Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video (30844 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by akan102: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lastmankc:
Since AJ start avoiding buhari,he starts winning again.
I knew someone will say this or close to this
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Madeu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Went from being a champ to be fighting bums. What an irony!
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by sammytovic(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
You dont know boxing. Fury won split decission
Jayhome24:

Fury that was beaten by one guy last month or 2 months ago? I forgot the guy name he is an African guy he boxed fury in the ring to stupor and the guy was robbed to give fury winning simply the guy that beat him is a newbie to heavy weight boxing.

Dey there dey play.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Teenaira: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
AJ cant beat Fury or Usyk. He should retire and enjoy his loot 😆

Which one is loot again ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by sammytovic(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
I bet you have never watch Fury.
mariovito:
Same Otto Wallin that messed up Tyson Fury. Fury is an overrated boxer whose opponents and victory have always been questionable.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
PinkNature:

How's overweight Fury still able to box down able and agile young men? Beats my imagination.

He has an awkward fighting style, and can switch stances easily. He also knows how to tire his opponents out by leaning on them or tying them up.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by GreatOchuks: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
PinkNature:

How's overweight Fury still able to box down able and agile young men? Beats my imagination.
grin grin he's not called the Gypsy King for nothing.
His advantage comes from the fact that he grew up in a family of boxers , so was trained from Childhood.
Secondly he got the thickest jaws ,,,,, blows that normally quench Heavyweight boxers will be administered to Fury,,, he will fall but always find a way to stand up and continue..
Then lastly, he's naturally a Giant , so easily overwhelms his opponents with his huge size
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
mariovito:
Same Otto Wallin that messed up Tyson Fury. Fury is an overrated boxer whose opponents and victory have always been questionable.

I bet you didn't watch Fury-Wallin fight. Despite the cut early on, Fury won all but 3 rounds in a 12 round fight.

I don't like Fury, but you can't deny that he is the best of this generation of heavyweight fighters. The only boxer that has a chance of beating him is Usyk.

In Fury's fight against Ngannou, it was obvious that he underrated Ngannou and nearly paid for it. Let them have a rematch and see how it goes. Fury would practically destroy Ngannou.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Lastmankc(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
akan102:

I knew someone will say this or close to this
But it's true nah.That man is a failure.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
waveman2:
Wilder doesn't know how to box he just have a deadly left hook.Avoid that through the distance you finish him.AJ is becoming better he has learned our to box from Andy ruiz defeat and has also gone back to mix it up with his traditional right hook.With one more fight he should be ready to reclaim the belts from with fury or the Usyk.

What do you mean by one more fight?

Except you mean one fight against Andy Ruiz, I don't see Joshua being ready to take on any of Fury or Usyk.

AJ beat Otto Wallin because he was already familiar with Wallin. He had beaten him twice as an amateur and they have sparred too, as professionals.

Put AJ back in front of Andy Ruiz and you will see the scared AJ again.

AJ needs to conquer his fear by fighting Andy Ruiz again. Fighting Wilder will not help him because Wilder is as good as finished. Wilder has never been a boxer, and now he is 38 years old.

Before AJ can be ready to reclaim his belts, he needs to face Ruiz.

And I tell you, right now, Ruiz will demolish AJ.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Joshua outclassed otto wallin..
Though his a southpaw,I thought he will beat Joshua but seems Joshua has found a rythm to beat southpaws.
Joshua might fight hugovic next for a world champion slot.

For wilder and big baby Miller,those two were beaten woefully..
Even peter obi can beat either wilder or big baby Miller.

9ja to d world.

It is not about being a southpaw for Anthony Joshua.

He beat Otto Wallin twice as amateur and won the Olympics gold by beating a southpaw. He even beat Zhang in the Olympics. And Zhang is a southpaw who recently handed Joe Joyce a crushing KO.

AJ's weakness is that he can't fight under pressure. Put a boxer who brings the fight to him, and AJ would lose.

Check all the fighters that AJ beat. They were all timid on fight night, including Wladmir Klitschko.

Klitschko, particularly, had a defensive boxing style which suited AJ well. Parker was timid.

But when Andy Ruiz came, he took the fight to AJ. Joshua could not contain Ruiz's fast hands. Ruiz was always meeting him half way, and was practically in his face, counterpunching.

