Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation (20653 Views)

Passengers Stranded As 50% Transportation Rebate Scheme Stalls / Lagos Government Stops 50% Discount On Transport / 5 Simple Ways Low Income Earners Can Save Cost On Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Tareq1105: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oloriburuku lo poju ninu yin. There's nothing government would ever do that children of perdition would be pleased.

Since Thursday people have been traveling with the selected Transport Companies but they would never admit.

Anybody that admitted to the 50% discount is tagged agbado Tinubu supporter.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Tareq1105: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sunday2021:
My wife paid 10k from abj to jos yesterday. Tinubu is a calamity.

Did your wife travel with the authorized transport companies?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Tareq1105: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
gbagyiza:
So, u guys believe FG. I travelled within this period from Benue State to Kwara State via Benue links. Oboy, nothing like FG 50% transport fare reduction. Na scam.

FG is only doing her bit and State transport companies should also do the same to reduce the suffering of the people. FG alone cannot do it.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by GoodRocks: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
To me it's yes, I had benefited from it already. Because, I traveled from Oyigbo Lagos to Minna Niger State for #10'000 NSTA

Show us proof. Where's your receipt? We need evidence otherwise it's audio
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by GoodRocks: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
kerry57:
Yes, I have someone that came home for the Xmas from sokoto state to Onitsha on Saturday, They were charged #40,700 by ifeanyichukwu transport. After payment they were refunded #15,000 and told that it is the TINUBU subsidy.

For the train, it's a yes too cos I saw a trending video of passengers complaining of overloaded train cos of the free fare. Some said that TINUBU should have left them to pay so that they can travel comfortably.

Good one by the govt. But salary wise thumbs down for them.

Tell the person to give you his or her receipt so you can post here as evidence otherwise it's audio.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Sermwell(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
To me it's yes, I had benefited from it already. Because, I traveled from Oyigbo Lagos to Minna Niger State for #10'000 NSTA
How much was it before?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Ayinde2000: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nope me I no see anything ohh undecided
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by dododawa1: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yes

From Apapa to Oshodi

₦100 instead of #250

God blessed Tinubu
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by thedio(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
amnesty7:

For Kaduna-Abuja train it is 100% free! We got the ticket against tomorrow. God bless Nigeria.

Note: it was difficult to book online at first most probably because the corrupt railway guys frustrated the process so that they could sell the physical tickets.
No,it is difficult due to traffic. They can't sell tickets but they stylishly beg ppl for money cos they can't book online. They did it in my presence but I refused to give them a dime. Nigerians r worse than govt

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by PrettyIfy7: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leodepig and madridgay have benefited
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by lastkingsman: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It's sad to read the bolded. But in all honesty, you have said the truth. Nigeria was a better country under military rule. Our current politicians, individually and collectively, have looted more than Abacha ever looted. Of all the presidents in the current "demo-crazy", the only one who has been beneficial to the country (in hindsight) was President Obasanjo. The country was less divided under his government than it is now. He appointed people from all the major ethnic groups to the so-called "juicy" positions. Heck he even "dealt" with a corrupt Police Chief who was from the same tribe as him, something that could never happen under the immediate past and will never happen under the current federal government

Hadi Sirika, awa former aviation minister now owns a private jet after successful running us 419 with Nigeria air. Hehehehe. grin

The former minister for humanitarian affairs was busy in the last election matching Bala Mohammed dollar for dollar, pound for pound to install her husband as governor of bauchi state. Bala Mohammed, (a sitting governor) see money flow shock. Lmao grin

Tunde Sabiu and Malami (another 'heavyweight' that wanted to clinch kebbi state governorship position but later changed his mind) have private jets and choice real estate properties all over the world.

The next in line to hammer are Femi Gbaja... Seyi Tinubu....

When ever I tell my friends that they should sell Nigeria and give everyone their own share my friends dey look me one kain eye grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by kelly72: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Peter Obi sent out people to the touted major transport companies to find out if the 50% off was true. Nearly all of them said they were not aware of any such arrangement as they only read it on social media space.

You know, these guys represent the lowest in terms of lies and propaganda. Tomorrow Reno Omokri will come tell you that he got his own 50% reduction.

