Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Richest People In Africa - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Richest People In Africa (26358 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
torturing me by washing payint? You're a compound fool.

leave death alone,every man go die...but let's help your life..u obviously need help . I can see your hobby is payint washing...u dey wash your mother inlaw own too right?
grin grin grin
Jobless fool, please dig more. Do your assignment properly. If you see my wife, you go chop her sh!t sef cheesy cheesy grin grin

Till den, find something more interesting from my posts. Keep fooling around stupid fool
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

grin grin grin
Jobless fool, please dig more. Do your assignment properly. If you see my wife, you go chop her sh!t sef cheesy cheesy grin grin

Till den, find something more interesting from my posts. Keep fooling around stupid fool
hahaha.. wayre wey marry worwor woman with low self esteem, and more confession from ur useless soul....u wey dey wash payint,go definitely dey chop shit...I bet she dey help u keep am as prize for a job well done.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
hahaha.. wayre wey marry worwor woman with low self esteem, and more confession from ur useless soul....u wey dey wash payint,go definitely dey chop shit...I bet she dey help u keep am as prize for a job well done.
This was not the assignment I gave you fool.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

This was not the assignment I gave you fool.
Omo wayre the poo eater, payint washer....u sure u married the poor girl or just knack am give am belle... useless foolish boy πŸ˜‚
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
Omo wayre the poo eater, payint washer....u sure u married the poor girl or just knack am give am belle... useless foolish boy πŸ˜‚
If not that you're bad at everything, even being a troll, you would have discovered that I leave everything I touch better than I found it. I must have positively impacted your useless life so far.

So go back and keep digging, try not to fail in this task as you have failed in life grin grin grin grin grin

The next community tinubu will attack is yours. They will soon wipe you all out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Southwestern idiot
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

If not that you're bad at everything, even being a troll, you would have discovered that I leave everything I touch better than I found it. I must have positively impacted your useless life so far.

So go back and keep digging, try not to fail in this task as you have failed in life grin grin grin grin grin

The next community tinubu will attack is yours. They will soon wipe you all out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Southwestern idiot
so u picked the low self esteem worwor monkey inside gutter right? No wonder she followed a hungry fowl like u...women really dey try tho, I this classless idiot too dey get wife..πŸ˜‚ very funny
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
so u picked the low self esteem worwor monkey inside gutter right? No wonder she followed a hungry fowl like u...women really dey try tho, I this classless idiot too dey get wife..πŸ˜‚ very funny
I expected a failure like you to fail again, not surprised. Simple assignment, you failed, just like you've failed in life. Fool forever. Even your fellow failures are afraid to come close to you, and they never will. Doubt me and try going out with a mad woman, she will surely run. Fagot.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

I expected a failure like you to fail again, not surprised. Simple assignment, you failed, just like you've failed in life. Fool forever. Even your fellow failures are afraid to come close to you, and they never will. Doubt me and try going out with a mad woman, she will surely run. Fagot.
dunce! If where I dey currently is being a failure,then you're absolutely a nobody, even a mad person roaming the street is better than πŸ˜‚u..trust me,I senior u fr everything,u no reach at all, if u dey humble and apologize. I fit help u become somebody 😎
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
dunce! If where I dey currently is being a failure,then you're absolutely a nobody, even a mad person roaming the street is better than πŸ˜‚u..trust me,I senior u fr everything,u no reach at all, if u dey humble and apologize. I fit help u become somebody 😎
Still failed in constructing a proper sentence, damn!!!
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

Still failed in constructing a proper sentence, damn!!!
blablabla... Who's trying to impress u here now,who are you abeg?...

I repeat if u apologize I fit help ur miserable life. πŸ˜‹
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
blablabla... Who's trying to impress u here now,who are you abeg?...

I repeat if u apologize I fit help ur miserable life. πŸ˜‹
Foolish idiot is looking for apology grin grin grin grin grin
I can never understand how fools think looool

You're really useless, jokes apart, you're useless
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

Foolish idiot is looking for apology grin grin grin grin grin
I can never understand how fools think looool

You're really useless, jokes apart, you're useless
broke boy.. I can see suffering na like your birth right. Enjoy am..I don change my mind...u dey very stupid
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
broke boy.. I can see suffering na like your birth right. Enjoy am..I don change my mind...u dey very stupid
A failure couldn't even distinguish between affluent young man and a broke thing. Failure truly is your thing and will never depart from you
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

A failure couldn't even distinguish between affluent young man and a broke thing. Failure truly is your thing and will never depart from you
wayre, affluent young man wey dey sell property chopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. na thunder go help me fire u, online billionaire.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Scarrr:
wayre, affluent young man wey dey sell property chopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. na thunder go help me fire u, online billionaire.
Dead idiot. Foolish fool. Your comment shows you are empty headed. A troll for life. A curse to his useless family
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:

