Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) (23693 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by mytime24(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Cool
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
I will spend the money, and face the consequences.you heard me, i will spend it to the last dime

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by atobs4real(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
If you are not greedy u will know
Good one boss
Some people will say he is foolish.
With what you have done, God don pick your call
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by SirLakes: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
E no get option nah
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by victorazy(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Give him a cold bear and national award
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Mercury12(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by judedwriter(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Honesty is the best policy....

In his case, it's the ONLY policy,as he will definitely be caught if he tried to escape with it.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Mercury12(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
I will spend the money, and face the consequences.you heard me, i will spend it to the last dime
calm down 😂
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by theamazonguru(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Good gesture.

But wait, I am curious.

Credit: #5,850,,000
Debit: #5,898,977.48

Difference: #48,000

Please why did he have to pay above what was credited to him.

If it is the charges, why does he have to incur such charge for being honest.

What's happening here.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Lannyjoe4u: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Good man
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Fatbam005: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2023
He is not an hungry man. And besides no be street man . Many people will damn the consequences .

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2023
What options does he have? Spend the money and face the law?

I would like to see him do the same if he found it on the sidewalk.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by izubext007: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2023
This is the kind of person that should be out finance minister

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by NoSmoking: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2023
Depend on when I got d alert

If na on a day when I dey broke, I go spend dat money Oga

Damn d consequences

🤕
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Adewale1603(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Which kind very bad and poor handwriting is that on the letter
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Subonbon(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Let it branch my énd abeg smiley
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by airsaylongcome: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Adewale1603:
Which kind very bad and poor handwriting is that on the letter

Lol! The owner of the ₦5m loves the handwriting like that. If e like make e be fowl scratch...so far it's authorization to reverse, the owner will love the handwriting

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by elonize(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
If d money can't b returned.. Never give it to any bank.
But if can b traced ...return it...mk trouble nogo knock on ur door

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by scrupulousblog: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
We still have good people around. God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by FaithELEFAN(f): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
That is the right thing to do
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mercury12:
calm down 😂
bro no pretence

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Kingzrocky: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
smiley
FaithELEFAN:
That is the right thing to do
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by UptownVibes(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Hamzashaf99(f): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
theamazonguru:
Good gesture.

But wait, I am curious.

Credit: #5,850,,000
Debit: #5,898,977.48

Difference: #48,000

Please why did he have to pay above what was credited to him.

If it is the charges, why does he have to incur such charge for being honest.

What's happening here.
I thought I was the only one seeing that
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
In this economy, it's nice.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Uwamgbede26: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
The code na to see the money and leave am there for months. Don’t touch it. Use another account. Take it as savings. And by months time the dust mist have settled and you start withdrawing your windfall😅😅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Adewale1603(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
If it was me, I will leave the money there untouched for at least 2 months time. It could even be proceeds from, embezzlement, frauds, illegal stuffs or business, that the syndicate will be afraid to lay complaints to the bank or trace and follow it up, so that they won't be busted

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by DiskJokeyManic: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nd so? He did de right tin every sensible person go do.... If he says he won't return it... Hand go still touch am. He wil be tracked and caught...... Soo?😐😐😒😒 U pple should stop hyping rubbish pls😒

I will begin to take Dem serious ND praise Dem wen I see who dey mistakenly credited his Bitcoin wallet ND he returned it or was walking on a lonely path saw it, picked it nd raisef alarm

Rubbish😒😒😒😒

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by theamazonguru(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hamzashaf99:

I thought I was the only one seeing that

Lol.
Only critical minds can detect things like that
Only a few people pay attention to details.

I don't get carried away by noise.
I check things out.
I ask questions when puzzled.
I seek clarification when necessary.
I think in the 4th dimension too.

Do you like calculations?
I am asking because critical minds that pay attention to details like this love calculations.

Just to add I had A1 in Mathematics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Gandrova: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
if it’s some people, they will spend it lavishly without traces
And they would lavishly go to jail also grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Hoelujohn: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Na the only thing him get to do be that. Because in this case, he has only 2options.

1. Spend the money and stay behind the bars afterwards.

2. Return the money and maybe dem fit give you something inside.

Someone paid 1.4 million in my sister's account, when naira still make sense during Yar'Adua time, she has to go to the bank herself after one month to complain about the erroneous transfer, they traced the rightful owner, and she was give 50k
What will you do if you receive 20m alert and you are relocating the following week.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Gandrova: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
He has no option than to return it cos he will b caught eventually

Only those who can run away with d money are non career guys who are also not married n have no attachment

But a married man will never do that cos d cost of resettling family wherever he runs too will finish d money

But if na one unmarried guy wey no get any attachment na to enter idi iroko border n d rest is history
I concur with your write up.
To be married entails so much responsibilities and endurance.
It will clearly jeopardize his family, if he tries to run away with such funds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / Balogun Market, Lagos Is Currently On Fire (Video, Picture) / A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.