grin grin grin

Happy digging grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

I never thought for once you'd make the right decision and your foolish self never disappoint. grin grin grin
Now, let's start afresh, I need you to do more digging, there are plenty of interesting stuffs in my chats and posts here. You need to be kept busy. I will be coming here time to time to check if your IQ has crossed -1. But again, I know it will even go below that grin grin grin

Happy digging grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please don't keep me waiting useless scarrr. For once, make yourself useful. I'm waiting for your submission. Don't try to keep me waiting cause it will hasten your untimely death fool
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Please don't keep me waiting useless scarrr. For once, make yourself useful. I'm waiting for your submission. Don't try to keep me waiting cause it will hasten your untimely death fool
lol....why u dey rush na thief? I have proofs already from ppl u scammed, I swear I'll spoil your life😎
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
lol....why u dey rush na thief? I have proofs already from ppl u scammed, I swear I'll spoil your life😎
You only managed to spoil yours. Now fool, to your digging assignment, don't keep me waiting
Re: The Richest People In Africa by updatechange(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
lordkush:
what’s stopping your father from topping the list. 😭😭😭

Ya mama Dey there
Re: The Richest People In Africa by FuckingNaira: 9:11pm On Jan 09
SonOfDSoil01:
indeed thats why your tribes men arw scattered everywhere in the country selling gala bottle drinks in traffic and also involved in all manner of crime and your women doing ashawo work in almost all the brothels in the country....dey play you hear grin
Seun

Nlfpmd

RULE 2 BREAKS

Tribal slur
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 12:46pm On Apr 04
Goodvibes007:

The numbers of billionaires in Africa are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of billionaires in Europe or North America.

Offcourse, The amount of money passing through London alone is more than all the combined wealth of Africa.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 12:51pm On Apr 04
kiss
PHAYOL81:
Of course the value of the refinery hasn't been considered for DANGOTE as the facility hasn't really become operational. He should be worth around 30B by the time it (the refinery) gets valued and added

THEY don't understand the concept and meaning of MONOPOLY. many of them just used the word because others do use it too to accuse DANGOTE

THE value of NAIRA against the dollars play a very pivotal role in the difference between MARK and DANGOTE, as well as the value of and the direct beneficiaries of their respective products, NOT ENTIRELY MARKET PRESENCE. DANGOTE is ever expanding, has more products on sale than MARK but his major trade strenght is determined by the value of NAIRA in the country where he's domiciled. IF NAIRA INCREASES IN VALUE CONSISTENTLY BACK TO THE OLD, DANGOTE'S (and BUA'S, ADENUGA'S ) estimate would massively improved. All of them are expanding but naira keeps getting bad while dollars maintain steady stand even across world FX market.

You’re absolutely high. You’re going to compare Meta a company that is richer than all of Africa combined to Dangote? Nigerians have a serious ego problem. Facebook, Instagram are trillion dollar companies.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 12:53pm On Apr 04
Uchesis:
I thought Elon musk is South african

He’s mother was Canadian born and bred. His grandad was American. He was just born in SA to a Canadian Mother. His family moved there for explorative reasons. But he spent his life in Canada and USA for the large part.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 12:56pm On Apr 04
payaseriy:
Put Diezani Madueke

E get money pass Elon Musk... Elon musk suppose be her houseboy sef

That’s how I know you’re crazy. No one in Nigeria has up to 40 billion USD not to talk 200 billion USD. What is that?

Diezani would just be one of Elon’s maids 😂😂you’re crazy. I know Nigerians have an ego problem but goddam. This is something else. The elites of the developed world put those of Nigeria in their place. There are dozens of regions out there with far far far far far wealthier individuals than in Nigeria or Africa whether It is the Gulf, East Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America and so on.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by payaseriy: 8:31pm On Apr 07
Sladem05:

That’s how I know you’re crazy. No one in Nigeria has up to 40 billion USD not to talk 200 billion USD. What is that?
net worth is not what in the bank account. Elon musk doesn't have up to 1 Billion USD in his bank account, but he has shares in companies. In order for him to raise $2 Billion he would have to sell some of his shares first...

But

Diezani has cool cash, oil money in billions of Dollars, all cash, hundreds of bank accounts
with millions usd statched away, properties worth billions... That's been rich. maybe more than 500 Billion USD, Try Danjuma too, there is money in this country, you're just not in the right cartel that's why you are not aware.

