Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers (4027 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Quality20(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Most Hausa men have realised that dating or marrying young girls is a liability because you gonna have to provide all their financial need as against marrying ladies 30 to 35.
They also realised that many parents are not willing to allow their daughters get into relationships before they are up to 25. Also the campaign by southerners against marrying girls younger than 18 is fast catching up among the Hausa Fulani folks. Similarly , many educated northerners have realised that they could be accused of statutory rape and imprisoned by a court of law , if they date girls younger than 18. Another reason is that they have realised that southerners are on a higher pedestal in d dating world cos they date highly sexually experienced girls who have higher body counts

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Good for them.
so I guess u can marry a nicee Hausa man now
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Natbrowny: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
UR REASONS ARE SECONDARY.

THE MAIN REASON is because the girls end up killing them few months 2d marriage.

Cases of poisoning and stabbings have given men the sense that these girls are dangerous and nobody wan die young.

In the north media only report 6 outta 200 cases of young brides killing their husband without remorse.

The stats dey low. Its as if it doesn't exist
Coz media dey hide news..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Fmghewzy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
Natbrowny:

THE MAIN REASON is because the girls end up killing them few months 2d marriage.

Cases of poisoning and stabbings have given men the sense that these girls are dangerous and nobody wan die young.

In the north media only report 6 outta 200 cases of young brides killing their husband without remorse.

No loud am 🤐

Those girls are heroes , they help eradicate a special type of plague.

PEDOS.😁

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Samakus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Every man wants a young woman tho

That's the tweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
As long as poor Muslims exist, there will always be child marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Natbrowny: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Fmghewzy:

No loud am 🤐

Those girls are heroes , they help eradicate a special type of plague.

PEDOS.😁

You nailed it papi. U go sabi hold hammer wella oo

In abj. A gal kpai d man. She was 17 years. Girl was without remorse in court.. Said she killed him because he raped her and wouldn't mind the consequences of her actions.

They force babes to marry witout orientation of marriage in their heads. Who does that.

Niger, Zamfara, Kano as HQ, Sokoto as Annex office.. Not left out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by kabius(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
They have decided to let the young grow

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Quality20(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
1Sharon:
no d issue of child marriage is a thing of d past now
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Passionnn: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Don't also forget the role of education.
Many girls are getting educated and these ones are taught the dangers associated with teenage marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Emu4life(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Deluded motherfvckers above saying things that will make them feel alright. The Op obviously typed this sh!t after guzzling 3 bottles of Christmas Beer. No Empirical evidence whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Natbrowny:

ever girl will wish to kill a that is man as old as her father, that married, rapes, beats and insults her... Any man that marries a child is sick and evil...such a man deserves a violent death...
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:
what about child fornication in the south ? i swear to god u start having sex before u reach 18years of age hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2023
mothrfvcking hypocrites they fvck young girls and are against young girls getting married.
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Naijatask: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
abba190:
what about child fornication in the south ? i swear to god u start having sex before u reach 18years of age hypocrites

18 you say? Mutanen Nan pa, tun a primary schools suke dating kananun yara pa
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Naijatask:

na rasa meyasa mutanen nan bahaushe ya tsone musu ido

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Quality20(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Naijatask:

oga abeg say d truth na! Who de date primary sch girls, even for north nothing like that happens. Even urself imagine it, how is it possible for a man to sex a 10 yr old girl? Make una de lie small small abeg
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by Melagros(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:
I dey tell you grin
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
abba190:

Two things can be true at the same time. Child fornication is also wrong.

By why have rich Muslims left child marraige for you guys? 🥴🥴

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:

Two things can be true at the same time. Child fornication is also wrong.

By why have rich Muslims left child marraige for you guys? 🥴🥴
17year old girl is not a child even in the west that copy age of consent is 16 in the uk
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
abba190:
17year old girl is not a child even in the west that copy age of consent is 16 in the uk

Would you want your daughter to get married at those ages instead of getting educated?

Keep arguing. Child marraige has been left for you poor and average Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:

Would you want your daughter to get married at those ages instead of getting educated?

Keep arguing. Child marraige has been left for you poor and average Muslims.
the richest man in nigeria is muslim. she will get the basic education she needs at 16 and from there if her husband want her to continue with her education i will not stop him
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
abba190:
the richest man in nigeria is muslim. she will get the basic education she needs at 16 and from there if her husband want her to continue with her education i will not stop him

You've spoken like a poor, average Muslim.

Your underage daughters are your meal tickets.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:

You've spoken like a poor, average Muslim.

Your underage daughters are your meal tickets.
grin grin grin trying to emotionally attack me. check my previous posts on nairaland im broke@ss strugling nigerian youth i dont even have a gf talkless of having daughters grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin trying to emotionally attack me. check my previous posts on nairaland im broke@ss strugling nigerian youth i dont even have a gf talkless of having daughters grin

That's my point. If you have a daughter eventually, she becomes your meal ticket.

Rich Muslims don leave child marriage and terrorism for una.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by elipheleh(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2023
1Sharon:

That's my point. If you have a daughter eventually, she becomes your meal ticket.

Violent man. Allow the poor breath
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
1Sharon:

and rich christians don leave child fornication for una men in their 50s will shag ur teenage girls and give them 2k grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
abba190:
and rich christians don leave child fornication for una men in their 50s will shag ur teenage girls and give them 2k grin

So rich Christians don't fornicate?

Anybody that marries or sleeps with a teen girl is still in the wrong.

Wake up and smell the coffee, religious fundamentalism is only for the poor people like you.

You don see rich suicide bomber before?

Una be mumu.
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by abba190: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Wake up and smell the coffee, religious fundamentalism is only for the poor people like you.

Una be mumu.
u that didnt get marrie
1Sharon:

Una be mumu.
you that didnt get married in ur teenage years what did u achive?
Re: Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
abba190:
u that didnt get marrieyou that didnt get married in ur teenage years what did u achive?

I achieved education, maturity, clarity.

Like prophet, like follower. Awon Pedos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nagging Spouse / 7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.