The same thing happened with Usyk.

AJ really has no problem fighting southpaws. The problem is the skill and grit of the southpaw.

Usyk didn't beat AJ because he was southpaw. He beat AJ because he is far more skilled and he is very mobile and durable.

The two boxers that have beaten AJ were fast and durable (Ruiz and Usyk).

That is why it is easy to predict that Fury would beat AJ too, except AJ learns to fight under pressure.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Jayhome24: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
sammytovic:
You dont know boxing. Fury won split decission

Go and search for Fury last fight shame go catch you for your mouthy Fury...
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Maliqcious: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

Yeah, AJ has made a comeback. I was actually expecting a bigger fight with Wilder, but Wilder's ass got beaten by "an ordinary" Joseph Parker.
Parker ain’t ordinary
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ukandi1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rebuker:

Yeah, AJ has made a comeback. I was actually expecting a bigger fight with Wilder, but Wilder's ass got beaten by "an ordinary" Joseph Parker.

Parker is not ordinary.
I bet my cash on parker to defeat Wilder.

Parker is the best right now if my opinion counts.

Same way USYK would outclass Tyson fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by drey076(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
aremubabs:

He has an awkward fighting style, and can switch stances easily. He also knows how to tire his opponents out by leaning on them or tying them up.

By the time usyk is done with Fury, you will know that SJ really tried with usyk.

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Nefort: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
otto in fast and furious 9

congratulation omo iye mi

Who needs short-lets apartment in Lagos for booking in December?

I have affordable apartment for booking as low as 25k daily .

serene Environment, 24hours power supply, fully equipped kitchen, security.

Send A DM for more information.

Affordable indeed. Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nefort:

Affordable indeed. Lol

yes sir compare to 150k own
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Damian911: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
PinkNature:

That's why he's the Gypsy King
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by bigpicture001: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
kronos1:

Not so bro, It’s obvious wilder and fury are the duckers. Fury has no where to run else he’d be ducking Usyk also.

Check their resume and I bet none is close to AJ’s. AJ is the only one to say he will fight 3X this year and he did and won all, fury or wilder couldn’t.

Please give it to the man, he has paid his dues.
At this rate he will be a 3X world champ soonest enough

u don't get how this boxing stuff goes

when u are heavy weight world champion, everyone wnats ur crown.he was holding 3belt nd needed that last for re-unification of all belt. then wilder was having the last..fury went straight to wilder nd got it in a two leged fight..fury called out joshua to giv him a venue..he started to dodge...fury called and called..but joshua prefers to fight small boiz nd then in d cause of fighting small boiz, he lost the thre belt..

now johshua is mo more attractive to fight, cuz winning him.carries no weight..he joshua himself now has very low boxing point to earn if he wins any match, the t.v statiins have left him, sponsors nd also big match promoters..

he joshua now need to huzle to fight big point carriers to b relevant or taken serious, but the world noxing federation will not allow him since he is small..the other way round is to fight his way up through d ladder nd to do it faster, he needs to fight mny ppl in a short time...

hope i made sense to u
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by luminouz(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2023
ednut1:
what will you gain supporting AJ. Is he paying you Usyk has been him twice already, life must not always be about sentiments. Some of us prefer reality. By the way AJ is British

Egbon...no disgrace yourself the more na.... Shuuu!

Boxing is like football, you can't predict outright winners!!! Usyk can be beaten. Fury can be beaten. Anyone can be beaten. Parker was beaten by Joshua and now Wilder was beaten by Parker... Life is like that
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by luminouz(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2023
finallybusy:
Congratulations to Joshua. I already wrote him off as a hack. It’s good to see he’s a legitimate boxer. Wilder’s loss is, well, surprising. When a power puncher meets a granite chin, it’ll be a long night in the office. A third loss in his record, nothing to fear. Boxing in entirety takes athletes serious after their first loss. Ali had many, yet is considered as one of the greatest to ever grace the sport.
You wrote him off... Why writing him back on now?

Funny thing is most of you guys always follow the bandwagon and when something new happens, you always find a way to justify yourself. AJ doesn't need your opinion. So Can it!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2023
aremubabs:

Except you mean one fight against Andy Ruiz, I don't see Joshua being ready to take on any of Fury or Usyk.