Naira was way higher than dollar in exchange rate... do you know what devalues currency and causes inflation ?, excess money in circulation.

Some people will just call cbn governor to print 500 Billion Naira privately just like that. Abacha did it, what makes you think the other politicians didn't, but nobody can try that in the United States.

Dave Umahi built a house in Asokoro worth more than 10 Billion Naira. Don't ask me how I know about the cost, anyways, let me tell u. My company handled part of the project.

Once you become a local government chairman in Nigeria, u will never poor again in this life. If you're lucky and become a senator, your children and grandchildren will never be poor. If you become a governor, your descendant will not be poor, if u become a president, your family will never be poor till the end of time.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 10:22pm On Apr 07
payaseriy:
net worth is not what in the bank account. Elon musk doesn't have up to 1 Billion USD in his bank account, but he has shares in companies. In order for him to raise $2 Billion he would have to sell some of his shares first...

But

Diezani has cool cash, oil money in billions of Dollars, all cash, hundreds of bank accounts
with millions usd statched away, properties worth billions... That's been rich. maybe more than 500 Billion USD, Try Danjuma too, there is money in this country, you're just not in the right cartel that's why you are not aware.

Naira was way higher than dollar in exchange rate... do you know what devalues currency and causes inflation ?, excess money in circulation.

Some people will just call cbn governor to print 500 Billion Naira privately just like that. Abacha did it, what makes you think the other politicians didn't, but nobody can try that in the United States.

Dave Umahi built a house in Asokoro worth more than 10 Billion Naira. Don't ask me how I know about the cost, anyways, let me tell u. My company handled part of the project.

Once you become a local government chairman in Nigeria, u will never poor again in this life. If you're lucky and become a senator, your children and grandchildren will never be poor. If you become a governor, your descendant will not be poor, if u become a president, your family will never be poor till the end of time.
Your comment is proof that Nigerians are some of the most egocentric individuals you can ever meet on this planet. You really think the rich of Africa can measure up to the rich of other countries in the world? Even Latin America has more billionaires than Nigeria and Africa not to talk of western nations.
You’re definitely on crack. No one in Nigeria has up to 50 billion USD whether in cash or assets especially when considering as to how the naira has been devalued in the past decades. What you’re saying is nonsense. Diezani is not even as rich as Dangote not to talk of overseas billionaires. It’s hilarious. Some Nigerians think a couple of fairly affluent neighbourhoods means the country is rich 😂😂

Are you his accountant or something? How do you know how much doesn’t he has in his bank account. You think someone that’s running large multinational tech giants won’t have significant cash. This thread has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about who has the most wealth. Who is the richest. Not who has the most in the bank account. Point is the likes of Elon Musk, Zuckerberg are around 10-15 times wealthier than the richest African.
Naira was like that when it was a fixed currency. When they started floating it. The naira was devalued like it is now. Someone like Elon Musk will definitely have a significant amount of cash on him. Just look at how he bought twitter. He pulled out 20 billion USD in cash to do that. Diezani can’t do that. Neither can even Dangote. Elon Musk could buy everything Diezani has without breaking a sweat.

Buying of Twitter:
The funding included $7 billion of senior secured bank loans; $6 billion in subordinated debt; $6.25 billion in bank loans to Musk personally, secured by $62.5 billion of his Tesla stock; $20 billion in cash equity from Musk, to be provided by sales of Tesla stock and other assets; and $7.1 billion in equity from 19 ...

500 billion Naira is not even up to 400 million dollars. A white man in New York gave his wife 1 Billion USD to settle the divorce case. Craziest part is that kind of money is ticket change to him.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/wife-leaves-one-worlds-richest-29589578.amp

Jeff Bezos’s Wife became the richest woman in the world temporarily because of their divorce case. The loss wouldn’t have barely tickled Bezos.

