Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested (29762 Views)

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by JoeEeL(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2023
You know a stupid country only when it disciplines its silly and corrupt police force when they shoot a celebrity or popular person or when an european tourist catches the shameless half-illiterates on camera.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Menclothing: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Fire bulldog to air in public he should be dismissed

7k only

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by IjebuWarrior: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some people hailing the arrest of the police officer will have been cheering the same police officer if he had shot a youth in the south-east, then when the police is not arrested by the government and he gets killed by unknown gunmen they will start insulting the whole south east....

Hypocrisy

But SE pple are Savages na... grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by borngeologist(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2023
How fa make me and you run one or two package
EnglandAmaka:
When is Salah dropping his Christmas shot?? Or he won't drop again because he's in Saudi Arabia
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

Just imagine what a human being is saying!
Victim mentality has finished you people from South east. You are always trying to attach every little thing to igbos so you can claim to be the victims. What does this news that happened in Ogun state got to do with south east? You don’t have to project your stupidity on every thread just to proof that you’re igbo. Tueh tongue

But is there any lie in what I said?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

But SE pple are Savages na... grin

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2023
quadraheem:

Lie

Truth...
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by OYEDIPE(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2023
DaTruths:
He should be killed

If any useless police try this in East, na instant Death.

They are even being killed when they don't do anything, talk more of when they shoot an innocent people.

Foolish piece of shits grin
kereman1:

Guy, condemn every bad doing regardless

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Koralords:

You are a fool most everything be about tribe

is there any lie in what I said?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by MrJames007: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2023
They should have fired one bullet in his leg make he feel am before the arrest.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by hopexter(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Does the news correlate with south east? Must everything be associated with igbos? Haven’t you people done enough of bringing hatred to your region? Pls put an end to this rubbish, it becoming irritating undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by jeff1607(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some people hailing the arrest of the police officer will have been cheering the same police officer if he had shot a youth in the south-east, then when the police is not arrested by the government and he gets killed by unknown gunmen they will start insulting the whole south east....

Hypocrisy

How do you know the mind of thousands, little matter you have turn it to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2023
jeff1607:

How do you know the mind of thousands, little matter you have turn it to tribalism.

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by sulakishop(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Wetin you bring come grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Andrelade: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy
A fool at Christmas you are .you self read wetin you write .

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

Does the news correlate with south east? Must everything be associated with igbos? Haven’t you people done enough of bringing hatred to your region? Pls put an end to this rubbish, it becoming irritating undecided

Have you told your people insulting Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos and wishing evil upon the south-east to do the same?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2023
Andrelade:

A fool at Christmas you are .you self read wetin you write .

Insulting the messenger of truth does not change the truth.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by oyeb15: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Is this not Dimeji son. Moreover, ammunition she'll don't carry fatal force. He must have be too close to d shooter
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by dettolgel: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Globad:
Just imagine, a policemen attached to a Chinese expatriate!

Nigeria!

Which is the mopol boss went to see the actor to bury the matter. I am sure if investigated he will come to explain why he assigned mopol to a Chinese expatriate? Corruption in Nigeria is beyond any human, anyone taking that Nigeria will shape up soon is wasting time. That place is rotten beyond redemption.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by hopexter(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Have you told your people insulting Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos and wishing evil upon the south-east to do the same?

Every tribes insult each other but no one does it more than the igbos. You’ve been insulting the Fulani’s since immemorial, your terrorist Kanu even claimed Buhari was dead and Nigerians being ruled by Jubril from Sudan. Kanu called my beloved Country a zoo but who is now the monkey in the zoo? Stop trying to be the victim of your own problems.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

Every tribes insult each other but no one does it more than the igbos. You’ve been insulting the Fulani’s since immemorial, your terrorist Kanu even claimed Buhari was dead and Nigerians being ruled by Jubril from Sudan. Kanu called my beloved Country a zoo but who is now the monkey in the zoo? Stop trying to be the victim of your own problems.

Lies, it is your people that actually do all these.....
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by hopexter(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lies, it is your people that actually do all these.....

Where is Kanu from? Is he no longer you person? The rest Nigerians are tired of you people.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by tafabaloo(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy

Na so life dey cheap for South East ?
Pls, don't irresponsibly stoke up ethnic sentiments.

It's only a demonic human that would gloat and happy over the killing of any innocent being in any part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2023
tafabaloo:

Na so life dey cheap for Nigeria?
Pls, don't whip ethnic sentiments.
It's only a demonic human that wld gloat over the killing of any innocent being in any part of Nigeria.

I'm only calling out the hypocrisy
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Because na a Yoruba man do the shooting that's the reason they don't want to mention his name

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by tafabaloo(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm only calling out the hypocrisy

It's unnecessary, pls.

Let's not join those who are always delighted when people are killed either by UGM or trigger happy security agents.

Peace and tranquility would one day return to this country, and we all shall once again see ourselves as brothers.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2023
tafabaloo:

It's unnecessary, pls.

Let's not join those who are always delighted when people are killed either by UGM or trigger happy security agents.

Peace and tranquility would one day return to this country, and we all shall once again see ourselves as brothers.

Peace is agreed between to parties or more, Tinubu supporters are not ready for peace, Infact Nigeria as it stands might never be united because we don't think alike in terms of leadership, Democracy exposed the differences.... Nigeria was not supposed to be one..
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by jeff1607(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

There is to an extent, not everyone thinks that way, people are more empathetic towards others passing through the same thing especially if it comes to police brutality, past events have proven this.

Remember an incident happened at alaba international where an officer shot his weapon as he was celebrating the reopening of the market even as others condemned it , or was it ladipo market, Igbo guys stood behind the officer to defend and the officer wasn't ibo
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

Where is Kanu from? Is he no longer you person? The rest Nigerians are tired of you people.

Then support the Biafran agitation so we can go...
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
jeff1607:

There is to an extent, not everyone thinks that way, people are more empathetic towards others passing through the same thing especially if it comes to police brutality, past events have proven this.

Remember an incident happened at alaba international where an officer shot his weapon as he was celebrating the reopening of the market even as others condemned it , or was it ladipo market, Igbo guys stood behind the officer to defend and the officer wasn't ibo

That was why I used the word some, go and read my comment again
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Obakoolex(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy
The better we have less people that have your type of brain the better for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Rocks Blue Hair [SEE PHOTO] / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) / #10YearsOfWizkid: Fans Celebrate Wizkid's 10 Years In Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.