AJ beat Otto Wallin because he was already familiar with Wallin. He had beaten him twice as an amateur and they have sparred too, as professionals.

AJ needs to conquer his fear by fighting Andy Ruiz again. Fighting Wilder will not help him because Wilder is as good as finished. Wilder has never been a boxer, and now he is 38 years old.

He already beat Ruiz in a rematch na. Why must he fight Ruiz again?

Aremubabs ..wetin you dey yarn na!
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Wankaygee: 5:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Rebuker:

there is nothing like ordinary, can you fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by waveman2: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2023
He should first fight zhiley zhang if he can overcome him then he can talk of meeting AJ.AJ already defeated him he has nothing to prove and has for wilder I already said he is not a perfect boxer.

aremubabs:

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by waveman2: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
You analyse boxing well but can't predict.AJ had to change his fighting style against Ruiz in the rematch because he knew if he had gone to the match with the same way he fought him,he will lose.AJ is a tough puncher but not hands are not quick,movement is poor.He has mastered all that and made adjustment.He couldn't beat usky because usky has mastered the game and he is a good boxer probably not a good puncher.AJ needs to bring back the lion in him to face either of usky or fury.The only way he can beat these two is through KO.

aremubabs:

It is not about being a southpaw for Anthony Joshua.

He beat Otto Wallin twice as amateur and won the Olympics gold by beating a southpaw. He even beat Zhang in the Olympics. And Zhang is a southpaw who recently handed Joe Joyce a crushing KO.

AJ's weakness is that he can't fight under pressure. Put a boxer who brings the fight to him, and AJ would lose.

Check all the fighters that AJ beat. They were all timid on fight night, including Wladmir Klitschko.

Klitschko, particularly, had a defensive boxing style which suited AJ well. Parker was timid.

But when Andy Ruiz came, he took the fight to AJ. Joshua could not contain Ruiz's fast hands. Ruiz was always meeting him half way, and was practically in his face, counterpunching.

The same thing happened with Usyk.

AJ really has no problem fighting southpaws. The problem is the skill and grit of the southpaw.

Usyk didn't beat AJ because he was southpaw. He beat AJ because he is far more skilled and he is very mobile and durable.

The two boxers that have beaten AJ were fast and durable (Ruiz and Usyk).

That is why it is easy to predict that Fury would beat AJ too, except AJ learns to fight under pressure.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Mercury12(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2023
ednut1:
AJ cant beat Fury or Usyk. He should retire and enjoy his loot 😆
well he worked hard for his "loot" 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Numerouno94(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Rebuker:

You probably didn't get the joke, bro. Lol

"Ordinary"😂😂😂

Next time you listen to Wilder before he fights, you will get the joke😂

Francis Ngannou.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

He already beat Ruiz in a rematch na. Why must he fight Ruiz again?

Aremubabs ..wetin you dey yarn na!

He beat a Ruiz who didn't train. Andy Ruiz was busy eating taco and didn't train.

Andy Ruiz is now back in shape.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
waveman2:
He should first fight zhiley zhang if he can overcome him then he can talk of meeting AJ.AJ already defeated him he has nothing to prove and has for wilder I already said he is not a perfect boxer.

AJ would destroy Zhang.

Zhang is too slow.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
aremubabs:

He beat a Ruiz who didn't train. Andy Ruiz was busy eating taco and didn't train.

Andy Ruiz is now back in shape.
So how was that his fault? He should fight him again to prove what?

Nawa for you
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by aremubabs: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

So how was that his fault? He should fight him again to prove what?

Nawa for you

He should fight him again to prove that he is ready to take on any of Fury or Usyk.

Ruiz was the game changer for Joshua's career.

Since his loss to Ruiz, he has become a shadow of himself. His rematch victory didn't bring back the old Joshua.

He needs to fight Ruiz again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
aremubabs:

He should fight him again to prove that he is ready to take on any of Fury or Usyk.

Ruiz was the game changer for Joshua's career.

Since his loss to Ruiz, he has become a shadow of himself. His rematch victory didn't bring back the old Joshua.

He needs to fight Ruiz again.
Oga, you no get points!!!!

He already beat Ruiz. He fought Usyk twice. He really did well in the 2nd Usyk fight but Usyk is so good and it's no shame that he lost to Usyk. So please, stop with your armchair analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.