Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos (1252 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dominique, please move to front page

1 Like

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
myright:
Bros, you can't compare Lagos to Aba in terms of shoe/leather production and export. Mind you, this is just Lagos export terminal. I will create another thread showing Cameroon export terminal.

I was informed that Ghana export terminal is located at Milverton...Omo, Aba too much

Of course! I know that already but Lagos is mechanized.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by ipadeola91057: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
It doesn't change the fact shoes are also manufactured in Lagos state.It doesn't change the fact shoes are also manufactured in Lagos state....
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
By their hateful comments and evil wishes, you can easily tell where they're from. Have you been to Aba or the shoe production clusters there?

You will be in your mud house with rusted roof and be wishing evil on others but forgetting the evil is already upon you. Go to Aba and see the thousands of bales containing shoes, bags and other products leaving the city to other parts of Nigeria and Africa. Without Aba, poor people like you would be walking about barefooted.

SMH.

Aba ngwa!? I dey tell you shoe makers are dropping the trade for another because of Chinese shoes but your brain is telling you i dey hate. You're the real enemy of those shoemakers while I am there real friend.

I don live for Aba for almost a decade and I know that video is nothing compared to 5 years ago before Chinese shoes were allowed in Nigeria.

Mr man, don't deceive yourself. Let the government know Chinese products is harming our local industries.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by enfantdedieu: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Am resident in cameroon. I do come to Aba and onitsha to buy goods. I can confidently tell you that very very high quantities of goods enter cameroon 24/7 through the idenau,limbe,Tiko,douala and other ports in cameroon. 80% of these goods come from South east, and been shipped through the oron,ibaka,calabar and under-bridge ports in Akwa ibom and cross river state. Clothes,shoes etc...South East is on another level. Mali,Niger,tchad,central africa,cameroon,ivory coast,Burkina faso, Equatorial Guinea and even beyond..all get supplies from south east.
myright:
Bros, you can't compare Lagos to Aba in terms of shoe/leather production and export. Mind you, this is just Lagos export terminal. I will create another thread showing Cameroon export terminal.

I was informed that Ghana export terminal is located at Milverton...Omo, Aba too much

1 Like

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by dominic17: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
I grew up in Aba these countries you mentioned have buying from Aba since time immemorial not only shoes but also fabric materials and other locally made goods
kettykin:

Aba has gone beyond Nigeria. Even other countries come to buy from Aba and take back to their countries. Cameroon buys from Aba , Burkina faso, Mali, I have seen Aba products in Niamey.

If the governor works towards building his dream port and other infrastructure, Aba will be unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Chimookigwe: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
I was surprised to see how much Aba made stuff in Burkina Faso. Aba boys are doing great.

With a seaport near them, they will be exporting more than what the FG is earning in oil.

But tribalism has killed Nigeria.

There are ports in Delta and Rivers state. Let them use those Ports.
It is not anyone's fault that God punished them by making them landlocked.
Withiut seaport, Aba don blow.
They will make their money and idiots born into poverty will be opening threads about, wailing foolishly.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Laird(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2023
kettykin:

If Aba will tap only 10 % of the world's shoe and leather products economy which i estimate at about $1 trillion Aba will not only beat Lagos but Become the largest economy in Africa.

There is where the Abia Governor should streamline his activities, plans and infrastructure. Build a world class footwear hub or leather products city and relax in government house umuahia making money.

If I post how much Nike makes by manufacturing from China and how Aba can replicate what China does and supply to all parts of Africa, 10 % Europe market , 10 % Arab markets 10 % United state market then we are there.
Nike made a whopping $51.46B in 2023 this is far more than Nigeria made from niger delta oil and gas .

If Aba takes just 10% of nikes market , Aba will be making Nothing less than N6 trillion meanwhile Lagos IGR is less than 2 Trillion

Gosh You are brilliant

1 Like

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by grandstar(m): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Donwilson88:
How i wish Nigeria (Ibos and Yoruba)others are in unity! Nigeria would have been much more productive than this! But they can’t be in unity! Can they!!

This Yoruba hatred for Igbo mentality is simply in your head.

Yorubas have better things to do than wish for your downfall. Igbos are thriving in Yorubaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partners And Retailers To Sell Zumba Products! / Online Shopping, Procurement Air And Sea Freight From The Usa To Nigeria / I Have Facebook Fan Page For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.