Just watch another school feeding programme unfold.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Federal government workers have not receive December salaries.So only few people travelled.
Also did Tinubu reduced fuel price or he subsidise petrol to cushion the high cost of transport?
Even the palliatives have not been fully implemented.Only few people who are Tinubu s backers have received peanuts

Abeg, I heard some people registered for the federal government #25k palliative online. Can you share the link please?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Audio reduction
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by 77up(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Those f00lish people are already insulting those that will say they benefited already. They said never want to hear anything good about the government. They will even wish to see those that benefited to say they don't and most of them actually benefited but will never say yes. Cursed set of people.

One thing I know is that , whatever you cursed can never bless you!
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Mosba: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Yes, I entered taxi and he charged me 300 and I say 150 and he agreed
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by nnamdi640: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2023
You don't need to be told that he just wanted to scope his victims. That is the type of tricks criminals and scammers used on their victims. How will you reduce transportation by 50% without putting anything on ground. If you still believe that he has anything to offer, then you just needs to check your brain.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Helgreenluv(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2023
obicoolnino:
Only the gullible will believe there's a 50% deduction on transport...You all better work hard to make more money because we're all on our own.
Son of hate. May God deliver you
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Bishopwizzy(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2023
chimex38:
YUP!!
ABC TRANSPORT Locations
ACROSS BOARD

ABC Transport isnt included in the list .., so what are you saying ?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by rummmy: 4:28am On Dec 25, 2023
One of the numerous APC scam....
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by bluefilm: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Audio 50% reduction
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by freemanq(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Scam scam scam
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by OKEMKPI: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Those that voted for Tinubu should answer the question

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by james6aaban: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2023
I hope it is not audio discount,trust APC at your own peril.I hope it is not audio discount,trust APC at your own peril....
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Charmingpet: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2023
chimex38:
YUP!!
ABC TRANSPORT Locations
ACROSS BOARD
hmmmmm
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by CrystalMax: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
aylipple:
Got on the train (AKTS) for free today. The whole process was organized - from NRC to train passengers (at least, this was what I observed from the Idu Station where I began my journey).
However, I noticed there were still some empty seats on the train even after more passengers got on the train from Kubwa. For instance, the seat next to mine was unoccupied.
Meanwhile, can the train operators "reduce" the AC on that route? There's no time I use the train that the coldness of the coaches isn't a general concern; not just me.
Overall, it was a pleasant ride.
Thanks for the review jare.
Not all the pessimists responding with their doubts.
The bitter ones won't see this post. Bitter people.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by CrystalMax: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Thanks for the review
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by CrystalMax: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2023
kerry57:
Yes, I have someone that came home for the Xmas from sokoto state to Onitsha on Saturday, They were charged #40,700 by ifeanyichukwu transport. After payment they were refunded #15,000 and told that it is the TINUBU subsidy.

For the train, it's a yes too cos I saw a trending video of passengers complaining of overloaded train cos of the free fare. Some said that TINUBU should have left them to pay so that they can travel comfortably.

Good one by the govt. But salary wise thumbs down for them.
Thanks for the review.
Children of hate won't see this, their bitterness will undo them one day.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Amudeneogu: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
The 50% discount on transportation is fake because when they said that they would pay 35,000, they just paid it once and nobody talked about it again therefore, I don't the 50% is real.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by Sunday2021: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

Did your wife travel with the authorized transport companies?
how possible is that when only 51 seats are approved?
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by 7upnigeria: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
what exactly makes Tinubu smart?

is there budgetary provision for this?

lexy2014:

how will Tinubu pay the transporters if indeed such a thing exists?

Tinubu "removed" fuel subsidy and introduced this. how is this different from fuel subsidy?

ME:
If you knew how things like this were done, you'll be vying for Presidency. I believe you also dont know how Tinubu through Jim Obazee found out Emefiele opened offshore accounts which Emefieleis still denying though, I guess you dont know how Tinubu also found out how Diezani stole from Nigeria as Petroleum Minister which she has accepted. There are several organisations in Nigeria including NGOs, Organised labour and opposition parties who monitor how government spends Nigeria's money. I'll advise you join one of them to update your knowledge of governance in Nigeria.
Re: Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
7upnigeria:

what exactly makes Tinubu smart?

is there budgetary provision for this?

Tinubu "removed" fuel subsidy and introduced this. how is this different from fuel subsidy?

1. what exactly makes Tinubu smart?

2. is there budgetary provision for this?

3. how will Tinubu pay the transporters if indeed such a thing exists?

4. Tinubu "removed" fuel subsidy and introduced this. how is this different from fuel subsidy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Information On Different Types Of Nigerian Passoprt / UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians / How Do People Survive In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.