Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno (575 Views)

"I Am Ready To Spend $50M To Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno",udom Brags / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by AkwaIbomMedia: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2023
"I am Ready To Spend $50M To Buy Supreme Court Judgement for Umo Eno", Udom Brags

...As Umo Eno fails to meet President Tinubu at Dubai despite $1m Bribe

Former Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel, is reported to have boasted about his willingness to spend a staggering $50 million to secure a favorable Supreme Court judgment for his successor, Pastor Umo Eno, who is currently facing a WAEC forgery case.

Sources close to a meeting with Akwa Ibom State PDP stakeholders claim that Udom Emmanuel declared his commitment to employing any means necessary, including financial influence, luring of Senator Godswill Akpabio with with a mouth watering financial bargains, and the much anticipated defection and loyalty of Pastor Umo Eno to APC which of course can never happen but rather to ensure Umo Eno's success at the supreme Court. Our Source quoted Udom saying that ensuring Umo Eno's success at the Supreme Court is the fight of his life and he will employ every available means to achieve this.

"I have spent $10 million at the tribunal, $20 million at the Court of Appeal. I won't mind spending $50 million at the Supreme Court for this case to go in our favor, this is the fight of my life" former Governor Udom Emmanuel reportedly stated during the meeting, asserting that "every judge has a price."

The former Governor even claimed to possess video evidence of payments made to judges at lower levels of the judiciary and the same tactics will be employed at the Supreme Court, further emphasizing his determination to secure a favorable outcome for Umo Eno.

"I have video evidences of judges from Tribunal to Appeal Courts collecting money for cases like this, our case at the Supreme Court won't be a different one, I am ready to spend whatever amount that is required " he stated.

Pundits are however of the opinion that it's evident the case involving Umo Eno, his successor isn't going well, hence his desperation to spend all available resources of the State to win the case.

"Why is Udom Emmanuel desperate and ready to do anything for Umo Eno to win at the Supreme Court"? If Umo Eno truly had authentic certificate, why was he expelled from Uniuyo? They claimed Umo Eno already won the case against Akan Okon in the Supreme Court, so why is Udom keeping aside over $50m to pay judges in the supreme Court "?
"What I can say about this case is that it's not going to favour Umo Eno as the evidences presented shows clearly that he truly has no authentic certificate. His expulsion from Uniuyo and publication of his name as one of the expelled students by a popular national newspaper in 2005 are already enough evidences as well as the outcome of the investigation by the INTERPOL, so there's no magic that will save him from being sacked by the Supreme Court" Essien Essien, a political analyst from Akwa Ibom State stated while speaking with our Source.

Meanwhile, in an unexpected twist, it has been reported that Umo Eno made some attempts to seek intervention from President Bola Tinubu during the COP28 in Dubai, and a substantial $1 million bribe was offered for the President's attention. However, the effort proved futile, as Umo Eno only managed to meet with the President's son, Seyi Tinubu.

Expressing disappointment at the failed attempt to gain the president's favor, Umo Eno lamented the significant financial investments made in pursuit of support. "All I want is to see the President at all cost", He cried!

Despite the reported desperate efforts to influence the Supreme Court judgment and seek presidential intervention, the highest court remains resolute in upholding justice being the highest policy court of the land. The unfolding drama raises questions about the integrity of the legal system and the lengths some individuals are willing to go to secure favorable outcomes in legal battles. The Judiciary's commitment to justice, however, appears unwavering in the face of these manipulation attempts. We will keep updating the public with available information at our disposal concerning this case.

©️ Independent Reporters, Abuja.

Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by immortalcrown(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2023
If it is true , it can't be the first of its kind.
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by reiddecuti: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Highest form of rascality. Ain't surprise cos the father of judicial buying is currently the president and the boys are doing just fine.
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by maxkia(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2023
It’s interesting to know that Nigerian Judges are turning Millionaires in $ under this Apc Currupt Government. A certificate forging Governor wants to meet the Certificate forging President. The head is already rotten, so what do we expect to happen to the other body parts. It’s high time Nigerians rise to the occasion and stop this Judges buying Business that’s striving right now in the Nigerian judiciary which is suppose to be hope for the common man but right now the courts are out there for the highest bidder Politician. Nigeria definitely turning into a lawless state
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Nackzy: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Money were we dey find, my own state is using it to feed high court judges
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Akinboboz(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Seriously, I don't think any politicians in Nigeria can come out and say this, the write up here is not realistic.
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Pakute: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2023
Nobody would raise down the roof because this is coming from the saint party, PDP. PDP godfatherism is good but APC godfatherism is bad.
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2023
[b][/b][sup][/sup] Nigeria is gone
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by ican2020: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Nothing new there he is just following the footsteps of take it by force
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Emma513: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2023
HEHEHEH COURT AND POLITICIANS ARE 5 AND 6 tongue
Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Phantom233: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is the Anointed successor! Untill we stop all these nonsense the country will continue to sink in corruption . Udom stold over 500billon that's why he's hell bent on controlling the stooge he made as governor.

Re: Udom Says He Will Buy Supreme Court Judgement For Umo Eno by Meteng: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ikor ikong ekpo

(1) (Reply)

IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer / Hardship: Nigerian Invents Lamp Powered By Salt And Water (VIDEO) / Wike Gives Reason Nigeria Is ‘still Together’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.