Look I understand that Nigeria and Africa have some very rich individuals but for the most part. They are nowhere as rich as those in developed countries. You really think the likes of Tinubu, Diezani, Dangote, Abacha, Otedola etc are comparable to Musk, Rothschilds, Brin, Bezos, Gates, Buffet etc . Then your not to be taken seriously.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 10:39pm On Apr 07
payaseriy:

But

It shouldn’t come as a surprise that richest people of the world originate in the largest economies in the world. How is that surprising? Africa’s wealth is outmatched not even just by countries like UK and Germany but even companies such as Meta and Apple. You are definitely on something If you think the richest people of Africa have even 1/10th of people that literally control trillion dollar companies.
Nothing in this life lasts forever. The same can be said for the stolen money of Nigerian politicians.
It should come as no surprise that all the richest people in the world are exclusively from the G20 countries. Larger economies means more wealth. The amount of capital that countries like the US and China spend on infrastructure ALONE is more than the wealth of Africa put together.
There is money in Nigeria but the problem is that only about 200 people at most own all that money. Top 5 Us billionaires alone have more wealth than all of Nigeria combined.
Put in this to perspective, More money is flowing through London per day than Africa in a year.

Whatever Diezani has both illegal or not is nowhere near the kind of wealth that these people have. Not in a trillion years.
Hiding wealth is also not something that is exclusive to Africa. It happens allover in the world even in the most developed countries. But with developed countries, they have a very strong rule of law and fairly effective institutions that make plundering the nation’s wealth next to impossible (UK PM Boris Johnson lost his job and career for having a part, not to talk of stealing money) but that doesn’t mean western billionaires don’t go to tax havens to avoid their wealth being reduced or storing it in offshore accounts.

How on earth is building a 7 million dollar house impressive? When buildings like Buckingham Palace are valued at over 1 billion USD.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by PHAYOL81: 5:46pm On Apr 09
Sladem05:
kiss

You’re absolutely high. You’re going to compare Meta a company that is richer than all of Africa combined to Dangote? Nigerians have a serious ego problem. Facebook, Instagram are trillion dollar companies.

Who is comparing worth of products Mark, Bezos, Gates etc have in the market against Dangote's? I ain't that crazy so go back to my post and read with clear mind. What I insinuated was that Dangote,had number of individual products he has invested in than those people listed eventhough a product of each of them may be worth more than all Dangote products put together.
I made that assertion in correction of the impression of a poster who believed Dangote don't invest in more fields like Mark.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 10:25pm On Apr 09
PHAYOL81:

Who is comparing worth of products Mark, Bezos, Gates etc have in the market against Dangote's? I ain't that crazy so go back to my post and read with clear mind. What I insinuated was that Dangote,had number of individual products he has invested in than those people listed eventhough a product of each of them may be worth more than all Dangote products put together.
I made that assertion in correction of the impression of a poster who believed Dangote don't invest in more fields like Mark.

So you ain’t that crazy but you’re still crazy? You shouldn’t even put
DANGOTE
AND

THE LIKES OF ZUCKERBERG, Gates, Larry Paige on the same sentence. They are way out of his league. Outside of Africa, how many people have heard of Dangote’s company?

Compare that to the likes of Google, Meta (Facebook) and Microsoft that are universal, those terms are ubiquitous.

My point was that Dangote will not have anywhere near the wealth as in not even 1/10th of the wealth of people that literally founded trillion dollar companies. I’ve seen Nigerians comparing their elites to those of the US, China, UK, Germany or any major economy. That is ridiculous.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by payaseriy: 9:26am On Apr 10
Sladem05:

Your comment is proof that Nigerians are some of the most egocentric individuals you can ever meet on this planet. You really think the rich of Africa can measure up to the rich of other countries in the world? Even Latin America has more billionaires than Nigeria and .
you could make ur point without raining abuses...
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 11:27am On Apr 10
payaseriy:
you could make ur point without raining abuses...

But it is true. Am I wrong? Nigeria ranks in the top 10 largest drug trafficking countries. And I’m now not surprised because by the way many of them talk. The drugs must be really strong 😂😂 What inflated their ego? You think a handful of affluent neighbourhoods in Africa makes Africa rich. You Idiots think you’re the shit but you’re not. You’re nothing. This is delusional. Africa is not where wealth is and is certainly not where the richest individuals are, not by any stretch of imagination. People that think otherwise are just brain dead at this point. I’m sorry but it is a stupid idea. Brazil alone has 3 times more billionaires than Africa combined. You can’t even put the elites of Africa on par with Latin America not to talk of Asia, Europe, North America and in general the developed world.
Something is wrong with you people.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by payaseriy: 12:24pm On Apr 10
Sladem05:

But it is true. Am I wrong? Nigeria ranks in the top 10 largest drug trafficking countries. And I’m now not surprised because by the way many of them talk. The drugs must be really strong 😂😂 What inflated their ego? You think a handful of affluent neighbourhoods in Africa makes Africa rich. You Idiots think you’re the shit but you’re not. You’re nothing. This is delusional. Africa is not where wealth is and is certainly not where the richest individuals are, not by any stretch of imagination. People that think otherwise are just brain dead at this point. I’m sorry but it is a stupid idea. Brazil alone has 3 times more billionaires than Africa combined. You can’t even put the elites of Africa on par with Latin America not to talk of Asia, Europe, North America and in general the developed world.
Something is wrong with you people.

