Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video (30816 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by BabaO2: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

Yeah, AJ has made a comeback. I was actually expecting a bigger fight with Wilder, but Wilder's ass got beaten by "an ordinary" Joseph Parker.
why and how ordinary?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reussite:
AJ beat him to a pulp to my amazement. This was the same Wallin who gave Fury a tough match and considered Fury's toughest fight. undecided

Wilder equally lost to a Parker that has been defeated by AJ before. It is safe to say AJ might be the hottest being in the ring at the moment. I am almost certain he would floor Fury if they get to box. Wilder got severely beaten on the 8th round. How he continued fighting after that round was quite a miracle grin
AJ is a strong boxer but Im too dey fear to lose his belts that time. He is now returning to his true form after eventually losing those same belts.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

Yeah, AJ has made a comeback. I was actually expecting a bigger fight with Wilder, but Wilder's ass got beaten by "an ordinary" Joseph Parker.
Parker is not ordinary. He was also the toughest opponent AJ had to fight before AJ's first defeat to Ruiz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Ikaeniyan0: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

How can you refer to Joseph parker as an ordinary fighter? You're not a boxing fan

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by XAUBulls: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
junketer:
AJ is british. Ya'll rejected him during the olympics but now you want to reap what you did not sow. He was born in nigeria but he's a british boxer. Period.
Let me step in here.

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua (AJ) was NEVER born in Nigeria. He is infact a Prince from a prominent royal family in Sagamu, Ogun State (his paternal great great grandfather was an Oba or king of his hometown), and he was born in the UK to a mixed ancestry British-Nigerian father of Yoruba and White Irish descent. AJ's biological mother is also a Yoruba woman from Sagamu.

=>https://www.thesun.ie/sport/boxing/4471920/anthony-joshua-tattoos-meanings/

=>https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2018/09/21/anthony-joshua-exclusive-untold-story-world-heavyweight-champions/

=>https://guardian.ng/sport/from-the-land-of-warriors-joshua-adesanya-rule-boxing-world/

=>https://www.whatishot.co.za/hot-topics/anthony-joshuas-family-tree-in-sagamu-ogun-state

AJ reps Africa and Nigeria a lot by eating Nigerian food and gravitating towards his paternal culture despite being a British-born (born in London), due to the fact that he is conversant with his Nigerian roots and he even has a tattoo on his upper arm showing the outline of the map of Africa with Nigeria clearly embedded in it, symbolizing "WISDOM."

I hope that helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ZaddyJ: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lastmankc:
Since AJ start avoiding buhari,he starts winning again.
He should avoid Tinubu the more , did you see Oshimen go close to him ? Baba just take d next available flights to Naples and d next morning he use goal and assist do breakfast against their opponents grin
Avoid anything anything that will let you shalaye cheesy
Osi bobo no dey play grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by victorclean(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations to the British boxer
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Jayhome24: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
AJ cant beat Fury or Usyk. He should retire and enjoy his loot 😆

Fury that was beaten by one guy last month or 2 months ago? I forgot the guy name he is an African guy he boxed fury in the ring to stupor and the guy was robbed to give fury winning simply the guy that beat him is a newbie to heavy weight boxing.

Dey there dey play.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by BBIA: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
DJ Cuppy will be very wet right now grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Rebuker(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How can you refer to Joseph parker as an ordinary fighter? You're not a boxing fan

You probably didn't get the joke, bro. Lol

"Ordinary"😂😂😂

Next time you listen to Wilder before he fights, you will get the joke😂

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by sonofElElyon: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Hmmm.

And Anthony Joshua had beaten Joseph Parker before.

Parker has now beaten Deontay Wilder.

You can't predict just like that. Boxing is wild.
A few weeks ago, Ngannou outboard fury in Ngannou's first ever professional boxing match.

Current Parker better than the one Joshua defeated
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Rebuker(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Parker is not ordinary. He was also the toughest opponent AJ had to fight before AJ's first defeat to Ruiz.

You guys didn't get the joke, oooops!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Tsadu01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulation
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Hmmm.

And Anthony Joshua had beaten Joseph Parker before.

