Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Richest People In Africa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Richest People In Africa (26359 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Hotice085: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2023
Dangote is not a billionaire but a stooge monopolists, NNPC directors and CNN officials will cut him to size if he talks anyhow
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Balistic4:

Yeah, one person taking on the riches of a whole region.
mumu ppl , thought una said na Tinubu carry the riches of the whole region,but he is not on this list, now na Adenuga again? Foolish online billionaire ppl😂

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Hotice085:
Dangote is not a billionaire but a stooge monopolists, NNPC directors and CNN officials will cut him to size if he talks anyhow
as den no cut him ...cut him na
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2023
DrChukki:

Tell me the net worth of your entire lineage... I bet it's not up to the amount of money a Boi-Boi spends on beer in one week
from gala and lacacera business 😂

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by 82man: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2023
I'm coming on this list sooner
Re: The Richest People In Africa by mozona(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Abdulsamad Rabiu, very humble man. I had worked in his BUA sugar factory in Apapa.

He does not have a factory in apapa.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by highchief1: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/2023/the-richest-people-in-africa/?twclid=2-akhy5zmnv1fm6iaevx0ylw2u

if u visit or live in Cape Town,you willl know it’s a home of billionaires.thats the only place in the world that I always want to go back to.

2 Likes

Re: The Richest People In Africa by spagettiluv: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2023
SaintLucia:
Our self-acclaimed developers didn't make the list. How come? grin
our onye billionaires😂, built mansion yesterday,beg for 2k giveaway on twitter today 😂

Re: The Richest People In Africa by YourGFsnatcher: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Whalis:
Did you observe that anyone there has a name and sources of income?
No headminer. No yahoo boy. All these don't pay.

Only people who are sure they have no future do yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Hotice085: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Scarrr:
as den no cut him ...cut him na

Person wey dem don deal with and to open him he no fit, Dangote na small fry for Nigeria he is just a placeholder for different Generals and politicians unlike BUA and Adenuga

So you think say na him get the refinery? Omo, you be crayfish for Nigeria economic matter
Re: The Richest People In Africa by ezechi24(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Friend22:

You're not better,with your morally corrupt wealth you boast about.
Drug peddling,fake and counterfeits,brewery(making people drunk till they die) many more.

You guys are still empty.
Only very few of you make a honest living

Is hushpoppy an igbo man?.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Realist777: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Hausa/Fulani : Present !

Yoruba : Present !

Igbo : Nowhere to be found,empty bragging !
They are the 3rd richest people in Nigeria 🇳🇬 whether they brag or not they rich no be small

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by ezechi24(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Scarrr:
mumu ppl , thought una said na Tinubu carry the riches of the whole region,but he is not in this list, now na Adenuga again? Foolish online billionaire ppl😂

Recently some people just stole a whole truck load of rice and yam in Ibadan grin...igbo people must learn hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Person wey dem don deal with and to open him he no fit, Dangote na small fry for Nigeria he is just a placeholder for different Generals and politicians unlike BUA and Adenuga

So you think say na him get the refinery? Omo, you be crayfish for Nigeria economic matter
and u know all this how? ....
Assumption right? Nawa for u!
Re: The Richest People In Africa by sammyonal: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2023
I think he meant scarce resources.
airsaylongcome:

Please what are scares resources?
Re: The Richest People In Africa by todugo(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

must you bring in tribe into this convo?

You no dey ask yourself, why ur family name or your own name no dey there? Fool....

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2023
ezechi24:

Recently some people just stole a whole truck load of rice and yam in Ibadan grin...igbo people must learn hahahaha
na rice and yam na, still better..
u forgot to add those ones wey stole kolanuts in Anambra.. Igbo people are poverty stricken😂😂

https://punchng.com/two-arrested-for-stealing-bitter-kola-others-in-anambra/?amp

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by jamesversion: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2023
lordkush:
The richest Filipino is richer than the richest black man.

Filipino o not German Dutch Chinese or American.

Most of these men got thier money by monopolising scares resources. No real business man here.

Include State capture to Dangotes wealth.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Skylord247: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

This fool thinks that it's about which tribe is on the Forbes list. How does that influence your daily life?
Let me reset your brain ewu. The main reasons Igbos brag is because the Igbos have an equal distribution of wealth. Just take some time and visit igbo people, you'll realize that average igbo man is no where near being hungry. An average igbo man is comfortable and can fully feed himself, his family, buy his car and build his own house. Can the same thing be said about the yourbas and Hausa/fulanis with their plenty almajiris roaming every nooks and crannies of their streets. Bros, I've traveled to over 20 states in Nigeria, no region has an equal distribution of wealth close to the Igbos. That's why they tell you that "Igbo has no king" . Everyone na Boss for him house. Learn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Chimookigwe: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2023
mozona:

He does not have a factory in apapa.

