Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,803 members, 7,834,698 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine (107 Views)

Little Foxes That Spoil The Vine / Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child Is An Outdated Law / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:32am On Feb 16
As Christians, we are admonish us to conform into that christlike personality being truth to the ways of God in all our conducts.
But at this modern age it's seems to be easier to conform to the world than the image of christ, because you would soon find out that you are constantly most times surrounded by a people whose philosophies are proponents of this world.

It's difficult and challenging to live a godly life in this generation, and even the institutions set up by various authorities (God included) seems to have comprised with the corrupt system of the world, and he that dares to say "let there be truth and justice" could end up being a scape goat.

We do go to church, read the scriptures, fast, pray and even preach, but there seems to be an invisible force that wouldn't relent its clinch to draw mankind (sinners, and the preachers)
into a state of total annihilation from the demands of righteousness by the laws of the state and that of religion (God).

We are a people of dead conscience, brood of vipers, heartless and merciless, but we seems not to pay attention to our rotten state until one of us wakes up and find his /her self before a law court with the accusation of murder, theft, abuse, robbery, kidnapping, and the likes, then we shout "heartless being! Let him /face the full rath of the law(sometimes even call for jungle justice) but we shy away from that little seed of hatred, bitterness,moral corruption, lying, fraud and many hidden little beautiful foxes that would soon spoil the plow if we don't chase them out and Cry the son to set us free.

Prayer point
Set me free ho lord from every little sin in my life that I have ignored in time past.
Lord I died with thee to sin, and now I shall live with thee unto righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:53am On Feb 18
Happy sunday
Re: Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:56pm On Feb 18
No body knows tomorrow
Re: Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine by Mystery9(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18
Nice one. God bless you sir.
Re: Little Little Foxes : How They Spoil The Vine by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:15am On Mar 26
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Where Elijah Went To After Chariot Of Fire Took Him Away / $1000 For Anyone Who Can Prove This: Prove Noah’s Ark / Ministry To Jws, Part 10 - The Great Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.