Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rev. Munther Isaac Message To All Christian Live From Bethlehem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Munther Isaac Message To All Christian Live From Bethlehem (105 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Munther Isaac Message To All Christian Live From Bethlehem by Solitechworld(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Rev. MUNTHER Isaac has a message for all Christians live from Bethlehem Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_pNUqbur0?si=2Yq93U0wRZhxHqIz

Re: Rev. Munther Isaac Message To All Christian Live From Bethlehem by Righteousness2(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Pastor that does not know the word of God, the Bible, is that one a pastor?

HOW CAN ANY CHURCH ON PLANET EARTH CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT THE CLEAR DECLARATION THAT JESUS WAS A JEW BORN IN THE LAND OF THE JEWS JUST AS THE PROPHET OF THE JEWS WROTE TO THE JEWS?

But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me, The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.”

(Micah 5:2)

GOD is not moved by emotions
GOD is not moved by your tears.
GOD is not moved by your long speeches.
GOD is not moved by Titles of men.
GOD is not moved by majority. Even if the whole Earth is against his word , the whole Earth is wrong.

What moves GOD is HIS word. He Honors His word more than HIS Name.
If you wanna get GOD, you hold him by His word.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Munther Isaac Message To All Christian Live From Bethlehem by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

Pastor that does not know the word of God, the Bible, is that one a pastor?

Funny, I ask myself that question each time I see your thread on front page.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Abused Me, Sexualized Women, Brainwashed His Disciples – Daughter / I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. / Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.