Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (75 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to come to earth on Christmas day that whosoever believes in Him should not perish forever in hell but live forever in heaven in the goodness of God.(paraphrased) John 3:16.
The love that died for me should be reciprocated by making me not to live in fear anymore. The fear of death, of losses and of punishment in hell is the fear that secretly torments everybody as it is written " KJV:There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
If the love of God is growing in me it will be casting out fear of satan, bad omens and lack from my soul. Loving God with all my soul, heart and body and loving others are solely for my benefits because I will be rewarded exceedingly more than I did.
Love that died for me gives me the life assurance that satan can not do as he pleases with me, that God can never do wickedness to me, that I can not have any loses that will cost me my eternal life.
The Love that died for me rather made satan to fear me and me to fear sin, God.
It is fear that can sometimes make me to disobey God as Saul did in
1 Samuel 15:24" And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice."
The fear in me is my satan tormenting me.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to not to fear satan anymore.

Those living the victorious life are casting out all forms of fear.

Accept Christ or the Word you read or hear today and be saved.

Weekly Prayer Point:
My Helper, I can not cast out fears from my soul please fill me with more of the likeness of God in Jesus name. Amen.

*Merry Christmas*
🌲🌲🎄🎄

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
For more call (234) 08169695229.
Nathanaelfaith@gmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 236) Ps126:3 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Uncovering The Mysteries Of Druidism: A Beginner's Guide / What's Next After Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.