Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested (29830 Views)

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by hopexter(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then support the Biafran agitation so we can go...

Honestly, that’s what we all are waiting for. The rest Nigerians are patiently waiting for your next referendum so we all can come out in droves and support igbo’s exit from Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by wallaze(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Chinese company Dy do party Dy celebrate nija police man own na to go Dy shoot for air ok oo
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

Honestly, that’s what we all are waiting for. The rest Nigerians are patiently waiting for your next referendum so we all can come out in droves and support igbo’s exit from Nigeria.

So what have you done in that regards? instead you are insulting and supporting the arrest and killings of those who are doing so....

Are you not being double mouthed so?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by just2endowed: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2023
That's why when gun are being fired in the air, it doesn't mean it won't be fatal when gravity is bringing down the bullets. One should learn to take cover because bullets that ascend to the air will be pull down eventually by gravity, and it can be deadly
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Obakoolex:

The better we have less people that have your type of brain the better for Nigeria.

is there any lie in what I said? you people just hate the truth....
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by tishbite42: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Koralords:

You are a fool most everything be about tribe
He said the bitter truth
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by BikoMERCYme(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some people hailing the arrest of the police officer will have been cheering the same police officer if he had shot a youth in the south-east, then when the police is not arrested by the government and he gets killed by unknown gunmen they will start insulting the whole south east....

Hypocrisy

Well.......then yo south east people sud protest nah..........
Abi.......una no get intelligent people among una??
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Well.......then yo south east people sud protest nah..........
Abi.......una no get intelligent people among una??

What is the Biafran agitation for?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by BikoMERCYme(f): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

What is the Biafran agitation for?

Then stick to whatever that will bring.......

Abi nah.......Yoruba go help u fight that one again..........nobi una hero Azikiwe signed nonsense because of his greed...........
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Then stick to whatever that will bring.......

Abi nah.......Yoruba go help u fight that one again..........nobi una hero Azikiwe signed nonsense because of his greed...........

My concern here is why some Yorubas support the injustice done by the police and the army against the Igbos
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by BikoMERCYme(f): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

My concern here is why some Yorubas support the injustice done by the police and the army against the Igbos

There's isn't single blame on Yorubas for whatever u going thru..........

Awolowo warned yo one way thinking man Azikiwe.........

That aside.........yo problem is yo problem,Yorubas have theirs...........or do they involved u Igbo before getting the police man arrested??
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Free2Fly: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some people hailing the arrest of the police officer will have been cheering the same police officer if he had shot a youth in the south-east, then when the police is not arrested by the government and he gets killed by unknown gunmen they will start insulting the whole south east....

Hypocrisy

Don't mind those bastards from the sadwest
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Free2Fly: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Donedeal1:
Don't drag with a man with dangerous weapons

In spite of wearing official uniforms

Does not matter

He/she might not be

Mentally stable.

Did you read anywhere that the guy was dragging weapon with the police, you disgusting idiot?

It's annoying how you folks try to defend evil by all means, probably because the one in Aso Rock is your kinsmen and nothing must discredit his government.

Nawaoo!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

There's isn't single blame on Yorubas for whatever u going thru..........

Awolowo warned yo one way thinking man Azikiwe.........

That aside.........yo problem is yo problem,[b]Yorubas have theirs.
..........or do they involved u Igbo before getting the police man arrested??[/b]

Then Yorubas should mind their business in matters concerning the south east
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by gentleguy1975: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2023
Globad:
Just imagine, a policemen attached to a Chinese expatriate!

Nigeria!
no be only Chinese oo, even if I get money I fit get as many as I like,na so our country be
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Irupetepete: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy
stop all these nonsense... Condemn every act and start being sentimental....
I am quick to act on every attack on South East that people are beginning to think am Ibo...
Must you guys attach tribe to everything
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by SaLongs1(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Very good, let him tell us why he shot the thespian.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Irupetepete:
stop all these nonsense... Condemn every act and start being sentimental....
I am quick to act on every attack on South East that people are beginning to think am Ibo...
Must you guys attach tribe to everything

I didn't mention any tribe in my whole comment but for you guys to know the tribe guilty of what I said speaks volume, and if you read my comment I used the word some.

Normally I also condemn such regardless of the tribe involved, but I just used this as a reminder that those who are doing such should stop, because the injustice of the police or army is a general thing and should be condemned regardless of the tribe involved
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by SaLongs1(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy
I am cheering the arrest of the erring officer but I think you are being disingenuous for what you've written. What is bad is bad no matter where.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
I am cheering the arrest of the erring officer but I think you are being disingenuous for what you've written. What is bad is bad no matter where.

I didn't mention any tribe in my whole comment but for you guys to know the tribe guilty of what I said speaks volume, and if you read my comment I used the word some.

Normally I also condemn such regardless of the tribe involved, but I just used this as a reminder that those who are doing such should stop, because the injustice of the police or army is a general thing and should be condemned regardless of the tribe involved
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Walkat9t: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2023
But why will be using his firearm in the public without cogent reasons. Now he ended up putting himself in trouble now. Well thank God the victim did not die. He must face disciplinary committee definitely. Ma'salam
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by BikoMERCYme(f): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then Yorubas should mind their business in matters concerning the south east

They don't give a feck!!!

Y'all......sud hold up to yo responsibilities and stop putting blames on Yorubas each time..........simpu
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Donedeal1(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Free2Fly:

Did you read anywhere that the guy was dragging weapon with the police, you disgusting idiot?

It's annoying how you folks try to defend evil by all means, probably because the one in Aso Rock is your kinsmen and nothing must discredit his government.

Nawaoo!
This painment for you alone?. Why not state your own views before you hug the next available transformer on a Christmas day.Just mere words of advice and you kuku entered into mode, too bad for the incoming new year.
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Koralords:

You are a fool most everything be about tribe

He is not a fool. You are the fool here...Can't you comprehend what he put up there? Stop behaving like ọmọ ale, akótilétà ọmọ😏
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Hypocrisy

Even when you are the South Easterner who is not happy with this arrest. HYPOCRITE! grin
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even when you are the South Easterner who is not happy with this arrest. HYPOCRITE! grin

Normally I also condemn such regardless of the tribe involved, but I just used this as a reminder that those who are doing such should stop, because the injustice of the police or army is a general thing and should be condemned regardless of the tribe involved, my comment was for people like you
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Normally I also condemn such regardless of the tribe involved, but I just used this as a reminder that those who are doing such should stop, because the injustice of the police or army is a general thing and should be condemned regardless of the tribe involved, my comment was for people like you

Lol you truely a hypocrite. You mentioned South East and I mentioned the same. grin
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

They don't give a feck!!!

Y'all......sud hold up to yo responsibilities and stop putting blames on Yorubas each time..........simpu

They do, that is why everyday they talk about Igbos,, Igbos, Igbos, go to politics section and see for yourself.....
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Brendaniel: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol you truely a hypocrite. You mentioned South East and I mentioned the same. grin

So why are you feeling guilty? are you from the south east?
Re: Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

So why are you feeling guilty? are you from the south east?

No am from the region which the whites met wearing woven clothes to cover their body and not roaming naked with rafia leaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" / Toke Makinwa in a Lord Raiden Inspired Outfit. PHOTOS / It’s Not Possible — Mr. Ibu & Jasmine Deny Having Sexual Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.