Hmmmm

Well, it seems you're a useless narcissistic tribalist that has beefs with Igbos. I am not an Igbo bt I don't go around hating people because I have my own business to mind.

I didn't even read pass the insult you wrote on ur first mention, cos it obvious I was talking to a frustrated person.

Drugs or no drugs, it none of my problem. I don't care. I don't hate Igbos and I don't like some of them either... Bt it will be very premature to assume anyone with a different point of view from urs must be an Igbo.

There are 250 ethnic group in Nigeria. Not just Igbo. Just a reminder that some of the people with a modest opinion from enslavement doctrine, are from a different tribe entirely

DO ENJOY THIS LITTLE ATTENTION. I HOPE IT
FINDS YOU UNWELL.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 2:16pm On Apr 10
payaseriy:

Hmmmm

Well, it seems you're a useless narcissistic tribalist that has beefs with Igbos. I am not an Igbo bt I don't go around hating people because I have my own business to mind.

I didn't even read pass the insult you wrote on ur first mention, cos it obvious I was talking to a frustrated person.

Drugs or no drugs, it none of my problem. I don't care. I don't hate Igbos and I don't like some of them either... Bt it will be very premature to assume anyone with a different point of view from urs must be an Igbo.

There are 250 ethnic group in Nigeria. Not just Igbo. Just a reminder that some of the people with a modest opinion from enslavement doctrine, are from a different tribe entirely

DO ENJOY THIS LITTLE ATTENTION. I HOPE IT
FINDS YOU UNWELL.

Bruh wtf does tribalism have anything to do with this? My point was that people like you are overstating the wealth of Africa.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by noble2faith(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10
Is there no mod to tame those two guys constituting nuisance? angry
Re: The Richest People In Africa by PHAYOL81: 9:07pm On Apr 10
Sladem05:

So you ain’t that crazy but you’re still crazy? You shouldn’t even put
DANGOTE
AND

THE LIKES OF ZUCKERBERG, Gates, Larry Paige on the same sentence. They are way out of his league. Outside of Africa, how many people have heard of Dangote’s company?

Compare that to the likes of Google, Meta (Facebook) and Microsoft that are universal, those terms are ubiquitous.

My point was that Dangote will not have anywhere near the wealth as in not even 1/10th of the wealth of people that literally founded trillion dollar companies. I’ve seen Nigerians comparing their elites to those of the US, China, UK, Germany or any major economy. That is ridiculous.

It is either you have comprehension issue or you just love mudfight. Despite having told you I ain't comparing their wealth, you still go on slapping the same bullsh!t on me especially with irrational abuse that denotes your poor upbringing and shameful manners. If you're frustrated, spare me the fury 'cause I ain't the cause of your problem.
As for DANGOTE not supposed to be in the same sentence with MARK, BEZOS, GATES, MUSK etc, you're absolutely just spewing h@te because in as much as DANGOTE remains the richest in Africa and keeps expanding his empire, he would always be in the talks involving extremely rich dudes. FORBES would always list him in the context. It doesn't matter what rank he holds, he would always be there.
Don't let your dislike for DANGOTE becloud your gumption. Whether you wish him well or not, he will always attain the height he's destined to. Eventhough he might not be as rich as the western dudes, it takes nothing away from his resilient and ruggedity as an enterprenuer.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 11:36pm On Apr 10
PHAYOL81:

It is either you have comprehension issue or you just love mudfight. Despite having told you I ain't comparing their wealth, you still go on slapping the same bullsh!t on me especially with irrational abuse that denotes your poor upbringing and shameful manners. If you're frustrated, spare me the fury 'cause I ain't the cause of your problem.
As for DANGOTE not supposed to be in the same sentence with MARK, BEZOS, GATES, MUSK etc, you're absolutely just spewing h@te because in as much as DANGOTE remains the richest in Africa and keeps expanding his empire, he would always be in the talks involving extremely rich dudes. FORBES would always list him in the context. It doesn't matter what rank he holds, he would always be there.
Don't let your dislike for DANGOTE becloud your gumption. Whether you wish him well or not, he will always attain the height he's destined to. Eventhough he might not be as rich as the western dudes, it takes nothing away from his resilient and ruggedity as an enterprenuer.

