Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed (9202 Views)

Sim Vs Wike: Don't Jubilate Yet, Wike Will Laugh Last / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by mrksquare: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

I pity poor Nigerians supporting either wike or fubara..........

Those two r completely rouges playing on yo intelligence...........

Both I'd slaughter excess cows at no cost to celebrate this December..........

But........u fools r scampering for giveaway here...........

Gov. Fubara is a lesser devil than King Saul of FCT.

The Rivers people are managing malaria rather than bear the brunt of Stage 3 cancer, which Wicked Wike represent.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by BikoMERCYme(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2023
mrksquare:

Gov. Fubara is a lesser devil than King Saul of FCT.

The Rivers people are managing malaria rather than bear the brunt of Stage 3 cancer, which Wicked Wike represent.

And why plagiarize wike's word??
Do u know that cud make u waste your useful yrs in jail??

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by udemzyudex(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2023
We already know naa, is it not about the 25% sharing formula? grin
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by dododawa1: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2023
I hate POlITICIANS
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by ufotunang: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2023
Do not kill yourself for all this politcians.....they are just fighting for their pockets and bank accounts
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by mrksquare: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

And why plagiarize wike's word??
Do u know that cud make u waste your useful yrs in jail??

😂 😂 😂

The last time I checked, Wike hasn't gotten a copyright protection for the said words from the Nigerian Copyright Protection.
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by GreatOchuks: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Wike still thinks highly of himself not knowing his present relevance is because Tinubu made him a Minister ,,, by now he for don humble like FFK and Fayose ...

He's still jumping up and down, he should pray he doesn't clash with Jagaban because he would be crushed and there wouldn't be anywhere to run to ,, not Rivers APC , not Rivers PDP, not to Fubara , not to Labour party,, because he has messed up everywhere forgetting the future ...

I still blame SIM for signing the agreement without proper consultations of his people,,, Imagine someone like Great Ibori or Okowa agreeing for Commissioners who has resigned to come back ,,,, first of its kind in the history of a Democratically elected Government....
All the points raised, only the impeachment favoured him , the other 7 was against him ,,,, he was already getting backed by the Rivers people and all lovers of Democracy....

Anyway cool and calm people most times have aces hidden in their sleeves ,, let's watch more
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by GreatOchuks: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
MAYOWAAK:
The crisis between Chief Nyesom Wike, Mr Sim Fubara, appears to be a continuation of the politics of the 2023 general election. The way people are queuing behind the combatants has shown a pattern: if you supported President Bola Tinubu, you are more likely to be rooting for Wike; if your sentiments were with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar or Mr Peter Obi, you are very likely to be for Fubara. I have noticed that many of those who opposed Fubara because he was Wike’s “boy” are now fighting for him. Politics is a sweet thing to watch — especially if you don’t have a dog in the fight. Interests.
Though you are right but many people who backed the Governor in Rivers and in diaspora backed and supported him because the arrangement was oppressive on the Goffnor and the State in general , the arrangement reeks of Injustice, subjugation and slavery .

How can one Man rule Abj citizens as Minister then still be the Governor of Rivers State?
How can Wike continue to call the shots , appointments and contract approvals when there is a sitting Governor already?
How can he be collecting a whopping 25 percent of the State allocation every Month ,,, for why Na ?
If you are honest with yourself, you will understand why people are backing the Governor, it's a case of survival and restricting itching fingers from their purse .
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by OmoFiditi: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Wike is saying, 'stop supporting Fubara, so that I can easily destroy him and loot Rivers state dry..
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by babatunji91185: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na church thanksgiving him go, abi na political seminar?Na church thanksgiving him go, abi na political seminar?...
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by EDOLUWA: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wike is too lousy and arrogant
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by ottersberger(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/24/wike-warns-against-getting-involved-in-politicians-fight-uninformed/

When politician's fight involves criminal conspiracy to siphon our commonwealth, it becomes our business to get involved. It's called self-preservation.

Wike is gaslighting you.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by chaloskyx: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
This is what happens when you worship leaders who are elected to actually serve you. its should be the people who have the power not the politicians don't worry keep worshiping your pastors imams and pastors they would soon betray the whole lot of you morons
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by Robchuks77(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
You go tell me wether na only you get Rivers state

So I shouldn’t get involve when you’re busy damaging my state

This man

Bastard
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by fortunez1(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
You go tell me wether na only you get Rivers state

So I shouldn’t get involve when you’re busy damaging my state

Bastard
im sure you are not from or reside in Rivers State. Guy face ur State govt and leave Rivers State alone, stop been a war mogger .
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by Iamanoited: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2023
Let us not spoil Nigeria with misinformation.
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by Iamanoited: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Let us not spoil Nigeria with misinformation and whipped up sentiment.
Re: Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed by EngrKemp: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2023
papyjaypaul:
If we have seen Abacha with dark goggles and mark on his face and we survived, who is Wike?
L
Wike should know that hidtime as governor has passed.
If all ex governors behaves as him , Nigeria will be too hot for everybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.