Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos (1234 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is a testament that aba shoes are .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UcrmD1284?si=IRqHEWPrbdjEjlou

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by EmeeNaka: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Great

2 Likes

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by DatNiggaDaz: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Watch Listen live on Nairaland the sadness & bitterness fröm the usual quarters seeing the " Igbos don't alllow foreigners in their land crew" in the mud.

Inside life. Na wa.

For SS na thesame thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fatherofjesus
Bliss52
Aljharem
Isobug
Flokii
Kettykin
Armageddon
ItsIYKE
Spagettiluv
Tmb78

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by vanbonattel: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
I was surprised to see how much Aba made stuff in Burkina Faso. Aba boys are doing great.

With a seaport near them, they will be exporting more than what the FG is earning in oil.

But tribalism has killed Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
I was surprised to see how much Aba made stuff in Burkina Faso. Aba boys are doing great.

With a seaport near them, they will be exporting more than what the FG is earning in oil.

Those guys are too much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Donwilson88: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
How i wish Nigeria (Ibos and Yoruba)others are in unity! Nigeria would have been much more productive than this! But they can’t be in unity! Can they!!

2 Likes

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
How i wish Nigeria (Ibos and Yoruba)others are in unity! Nigeria would have been much more productive than this! But they can’t be in unity! Can they!!
They don't need to share a country to be productive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Bulldozer90: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
They don't need to be in the same country to be productive. The export would still continue as seperate countries.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by kettykin: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
myright:

You're quite right, about the post, 1 out of every shoe worn in West Africa and parts of east Africa is made in Aba.
All Alex otitis government needs to do is to get Aba shoes at par with European standards and US standards, build a cargo airport and export shoes using the AGOA act to united states , this is were 2 prominent Abians can play a big Role, Okonjo iweala can help with the agoa connection while prof Okechukwu Orama can help me with the loans to build a world class workshop for shoes, textile, leather products etc .

I am presently scrutinizing a business plan that will help Aba beat Lagos in revenue generation just exporting hand made leather products to united states, Canada, and Europe. With world class equipment from Japan and Germany , manufacturing of shoes for all types of scenarios at very low cost , Aba will take on China, Pakistan, India and take a chunk of the $350B marketnof shoes and about $400b market for other leather products like women bags, laptop bags , belts etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Isobug: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nice one..... Even fabric, they also transport to Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tsdarkside
Goodday90
Jude79
Brenbentondiaz
Abdeefggh
Workch
Skj1377
BeautifulMind2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Brenbentondiaz: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

They will even be earning more than the USA if they have a port near them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

You're quite right, about the post, 1 out of every shoe worn in West Africa and parts of east Africa is made in Aba.
All Alex otitis government needs to do is to get Aba shoes at par with European standards and US standards, build a cargo airport and export shoes using the AGOA act to united states , this is were 2 prominent Abians can play a big Role, Okonjo iweala can help with the agoa connection while prof Okechukwu Orama can help me with the loans to build a world class workshop for shoes, textile, leather products etc .

I am presently scrutinizing a business plan that will help Aba beat Lagos in revenue generation just exporting hand made leather products to united states, Canada, and Europe. With world class equipment from Japan and Germany , manufacturing of shoes for all types of scenarios at very low cost , Aba will take on China, Pakistan, India and take a chunk of the $350B marketnof shoes and about $400b market for other leather products like women bags, laptop bags , belts etc

Aba shoes will keep dying as long as this government keeps allowing Chinese shoes in Nigeria. Shoe makers are closing shops everyday.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Objectivist04: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

Beat Lagos you say ? Are you not dreaming too big ?
I think we should be taking about how Aba will beat Rivers and Ogun not Lagos

Aba is coming up though,Below is a street in Aba,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by kettykin: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Objectivist04:

Beat Lagos you say ? Are you not dreaming too big ?
I think we should be taking about how Aba will beat Rivers and Ogun not Lagos

Aba is coming up though,Below is a street in Aba,

If Aba will tap only 10 % of the world's shoe and leather products economy which i estimate at about $1 trillion Aba will not only beat Lagos but Become the largest economy in Africa.

There is where the Abia Governor should streamline his activities, plans and infrastructure. Build a world class footwear hub or leather products city and relax in government house umuahia making money.

If I post how much Nike makes by manufacturing from China and how Aba can replicate what China does and supply to all parts of Africa, 10 % Europe market , 10 % Arab markets 10 % United state market then we are there.
Nike made a whopping $51.46B in 2023 this is far more than Nigeria made from niger delta oil and gas .

If Aba takes just 10% of nikes market , Aba will be making Nothing less than N6 trillion meanwhile Lagos IGR is less than 2 Trillion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Aba shoes will keep dying as long as this government keeps allowing Chinese shoes in Nigeria. Shoe makers are closing shops everyday.
Chinese shoes can no longer compete with ABA
Dollar has mad sure of that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by kettykin: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Aba has gone beyond Nigeria. Even other countries come to buy from Aba and take back to their countries. Cameroon buys from Aba , Burkina faso, Mali, I have seen Aba products in Niamey.

If the governor works towards building his dream port and other infrastructure, Aba will be unstoppable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by nabiz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
nothing fear British and fulani like what you just said. How i wish the indigenous Nigeria(house igbo and yoruba) will come together to take back their country. British and fulani are the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by Objectivist04: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
A street in Aba,. I wish the drainage is covered with street lights it would have been a mid European environment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Chinese shoes can no longer compete with ABA
Dollar has mad sure of that

Are you into Aba shoes? grin

I am telling you many shops has closed because of Chinese shoes but you're are saying Chinese shoes can't compete.

