Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened (703 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by Knetpro(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Business That Will Make You A Lot Of Money In 2024

2024 is just a few days away and you might be wondering to yourself:

Which business can I do to make a lot of money in 2024?

Frankly, there are so many businesses that you can do to make money.

But, compared to the stress involved in managing them, plenty of them are a complete waste of time.

And a great source of premium headache pro max too.

The reason is that you will only succeed in making a few naira notes that will not make any significant impact on your financial situation.

Other than to use the money for food and day to day petty expenses.

To give you an idea 💡 of the kind of business that you should be doing right now...

Let me tell you a little story.

The date was Sunday, 5th November, 2023.

I was at home in the cool evening of the day thinking of what to prepare for dinner when my phone suddenly rang.

I looked at it.

It was an unsaved number.

Unlike some folks who would ignore the call, as an online business person, I always pick all calls - unless the call is from a hidden number.

So, I picked it up.

It was from Wale, one of my VTU customers.

Wale had been buying data from me on a regular basis for about 2 weeks.

During that time, I had already made over 800 naira from his purchases alone.

He always bought 3gb data for 900 naira from me.

And I always made 211 naira from each data transaction (see image number 4) - to view the images click here.

Multiply that by 4 times.

That is 844 naira.

And it was not yet the end of the month.

So, on this fateful day, Wale called me and introduced me to his dad, Papa Wale.

I spoke with the older man who informed me that he wanted to buy MTN 40gb data.

His reasons for calling was two-fold.

One, he wanted to know if it was possible for him to buy MTN 40gb data.

He also wanted to know the cost of the data.

So, I did some quick calculation and told him the amount: 11,600 naira.

That was at the rate of 2,900 naira for 10gb.

He said okay and told me he would get in touch with me.

And I forgot about him completely.

He did not call again until the following day, 6th November, 2023.

After picking his call, Papa Wale informed me that he had made payment into my Palmpay account.

I hurriedly checked my Palmpay account.

And I smiled as I saw the big black 11,600 naira staring back at me in my Palmpay account (see image number 1)

After cutting the call, I quickly transfered the sum of 11,900 naira into the Wallet of my Data Back Office (see image number 2)

Thereafter, I immediately set out to send the 40gb data to the 2 phone numbers provided by Papa Wale.

In less than 10 minutes I was through with the whole transaction.

Now, let us do some calculation.

The cost of purchasing the MTN 10gb data is 2,295 (see image number 3)

Therefore, total cost of the data
= 2,295 X 4 = 9,180 naira

I sold it to papa Wole at N2,900 for each 10gb.

The total 40gb amounted to 11,600 naira (that is 2,900 naira X 4)

Now remove the cost of purchasing the 40gb data from the amount I sold it.

That is 11,600 naira - 9,180 naira

= 2,420 naira

Did you see that?

Over 2,400 naira made from a single transaction...

✓ Without spending one naira on buying of expensive fuel at 670 naira per liter

✓ Without spending one naira for shop rent or paying any employee to assist me in the business

✓ Without any fancy and expensive equipment

And with just my smartphone from the comfort of my home.

‼️ And, to top it all up, I even used the customer's money to buy the data before selling it to him.

Talking about using Other People's Money (OPM) for doing business, the data reselling business is a typical example of such businesses.

👉 The customer pay into your account.

👉 You sub data or airtime for the customer using his money.

👉 And you simply pocket the difference.

👉 Then you go on to another customer to rinse and repeat the whole process.

Going back to that transaction with Papa Wale, I ended up making over 2,000 naira from that single transaction from the comfort of my home.

That is 1/3rd of my monthly salary earned in less than 10 minutes.

Now, just imagine that I have a POS stand with all the paraphernalia of the business in place...

⇒ An umbrella or rented shop

⇒ Table and chair

⇒ POS machine

⇒ And every other tool of the business

How much do you think I would have made by now?

A lot, abi?

But, the best part 〽️ is that I am no longer an ordinary data reseller.

I have graduated to becoming a proud owner of a VTU / data reseller platform of my own.

The name is VTU YARD (see image number 5)

And right now I have over 60 customers.

‼️ The beauty of having a VTU platform of your own is that you can have thousands of data resellers on the platform all working to put money 💰💰💰 in your bank account.

Though I may not be able to make over 2,000 naira per transaction again - like I did with Papa Wale...

I make an average of N2k every day.

And that money will continue to increase as more and more people use VTU YARD for their data, airtime and other transactions.

Eventually, people will keep paying money into my account every day, 24/7, 365 days of the year...

👉 Without the stress associated with product-based businesses.

👉 Without renting a shop or engaging any paid employee.

👉 With very little cost of running the business.

And from the comfort of my home right here in Nigeria completely on autopilot.

Therefore, if you would love to make a lot of money in 2024, avoid by all means any business that give you a lot of stress and headache.

The reason is because they give nothing other than premium tears at the end of the day.

So many vibrant young people who began this year full of a lot of energy and hope have passed on to business-related stress.

Hence, the rule of thumb should be that if it is too stressful or too time-consuming, stay away from it.

Better still, run, run, run for your dear life.

It is only people who are alive that can spend money and enjoy life.

P.S.
If you are a POS operator and would love to start a data reselling business in addition to your POS business...

Download the free starter guide right away.

To view all 5 images and also get this powerful guide completely free, click here
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by MatrixReloaded: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
You are daft and mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by HugeElephant(f): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You are daft and mad
2 bad combination grin grin
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by Achor1111(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
HugeElephant:
Aswear
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by Knetpro(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You are daft smart and mad more intelligent

Yeah! Now, that's a lot better.
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by MatrixReloaded: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Knetpro:

Yeah! NowI know, that's a lot better.
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by Knetpro(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Actually, there are 7 ways that you can make a lot of money from the VTU business.

They are as follows:

1. Reselling of Data

2. Reselling Airtime

3. Reselling Educational PINs (WAE & NECO Result Checker PINs)

4. Making electricity bill payments and cable TV subscriptions (DSTV, GOtv and Star Times)

5. Having Your Own VTU Websites which allow other resellers to sign up and do transactions of the site

6. Building VTU websites for other people

7. Teaching other people the business.

I have highlighted only 2 out of the 7 methods.

For a comprehensive explanation of the other 5, please get the VTU YARD reseller starter guide.

Click HERE to get it completely free.
Re: If I Was A POS Operator, This Would Not Have Happened by Lamanii22(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2023
HugeElephant:

😂😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Help,please Could Anybody Help Me / Get Married Or Die Trying / Why Do You Want To Leave Your Spouse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.