Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership (12836 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by cenaman(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2023
We already know they were lying.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by bigcasava1(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2023
I no tell you say this people useless

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Emma513: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2023
ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, WAIL TIRED, FG AND SCAM ARE 5 AND 6 tongue
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Tapout(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2023
smh sad
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Abeg, make una no vex o... The news says these refineries have been shut down for years...

If they have been shut down for years, do people still work there and are they paid? What exactly are the people there doing, and why is government still paying them?

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Blackdisciple(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Lolzz they will trouble that refinery and they will not allow it to work due to evil mind because the hearts of men is full of EVIL

Southern leaders are making me angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by DKM123: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2023
It's funny that people actually believed it was fully functional.

Deception, propaganda and lies is the bedrock of this gofament. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by ceejay80s(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2023
Unless this refinery is producing fuel, u people should stop disturbing us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Roboto11: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2023
LPG burns blue though.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2023
Pakute:

Keep wailing, enemies of good news. You brought an article here yet you lack the mental capacity to read and understand. PH refinery has both old and new which is referred to as phase1 and 2. Rehabilitation has been completed on the 60,000 old refinery as promised while second one with 150,000 capacity would be completed Q4,2024.
You headless mobs always dey look for something wey no lost, your Agulu fraud has lost forever, make una rest.

Calm down brother... It's ready, abi?!!

January no far... Let's see how many liters of petrol will be produced there.

The evidence or taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Time exposes all things.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Prior to 2023 presidential election, my paddy wey bn dey drag me round social media say emilokan is d best, dis & dat... of late, paddy nor dey gree discuss national issues wit me again!

werey Jez lock up!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by just2endowed: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2023
The source said: “Imported Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) was fed into the bottom of the flare to provide fuel, to light the flare instead of the normal flue gas produced from the refinery.

“This action allowed a picture of the flare to be taken, pretending that the refinery had started operations. The picture was taken within a few minutes. The flare was shut down immediately after. The rehabilitation work was not completed! That cannot happen in the foreseeable future.”

They just derived joy in scamming Nigeria.

Look at the lies and cover up. In a sane country, the minister and nnpc head would have resign for this scam

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Otunbakayce: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2023
We all know it was never ready. It was just another media propaganda by the APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Watinhapen(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Port Harcourt refinery is turning to another Nigeria airways. All na scam.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Funjosh(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Make una dey confused una self for there undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2023
It's all propaganda before na just to promote his end of year leadership or are u a learner?!

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by jojothaiv(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Noblechykk:
The more you look...
The less you see.

Someone below you have found a way to smuggle political affiliation into the picture while neglecting the fact that this is Nigeria and any thing goes.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by baralatie(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2023
They have used sugar coated tongue to deceive tinubu too
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by femi4: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
tollyboy5:
Una mind no go touch ground se! grin grin

You no fit refine anything from that refinery.

Na till December, no ask me the year. smiley smiley
Ìró pọ....their december no dey finish. December after December

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by BreakingNews21: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
The NNPC is a Satanic ministry or whatever it supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by okrikaboi: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Which one we go believe now?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by diggindeep: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Port Harcourt refinery, another money steal channel.

Today it will work tomorrow, tomorrow they will say it no longer working.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
There's an English saying which goes thus, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me". Where is d Leo chap, the freestuff palliative guy and the other propagandists?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2023
There's an English saying which goes thus, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me". Where is d Leo chap, the freestuff palliative guy and the other propagandists? You will never find them on such threads.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by sameks08(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2023
Then who is deceiving who
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by nairalanda1(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2023
We have had no domestic refining, because governments have been keeping subsidy. Even Tinubu is subsidising right now.

So right now, no one would refine petrol in Nigeria unless you are dangote or NNPC.

Yeah, sell fuel at a loss for 40 years, not suprised this is happening.

Subsidy basically amounts to calling red purple.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Spiff20(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Y'all should just sell this country and share the money to all of us let's leave. It has failed. Woefully.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by Pakute: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2023
zoraro:

I wanted to call you an idiot, but I think that will even be a compliment. Something is completed but can not produce even one barrel of any product.
Have you ever seen a refinery in your life?, do you know how it works?. You sit behind your keyboard and open your gutter mouth anyhow.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by zoomzoom(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=127600529] you agbados should be hiding their heads in shame by now cool

Dat ONE is a shameless harebrained AGBADORIAN who only knows that "EMILOKAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT" even when his tummy is attached to his back.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership by lexy2014: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Pakute:

Keep wailing, enemies of good news. You brought an article here yet you lack the mental capacity to read and understand. PH refinery has both old and new which is referred to as phase1 and 2. Rehabilitation has been completed on the 60,000 old refinery as promised while second one with 150,000 capacity would be completed Q4,2024.
You headless mobs always dey look for something wey no lost, your Agulu fraud has lost forever, make una rest.

pls show us in the article where one single refinery in PH has old and new. when did PH refinery begin to have "old and new"?

The source said: “Imported Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) was fed into the bottom of the flare to provide fuel, to light the flare instead of the normal flue gas produced from the refinery.

This action allowed a picture of the flare to be taken, pretending that the refinery had started operations. The picture was taken within a few minutes. The flare was shut down immediately after. The rehabilitation work was not completed! That cannot happen in the foreseeable future.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.