I wasn’t referring to just you but the Nigerians on this thread in general. One even compared the wealth of Diezani to Elon Musk. He might not be as rich as the western elite? Wtf is wrong with you? He is DEFINITELY nowhere near as rich as the western elite. Are f****** crazy?! Someone like Rockefeller was at over 410 billion USD was richer than even Mansa Musa. I’m not even going onto the likes of the Rotschilds, Vanderbilts, Musk, Gates, Buffet and so on. As I mentioned prior, You can hardly compare African billionaires to Latin American billionaires not to talk of ones from the developed world. There is not a single African that has up to a third if not a quarter of the wealth of Carlos Slim.
I don’t understand why do Nigerians have such hard time accepting that there countries and individuals far richer and more powerful than them. Dangote is a child not even a child next to the likes of gates, musk,Bezos etc. in fact he is more like a foetus 😂😂 in terms of wealth.

Who are you lying to? Very few people in Africa have clean money. It’s dirty, even Dangote has dirty money.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by PHAYOL81: 6:11am On Apr 11
Sladem05:

I wasn’t referring to just you but the Nigerians on this thread in general. One even compared the wealth of Diezani to Elon Musk.
Who are you lying to? Very few people in Africa have clean money. It’s dirty, even Dangote has dirty money.

You have all manners of issues tucked in one body. It ain't a matter of either, but certainty. You have comprehension issues with burning h@te, poor upbringing, shameful level of moral, dirty mudfight and ·disgusting bigotry. You're already down the mud and continue to look for whom to drag down the mess with you.
For clarity, the word “might” in the context of my previous post didn't represent “may” or its past tense (such tense would have been incorrect in a present tense context to start with) but is a conditional word that iterate acceptance of the point of contest EVENTHOUGH THERE'S AN ADDITIONAL POINT THAT ONE'S WILLING TO INPUT. That the western dudes in this argument are FAR richer than DANGOTE hadn't been a point of contest in any of my post. From first to this last one ('cause I won't honour you with another reply after this), I hadn't disputed it. So, what seems to be your problem that you drag me around for it?And why is it that the fury you have over certain Nigerians believing DANGOTE is richer (even though I hold my reservation over that accusation because Ii've never met one who believe DANGOTE is richer than any of MUSK, GATES, MARK, BEZOS, et all. Not even the semi- and the stark illiterate on the street) should be expended on my mention? How's what others think my concern? If you find it difficult understanding simple sentence or worse still, looking for a fight opposition, I'm sorry I can't help you. This is goodbye.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Sladem05: 12:26am On Apr 12
PHAYOL81:

You have all manners of issues tucked in one body. It ain't a matter of either, but certainty. You have comprehension issues with burning h@te, poor upbringing, shameful level of moral, dirty mudfight and ·disgusting bigotry. You're already down the mud and continue to look for whom to drag down the mess with you.
For clarity, the word “might” in the context of my previous post didn't represent “may” or its past tense (such tense would have been incorrect in a present tense context to start with) but is a conditional word that iterate acceptance of the point of contest EVENTHOUGH THERE'S AN ADDITIONAL POINT THAT ONE'S WILLING TO INPUT. That the western dudes in this argument are FAR richer than DANGOTE hadn't been a point of contest in any of my post. From first to this last one ('cause I won't honour you with another reply after this), I hadn't disputed it. So, what seems to be your problem that you drag me around for it?And why is it that the fury you have over certain Nigerians believing DANGOTE is richer (even though I hold my reservation over that accusation because Ii've never met one who believe DANGOTE is richer than any of MUSK, GATES, MARK, BEZOS, et all. Not even the semi- and the stark illiterate on the street) should be expended on my mention? How's what others think my concern? If you find it difficult understanding simple sentence or worse still, looking for a fight opposition, I'm sorry I can't help you. This is goodbye.

I wasn’t just talking about but others on thread. Yes, Nigerians do clearly have chauvinistic nationalism if they are comparing themselves with the developed world. Look again people like payaseri have compared Diezani to the likes of Musk, Gates and so on.

This has nothing to do with bigotry or burning hate. It is simply stating the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.