Many people close to me have given up shoemaking for another trade. This is reality.

That video with those shoes in sack can't compare to the numbers of shoes in sacks that were loaded in trucks some years ago.

Chinese don finish our textile and shoe industries.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

Aba has gone beyond Nigeria. Even other countries come to buy from Aba and take back to their countries. Cameroon buys from Aba , Burkina faso, Mali, I have seen Aba products in Niamey.

If the governor works towards building his dream port and other infrastructure, Aba will be unstoppable.

As long as Aba is in Nigeria, the quantity of shoes exported to those countries and even other parts of Nigeria will continue to reduce if Chinese shoes are not banned from coming in.

These ones in the video na small compared to 5 years ago.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

If Aba will tap only 10 % of the world's shoe and leather products economy which i estimate at about $1 trillion Aba will not only beat Lagos but Become the largest economy in Africa.

There is where the Abia Governor should streamline his activities, plans and infrastructure. Build a world class footwear hub or leather products city and relax in government house umuahia making money.

If I post how much Nike makes by manufacturing from China and how Aba can replicate what China does and supply to all parts of Africa, 10 % Europe market , 10 % Arab markets 10 % United state market then we are there.
Nike made a whopping $51.46B in 2023 this is far more than Nigeria made from niger delta oil and gas .

If Aba takes just 10% of nikes market , Aba will be making Nothing less than N6 trillion meanwhile Lagos IGR is less than 2 Trillion

Shoes are produced in Lagos state in larger scales too
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by kettykin: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:

I do business in lagos and Aba. Lagos isnjust a child's play when compared to Aba in terms of shoes , leather products and fabrics, some Lagos traders like the ones in the YouTube come to Aba to buy fabrics and shoes .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by kettykin: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:

As long as Aba is in Nigeria, the quantity of shoes exported to those countries and even other parts of Nigeria will continue to reduce if Chinese shoes are not banned from coming in.

These ones in the video na small compared to 5 years ago.

The insecurity, sit at home , infrastructure like high cost of electricity and lack of export facilities is what is hindering Aba , If these 3 things are sorted , Aba will take on China, Pakistan and Bangladesh, Lagos cannot match Aba in shoe and leather fabrics .

This is why otti should work on very cheap source of renewable energy, ports for export and an environment conducive for s cluster. The cost of doing business in Lagos is already s set back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

The insecurity, sit at home , infrastructure like high cost of electricity and lack of export facilities is what is hindering Aba , If these 3 things are sorted , Aba will take on China, Pakistan and Bangladesh, Lagos cannot match Aba in shoe and leather fabrics .

This is why otti should work on very cheap source of renewable energy, ports for export and an environment conducive for s cluster. The cost of doing business in Lagos is already s set back

Those are other factors affecting shoe production in Aba but Chinese shoes top the list. Aba can't compete with Chinese shoes because they make it cheaper and more fanciful than Aba shoes.

Chinese shoes must be banned from entering Nigeria. That's the point.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by forgiveness: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

I do business in lagos and Aba. Lagos isnjust a child's play when compared to Aba in terms of shoes , leather products and fabrics, some Lagos traders like the ones in the YouTube come to Aba to buy fabrics and shoes .

It doesn't change the fact shoes are also manufactured in Lagos state.
Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by SSFeedsNigeria: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lol, when I look at the Sadwaste region and the hate oozing out of there, then I acknowledge that karma is real. Take a look at how decayed most of their so-called cities are to understand why witchcraft doesn't pay.

Cursed skull miners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by SSFeedsNigeria: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
By their hateful comments and evil wishes, you can easily tell where they're from. Have you been to Aba or the shoe production clusters there?

You will be in your mud house with rusted roof and be wishing evil on others but forgetting the evil is already upon you. Go to Aba and see the thousands of bales containing shoes, bags and other products leaving the city to other parts of Nigeria and Africa. Without Aba, poor people like you would be walking about barefooted.

SMH.

forgiveness:

Are you into Aba shoes? grin

I am telling you many shops has closed because of Chinese shoes but you're are saying Chinese shoes can't compete.

Many people close to me have given up shoemaking for another trade. This is reality.

That video with those shoes in sack can't compare to the numbers of shoes in sacks that were loaded in trucks some years ago.

Chinese don finish our textile and shoe industries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by SSFeedsNigeria: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
myright:

These are one of the reasons why Igbo people have the highest standard of living in Nigeria. When you're into production of finished goods, rather than production of raw materials, you will be rich. However, the major thing they lack is packaging. They should establish serious online presence, not just Twitter and Instagram, I mean full platforms like Alibaba that will be strictly for marketing Aba made products globally.

I expect more educated younger ones to take over from their parents and take Aba products globally like the Asian Tigers did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Working Yoruba Investors Exporting Shoes From Aba. Videos by myright: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Bros, you can't compare Lagos to Aba in terms of shoe/leather production and export. Mind you, this is just Lagos export terminal. I will create another thread showing Cameroon export terminal.

I was informed that Ghana export terminal is located at Milverton...Omo, Aba too much

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vtn Mobile Payment Pilot Rollout In Nigeria / Have A Business Idea And Resources But Need Some Advise / N1.8 Million Naira Frauded In Atm Card Of A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.