Parker has now beaten Deontay Wilder.

You can't predict just like that. Boxing is wild.
A few weeks ago, Ngannou outboard fury in Ngannou's first ever professional boxing match.
Fury vs Usyk is in February. Fury never took the Ngannou fight serious. You will see fury at his best there.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
Fury vs Usyk is in February. Fury never took the Ngannou fight serious. You will see fury at his best there.
Lol. All fighters take their fights serious. His belts were at stake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Truth234(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:

He will beat Fury. Ben Davidson already said he would love to have AJ and Usyk again so they can make adjustments.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

You guys didn't get the joke, oooops!
Okay lol

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by truthfinder319: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yoruba Nigerian/British to the world
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by judedwriter(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations to Anthony Joshua!

As for wilder, it's going to be a rematch with Parker.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Ikaeniyan0: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

You probably didn't get the joke, bro. Lol

"Ordinary"😂😂😂

Next time you listen to Wilder before he fights, you will get the joke😂
oh!

No vex boss, I don understand you

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by jumokeadele(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
support your own bro , what will you gain from fury and usyk
ednut1:

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Basicend: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
I want to see AJ vs Wilder
Congratulations to AJ tho

Wilder is rubbish. . Did you watch the fight with Parker?

Nobody wants to watch Wilder . . He has nothing to offer at the big stage anymore.

AJ vs Fury or AJ vs that Chinese dude that beat Joe Joyce.

It even AJ vs Frances Ngionnu with bring much fans.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
jumokeadele:
support your own bro , what will you gain from fury and usyk
what will you gain supporting AJ. Is he paying you Usyk has been him twice already, life must not always be about sentiments. Some of us prefer reality. By the way AJ is British
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Dougad: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
He needs to fight Fury and then hang up his boots.

The Ngannou fight reduced my respect for Fury's boxing. Usyk's going to beat Fury too.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Dougad: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reussite:
AJ beat him to a pulp to my amazement. This was the same Wallin who gave Fury a tough match and considered Fury's toughest fight. undecided

Wilder equally lost to a Parker that has been defeated by AJ before. It is safe to say AJ might be the hottest being in the ring at the moment. I am almost certain he would floor Fury if they get to box. Wilder got severely beaten on the 8th round. How he continued fighting after that round was quite a miracle grin

I've always felt AJ would beat Fury and the Ngannou solidified my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Basicend: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
judedwriter:
Congratulations to Anthony Joshua!

As for wilder, it's going to be a rematch with Parker.

No rematch bro. . It was total and brutal beating the guy chop.

You guys didn't watch the clips on YouTube or something? Wilder has been destroyed both physically and mentally by Fury.

AJ is lucky to be gradually gaining his mojo back after the mental damage he received from Andy Ruiz shock defeat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Timagex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
otto in fast and furious 9

congratulation omo iye mi

Who is Otto in fast and furious9?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Basicend: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dougad:

I've always felt AJ would beat Fury and the Ngannou solidified my opinion.

At this point, I will not be surprised at all if AJ wins fury even easily.

Wilder is a hype. That's why the world is rating Fury so much. Wilder never fought and won any top boxer apart from the grandpa Oritz and he almost lost that fight too.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by NewDea4: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations to him, he has reclaimed the upward trajectory of his career

He need to stay away from Naija politicians going forward, no more head from the likes of Cuppy and he must never again prostrate for useless, cursed thieving fools like Muhammadu Failure Buhari

At some point he will be called to pay his respects to the illegal occupant of Aso Rock...a bow and a handshake will suffice on that occasion

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Basicend:

No rematch bro. . It was total and brutal beating the guy chop.

You guys didn't watch the clips on YouTube or something? Wilder has been destroyed both physically and mentally by Fury.

AJ is lucky to be gradually gaining his mojo back after the mental damage he received from Andy Ruiz shock defeat.

I don't know how Wilder survived round 8. grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dougad:
He needs to fight Fury and then hang up his boots.

The Ngannou fight reduced my respect for Fury's boxing. Usyk's going to beat Fury too.
This. I think Usyk is the toughest to beat right now.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by spiSeyi: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:
G
String grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.