Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. (691 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by flexybricky(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2023
In the past, the Ministry of Interior was seen by so many Nigerians as a platform for the announcement of public holidays, but with the appointment of Honourable Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, we were all wowed by the numerous activities and duties that the Ministry plays.

Leadership is not a game of excuses; rather, it's all about results. Hon. Bunmi Tunji-Ojo, the result-oriented minister, has shown in his capacity and carried out numerous tasks ranging from the clearance of all passport backlogs to the reform of correctional centers to border security, to name a few. The steadfastness and dedication to his job have earned him the name "MINISTER TALK AND DO"

The Minister has assured us of a greater Nigeria with his famous quote, "My priority is for a greater Nigeria; my motive is for Nigerians to wake up and see a greater Nigeria than before.
Thank you Honourable Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.

Nwachukwu Chinonso Felix.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by RepoMan007: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2023
He spends more time highlighting his few moves and threatening to do his job than hr does doing new things. Maybe he wants Tinubu to vacate aso_rock for him.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Bragalane: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Of course no matter what he does your hate won't let you give him credit but does he care about your hate. To hell with you n your hate.

RepoMan007:
He spends more time highlighting his few moves and threatening to do his job than hr does doing new things. Maybe he wants Tinubu to vacate aso_rock for him.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Brendaniel: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bragalane:
Of course no matter what he does your hate won't let you give him credit but does he care about your hate. To hell with you n your hate.

Oga, this is not just about hate, till we the people( not media, APC or government) start experiencing the changes he is making then I will take him serious, for now I still kinda see it as media hype.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by NoSmoking: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yeah sure, that's right

Aregbesola Only announced public holidays for 8 years

Nincompoop
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by RepoMan007: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bragalane:
even God has hate. Hate is not a crime. Get lost OTO
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Validated: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
So because the guy is busy hopping between media houses so he is efficient? How many of our porous borders has he closed? How many of our prisons are people sleeping on the floor.
What is the state of our internal security? Is Nigeria Civil defence not under him? How many kidnaps have they foiled or even averted?
How many illegal immigrants have we screenef and deported? What is the current number of displaced, refugees and homeless people in each region?
Has he been able to harmonize BVN, NIN, Passport, Voters Register, etc to a single source database?
Is clearing passport backlog an achievement?
Di you not know that 80% of our corrections officers sleep in their offices?
How many of our immigration facilities are digitized.
Please, you people should stop celebrating mediocres because of media stunts.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Basic123: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, this is not just about hate, till we the people( not media, APC or government) start experiencing the changes he is making then I will take him serious, for now I still kinda see it as media hype.

So the people praising him are animals not people?

You probably has nothing to do with the ministry
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Brendaniel: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Basic123:

Who are the people praising him?
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Validated: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Basic123:

Same way you praised Fashola now. Are you not in darkness still? Are federal roads not in worse state than 2014? Plesse go watch the video of the Dutch woman that showed how useless your former works minister performed. Yet media was celebrating him and giving him awards.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by flexybricky(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
RepoMan007:
He has actually achieved so much. Within 3 weeks, all passport backlogs was cleared as he had promised.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by jahsharon: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
RepoMan007:

Negativity is an incurable generational curse
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Zeesugar(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Honorable talk and do.
A man of integrity
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Solape1: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Show us what you have achieved so far in life.
Hater!!!

RepoMan007:
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Ava1705: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
I love this man for his dedication and commitment to a better Nigeria!
Always on the go for Nigerians to enjoy the administration
God bless you sir
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Ogbonna24: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is a selfless leader, a trust worthy leader. He has been fulfilling his promises back to back. We're lucky to have him
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by obamiyi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has made ministry of interior a talking point. The ministry has not regard but now the ministry is seriously getting attention and recognition through Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Joyce95: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Minister of Interior he's one of the BEST Minister in our time.

- His Kind
- He's God fearing
- Active to deliver the best for his job.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Oluebubay: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
The honorable minister is a blessing to the nation!!!
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Temmy1997(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
The minister is not just a leader he is definitely a great one at that.

I love how he's carrying out all his promises and making sure the Renewed Hope agenda of the President is achieve.

He should be appreciated for his everything and his passion towards his job.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Funmilayo8: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
With the work rate of Honorable Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo at the Ministry of Interior, there is need to give kudos to Mr. President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for spotting such a great talented & intelligent man as he sails his #RenewedHope agenda to a better Nigeria. For me, BTO is compassionate, versatile, hardworking and selfless. I wish him more grace, strength and wisdom to carry on.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by DonDaDa234: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reading the comments and I can’t believe we have Nigerians who don’t know what BTO has achieved in such short time in office
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by OlufunkeBabs: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is a man of his word, talk and do minister, a good communicator passionate and servant of people.nn

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Solape1: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
I am not one of those who will come online and praise any politician but you see this man right here has given me hope that Nigeria shall be great again. His determination towards the development of this country is second to none. Show me that minister who has matched up with his energy in this administration and I will give you a reason to doff your hat for him. Keep being you sir
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Lifted2000: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
The manifestation of the kinda revolution I always wanted in Nigeria is now in reality with the lofty ideas & their implementation by Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.

Truly you don't have to know somebody to have a feel of good governance 🇳🇬

I can only ask for more BTO in every office.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Evelyn24: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Truth be told,I used to know the Ministry/Minister of Interior as the one that announces public holidays. I didn’t even know the agencies under the ministry😆

Dr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo came and cleared all that thought in my head and that of others. A lot of persons begin to see and know the major duty of the minister of Interior. He swung into action immediately he was appointed. He cleared the passport backlog in 2 weeks, wow!

On a daily basis,he reassures us that Nigeria is going to be great again and all I see is a man that is so keen about making Nigeria better for us and our kids yet unborn. As he always say “I cannot blame myself for the Nigeria my father gave me but I will blame myself if I give my kids this type of Nigeria”. Show me a more intentional leader.

Thank you PBAT for appointing BTO.
He is truly a blessing to us.

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by TheRareGem1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Interesting read
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Laryy360: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo the minister of interior is the face of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Renewed Hope Agenda, he is the only minister truly running with the Asiwaju's agenda, he is the best the best gift PBAT gave Nigerians
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by kemzy107(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
The minister is a man who keeps to his words. He is a talk and do man
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by brightsbella(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
I share the same view with you. Have always thought that position is only for announcing public holidays. Not until hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo came..nice one
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Oluwalosolami: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
The ministry of Interior in time past has not to me or anyone that I know until BTO became minister of interior and began to unveil all the agencies and set goals for each of the agencies. This act of BTO has made government to the people. BTO's show of love has shown that we can not we are patriotic and speak hatefully about Nigeria.
Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Oracben: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
People saying passport process change the minister brought id not an achievement are still those people who complained bitterly that the process was bad, I checked through treads and posts on Tweeter before the minister assumed office and am not lying, let's try and go back to days before 2023 august and you will see the kind and amout of complain that was reported as pertain to passport process, to me the minster achieved a major feat in that aspect.

Prophecy On Nigeria Winning Afcon / Grammy 2024: Davido Signed Autograph At Pre Grammy Awards In Los Angeles / Naira Free Fall: Buhari Was Wrong For Defending The Naira