One of his Sugar refineries is in Apapa
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Chimookigwe: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2023
ezechi24:

That is enough to win election in Igboland.
Wasn't Mbah sharing jollof rice and okpa to win election?

2 Likes

Re: The Richest People In Africa by obinna4r: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Humble beginnings.Humble beginnings....
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Blankstare(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Did you see the financial declarations Zamfara Governor submitted to CCB? $5,000,000,000 in cash plus billions in Naira and secondly, the supreme court gifted him another N9,000,000,000 this week to be returned to him from EFCC seizure.

I nearly fainted after seeing the above.

Wonderful! I learnt he financed the whole Atikus expedition to CSU, where this people dey get money like this? Lord help..
Re: The Richest People In Africa by FuckingNaira: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Imbec.ile get out Do money circulate in the north? But in Igbo land money circulate to everyone
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Idaytesj29(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Whalis:
Did you observe that anyone there has a name and sources of income?
No headminer. No yahoo boy. All these don't pay.

You forgot to add that no drug trafficker in the list as well.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Hotice085: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Scarrr:
and u know all this how? ....
Assumption right? Nawa for u!

So you know learn anything from the fight between BUA and Dangote?
Dangote think say na like BCC cement, ibeto Group, Kogi and Cross river state wey him Bosses help him overcome but he go jam FIRE with BUA

Ogbeni you be small fry, nia una still dance and clap for Dangote you eyes never shine yet
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Idaytesj29(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:
Diezani Alison-Madueke, Emefiele and their cronies should be the richest in Africa!

$9Bn!

Only that Forbes does not recognize or respect stolen ill-gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Mosba: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2023
updatechange:
Fake list, only Anambra has more billionaires than all of them put together

Billion dollars not billion naira, take note. And the list doesn't include those who made their riches through distribution of contraband drugs.

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Blankstare(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2023
Skylord247:

This fool thinks that it's about which tribe is on the Forbes list. How does that influence your daily life?
Let me reset your brain ewu. The main reasons Igbos brag is because the Igbos have an equal distribution of wealth. Just take some time and visit igbo people, you'll realize that average igbo man is no where near being hungry. An average igbo man is comfortable and can fully feed himself, his family, buy his car and build his own house. Can the same thing be said about the yourbas and Hausa/fulanis with their plenty almajiris roaming every nooks and crannies of their streets. Bros, I've traveled to over 20 states in Nigeria, no region has an equal distribution of wealth close to the Igbos. That's why they tell you that "Igbo has no king" . Everyone na Boss for him house. Learn

You are right! Igbos have the most middle class among the ethnic groups in the country. But on the flip, don't you think this republicanism spirit is a big undoing for them, how will a group of people resolve they don't have leaders or don't respect their elders...even in the jungle , animals choose leaders to pilot them.
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Scarrr: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2023
Hotice085:

So you know learn anything from the fight between BUA and Dangote?
Dangote think say na like BCC cement, ibeto Group, Kogi and Cross river state wey him Bosses help him overcome but he go jam FIRE with BUA

Ogbeni you be small fry, nia una still dance and clap for Dangote you eyes never shine yet
lol everything you said is still based on your assumptions,no source.. maybe na Bua house Dangote chop breakfast today,we can't say...
let's wait and see sha, time go reveal the truth
Re: The Richest People In Africa by Mikkeal: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2023
lordkush:
. Igbos live better than the Hausas and Yourubas. Doing yes sir like slave to someone isn’t life. Go out there and explore the world. The reason these men can succeed in Nigeria is because if the monopolistic style they operate thier buisness. No growth in wards. This is y mark Zuckerberg worth shit 10 yrs ago 10x richer than Dangote today. What was Dangote doing all these while ? But low life zombies are cheering
LOL BOASTING AND CHEST BEATING IS YOUR FORTH AS USUAL,CHILD OF PERDITION,I SERVED IN ABIA STATE AND THE POVERTY I SAW THERE IS ACTUALLY PALPABLE ,I SAW THINGS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IN THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In Africa by Uchesis: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2023
I thought Elon musk is South african

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.