Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) (23644 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by ispreloaded(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Man for just use the money buy Keke follow up... Keep the remaining 3.8m ....
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by AlphaNugget(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
theamazonguru:

Lol.
Only critical minds can detect things like that
Only a few people pay attention to details.

I don't get carried away by noise.
I check things out.
I ask questions when puzzled.
I seek clarification when necessary.
I think in the 4th dimension too.

Do you like calculations?
I am asking because critical minds that pay attention to details like this love calculations.

Just to add I had A1 in Mathematics.
You are a proud fellow shocked
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Tonytonex(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:

He doesn't have choice then to return it.
Or the other option he has, spend it and go to jail.
people don't usually think. He will transfer the exact amount back to the person , forgetting to remove the bank charges for both transfers. I will deduct both bank charges from the transaction and then send the rest back.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by theamazonguru(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
[b][/b]
AlphaNugget:
You are a proud fellow shocked

Very proud
Of course

Abeg did you make A1 in Mathematics?

If you have got it, flaunt it.
Flaunt your own, no body go arrest you.

Jealous fella.
I don't know how my pride is affecting you on Christmas day.
You better don't die of bitterness.

Me wey I dey here dey cruise
Dey there dey bitter.

If you can't read and move on, na you sabi.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by micflo28(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na poverty dey make people dishonest. This is not alien to Nigerians
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by CrystalMax: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Kogi man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02aaPC4NWAvMykxuSjfox1QVT9rL4vgdXxrg6E2Ui5WvivtiJKdZRAzp3c4zoM7hAkl&id=61552636733695&mibextid=K8Wfd2
He don watch Ololade🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by olaoye2008: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oboi na only 3k this man bn get inside account before the miracle alert.
I swear he is a good Man.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Essentialniga: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wowwww, God continue to bless you sir. You're a living proof that good people exist
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Gandrova: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
na that one you are afraid of, it's nothing, if the owner comes i will explain , what if the owner doesn't care?, remember he transferred it to me, with a good lawyer i will win.
you can't win such case, because you have no connection with the funds in the first place.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by warrifinest1985: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Kogi man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02aaPC4NWAvMykxuSjfox1QVT9rL4vgdXxrg6E2Ui5WvivtiJKdZRAzp3c4zoM7hAkl&id=61552636733695&mibextid=K8Wfd2
Same thing happened in ogba lagos too many years ago and those who live in ogba will be familiar with the story of a cab driver whom someone forgot 20 million naira in his cab and the man foolishly took it to the police and when the news broke his wife took the kids and left him and his landlord gave him quit notice and told him ''you go die for surffer"
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
guy u are an illiterate

Have u heard about lien before?

All your accounts will b restricted, money frozen, bvn, nin, fingerprints n everything flagged down

U can only escape if u leave Nigeria immediately via land
My account will be barred if i hack his account, or fraudulently siphon his account, but iif he initiated and authorised the transaction, he has no case against me, mr educated man to prove that i mean it, just try me with 500k, go to police or wherever, let's digger it and see who will win.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gandrova:
you can't win such case, because you have no connection with the funds in the first place.
i have no connection with a fund that was legitimately transferred to me, you drink ogogoro?
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Devvagreen:

I share same sentiments.

But of course, think for a moment that you were the SENDER
you send 5m to wrong account, you the ment, that means it's a chicken change to you, soo you won't bother to look for it
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Gandrova: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
i have no connection with a fund that was legitimately transferred to me, you drink ogogoro?
I rest my case illusion is you case.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by tunjilomo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
dondavinchi:
God knwcsay if na me I go play 2 odds then return d money after winning because I must surely win

Cooooooonfirm man. Na only you talk wetin dey my mind since.

Seven bottles of Origin for you.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gandrova:
I rest my case illusion is you case.
oya send 50k, report me to the authorities
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Johnnygill(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
I will withdraw and Japa
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nato008:

The problem with this is who don't actually know who the sender might be, imagine the sender was someone powerful or top in the army or dss, then u would know our security agencies work when the want...the will find u, lock u up and throw the key away....Omo is not just worth the stress.....in this age of digital stuffs....
i will take the risk, if he is foolish enough to send me 5m, then he has enough and it's corruption money, he cannot transfer his hard earned money like that
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Johnnygill:
I will withdraw and Japa
japa for were, i go nowhere

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Nato008(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
i will take the risk, if he is foolish enough to send me 5m, then he has enough and it's corruption money, he cannot transfer his hard earned money like that
Lmao u are funny, I guess ur life is worth 5mil,more is funny u think anyone who made such mistake means there money was gotten illegal....that is a skewed thinking
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nato008:

Lmao u are funny, I guess ur life is worth 5mil,more is funny u think anyone who made such mistake means there money was gotten illegal....that is a skewed thinking
oya send 200k make we digger it and ser who will win
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by nedekid: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
matrixme:

You're not very wise. Are you even a Nigerian? NIN, BVN? how about DNA?? People have disappeared without trace for far less. Seems you're so confident with this your NIN/BVN "insurance" from the post above this.
So with your BVN/NIN evidence, why do we still have more than a million fraud cases unresolved in Nigeria today? Some even with CCTV evidence. My guy, no go loose guard oo. You never jam Ogbonge fraudster.
He doesn't even need to buy a Benz like I earlier explained. There are more than a thousand ways.
Thank God he's an honest man shaa!
I may not be very wise, but atleast wise enough to know it is not smart taking such money.
You actually do not know the security agencies well. If they are motivated enough to have your time or that of any criminal, I assure you that you will be fished out no matter where you hide. My dear, pray Nigeria police, dss does not have your time. Note I say this not lightly as I have had experience with irt under kyari.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by ufotunang: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
In this Tinubu hard economy you return money ? ,🙄
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Boogyman557: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
FamTomx2:

Shey u dey whine us @ bolded abi
Holly Gram cool Real matters bro .

WTF MAN!
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Clinghton: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
I have a question, if the person he returned the money to didn't give him a little sum as a sign of appreciation, does it mean that the person is wicked?
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by sulakishop(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Likely his first and last million. Owner might not give him up to 10k.

God bless him sha
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by uchwar1: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Them no born am well to touch the money
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by generalud: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
See the golden opportunity he has, but can't make use of it. Tweh!
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Jayhome24: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai !!!!!!!

OH LAWD!

See waiting we de pray 4..

I no one talk waiting de my mind..

I be one locate the man wit my OLD KALA

BUT

It's CHRISTMAS so let love leed..

Anyways i don buy IPHONE 7PLUS 4 my self dis XMAS..

I de ENJOY my new phone

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Oga you go enter jail walkahi if you spend such money.

If you spend that money na dat day you go know say Nigeria police are super cops to fetch you out and you will vomit the money with the weed you dey light up.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by GreatOchuks: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
As if he had a choice ..

If he had found the money in hard currencies and returned same , I would have been overwhelmed,,, but transfer can always be traced .

Better to return the millions and collect 200k compensation than to convert the funds , get arrested and chop prison beans ...
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by moses93(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
He was my lecturer at kogi State University, Anyigba. He gat no option than to return the money, not that he's a better person. I know him wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos / Naira Dips Against Dollar As Oil Price Rises To $48.05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.