Dead idiot. Foolish fool. Your comment shows you are empty headed. A troll for life. A curse to his useless family
fool ,are u not selling your property to chop? Why the denial?
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
fool ,are u not selling your property to chop? Why the denial?
lol, another failed attempt at digging. Like I said, you are 100% empty. A proper fool with zero comprehension. You shall sleep a fool and wake up a fool.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

lol, another failed attempt at digging. Like I said, you are 100% empty. A proper fool with zero comprehension. You shall sleep a fool and wake up a fool.
shameless liar, selling used counterfeit things to chop,some most likely stolen from relatives.. ask nicely,we go help ur life.mumu
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
shameless liar, selling used counterfeit things to chop,some most likely stolen from relatives.. ask nicely,we go help ur life.mumu
Uneducated bastard is taking panadol for my headache.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Uneducated bastard is taking panadol for my headache.
you're a thief and 419, your days are numbered.. I will expose u real soon,just wait
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
you're a thief and 419, your days are numbered.. I will expose u real soon,just wait
Yes ooo, my days are numbered and I have at least 70 more sweet years to go grin grin

However, for a hardened criminal convicted bastard like you, typing from prison and waiting for firing squad, all I can say is you will not die well grin grin
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Yes ooo, my days are numbered and I have at least 70 more sweet years to go grin grin

However, for a hardened criminal convicted bastard like you, typing from prison and waiting for firing squad, all I can say is you will not die well grin grin
just chill, I will expose your papa..all the ppl you duped here,I'm already compiling the data...thief ole Omo wayre
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
just chill, I will expose your papa..all the ppl you duped here,I'm already compiling the data...thief ole Omo wayre
I know your type, I know where to catch you before them police waste you. Your family has trained you into a hardened criminal. You will not live well nor die well. Osu. Ozuor
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

I know your type, I know where to catch you before them police waste you. Your family has trained you into a hardened criminal. You will not live well nor die well. Osu. Ozuor
I can sense your fear....I will expose u,I swear..we are going to see who is going to laugh Last , better deactivate now bfr it's too late . cos laslas u go chop rat poison when I start dealing with u
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
I can sense your fear....I will expose u,I swear..we are going to see who is going to laugh Last , better deactivate now bfr it's too late . cos laslas u go chop rat poison when I start dealing with u
Fear kill you and your papa, foolish fool
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

Fear kill you and your papa, foolish fool
so you know, no b your village ppl only u should be afraid of henceforth , Scarrr don join the list...wetin I go do u, u go regret coming to this life.. foolish cow
https://www.nairaland.com/6814643/dodge-diabolic-village-people-transferring#106951468
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
so you know, no b your village ppl only u should be afraid of henceforth , Scarrr don join the list...wetin I go do u, u go regret coming to this life.. foolish cow
https://www.nairaland.com/6814643/dodge-diabolic-village-people-transferring#106951468
I appreciate your useless efforts. I will give you 1/10 for the above assignment submission.

Now run along and do a better job. This time, resist the urge to be a useless fool that you are and come up with something sweet. Dead fool
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

I appreciate your useless efforts. I will give you 1/10 for the above assignment submission.

Now run along and do a better job. This time, resist the urge to be a useless fool that you are and come up with something sweet. Dead fool
village people dey your matter cos you be useless person normally, you deserve torment and torture....
Useless pikin πŸ˜‚
Your scamming history here on nairaland go soon drop like blockbuster movie.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
village people dey your matter cos you be useless person normally, you deserve torment and torture....
Useless pikin πŸ˜‚
Your scamming history here on nairaland go soon drop like blockbuster movie.
You sha will not die well. Foolish idiot. Cursed bastard
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

You sha will not die well. Foolish idiot. Cursed bastard
ehn before I die, I will expose u....you're an oloriburuku thief, I'll show the world Who u really are..your wife didn't just get married to a Simp (payint washer) but a thief and 419 bastard as well.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Balistic4: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Scarrr:
ehn before I die, I will expose u....you're an oloriburuku thief, I'll show the world Who u really are..your wife didn't just get married to a Simp (payint washer) but a thief and 419 bastard as well.
At least, you accepted you will die a sudden horrible death. Till then, keep fooling around. Just wasting oxygen for nothing.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Balistic4:

At least, you accepted you will die a sudden horrible death. Till then, keep fooling around. Just wasting oxygen for nothing.
u go find tears ,u no go see am when I get started with u. No need exchanging plenty words with a low life petty thief..na d useless girl wey marry u I pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.