Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) (39858 Views)

Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Brazil and Colombia,two dare devil countries of Americas
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by kkins25(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

As if men don’t do worse. Remove men and crime stats will decrease by 90-95%. The world will be much safer. You think we women are not tired of being continuously on guard against you guys. We can’t even enjoy anywhere or leave our children to simply play because we have to be on guard all the time. We are just simply tired of always being on the defensive. I wish you guys will just disappear to a parallel universe.

Safer? Nope. You probably wouldn't exist. humanity has been fight war for the past 2000 years non-stop.. If your men aren't violent, who's going to fight to keep you alive? Today's men, are a mullion times better than men of, say, 100 years ago. If men were as violent as they used to be, fulani herdsmen wouldn't be terrorizing a whole country. When your men become soft, your community becomes target of another community.

Remember, there has never been a time without WAR. Never! Before you say, isn't it men causing the war, please, turn on your documentary channel, and see war happen among ants, lions, chimpanzee, etc..

Don't also forget, most land on earth is not fertile. Take the Northern African for example, it's mostly dessert. How do you expect them to survive if not to go and steal another man's land?

When they come, and all your men are softies, what do you think happens to you and you children? Quickly check what happens to women in congo.
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
kkins25:

Safer? Nope. You probably wouldn't exist. humanity has been fight war for the past 2000 years non-stop.. If your men aren't violent, who's going to fight to keep you alive? Today's men, are a mullion times better than men of, say, 100 years ago. If men were as violent as they used to be, fulani herdsmen wouldn't be terrorizing a whole country. When your men become soft, your community becomes target of another community.

Remember, there has never been a time without WAR. Never! Before you say, isn't it men causing the war, please, turn on your documentary channel, and see war happen among ants, lions, chimpanzee, etc..

Don't also forget, most land on earth is not fertile. Take the Northern African for example, it's mostly dessert. How do you expect them to survive if not to go and steal another man's land?

When they come, and all your men are softies, what do you think happens to you and you children? Quickly check what happens to women in congo.

Yeah, you guys become hard so you can have the energy to rape children and kill will nilly. Abeg, waka comot for my mention. All men must leave this earth.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by Boldideas: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chineloani:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Woman-Hangs-Herself-After-Killing-Her-Children-WATCH-THE-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng-2023-12-vid?ch=15&oid=141781091&share=e45af9de&srid=EeHeq&target_type=post

This is the reason why I don't call men who leave kids with women sane men. Once they get frustrated, the unimaginable becomes obtainable by mother of one of dozens. I feel for the kids...
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
verifiablefacts:
And she no fit wear beta cloth die, problem of single parenting.
Nigga... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yeah, you guys become hard so you can have the energy to rape children and kill will nilly. Abeg, waka comot for my mention. All men must leave this earth.

if "All men must leave this earth", where will they go?

why must "All men must leave this earth"?

how will you cope if all men leave the earth?
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by billyG(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
To kill her own daughters ,this woman na wicked cunt!
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by toxtimmy: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Stop...think...sometimes staying quiet is sign of maturity.... Mental illness is real and by your comments I can say you have mental illness too.

verifiablefacts:
And she no fit wear beta cloth die, problem of single parenting.
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by Khallicopyro: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is murder not suicide
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by Neddstark: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
All these sexy body just wasted
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by seunayantokun(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Some bruises on her lips? I suspect murder?
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by dankorode(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
pretydiva:
Bruises was seen on her lips-This could be a case of murder. Her legs are almost touching the ground
That's my thought too
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by gnykelly(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
May our creator have on their soul.

That's painful.
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by kkins25(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

According to you guys, men don't play any role in raising children. so, how comes boys head no wan correct?

Make sure you raise your children well..
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
So sad.

How does a woman even know how to tie a hangman's noose?
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by chiedozie198100: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
This could be a murder cover-up.
She's smiling with same top in the first rat pic.
Maybe a scorned ex did this, or some hardcore criminal she's messing with.
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by africandollar: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
CrossRhodes:
Could have been murder too
Thank you...it was your post I was looking for cool
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by timcols(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Stomoney:
Could it be drug or planned murder?
This is the cause of depression bro
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by aestake: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Harddiskng:
There is no way she could have hung hanged herself close to that table.

When the pain/discomfort of strangulation starts, self-preservation kicks in. You can’t have something to hold on to and successfully hang yourselves.
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by Tempulated(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

As if men don’t do worse. Remove men and crime stats will decrease by 90-95%. The world will be much safer. You think we women are not tired of being continuously on guard against you guys. We can’t even enjoy anywhere or leave our children to simply play because we have to be on guard all the time. We are just simply tired of always being on the defensive. I wish you guys will just disappear to a parallel universe.

grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by sowhatifiamibo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Edusouls:
yeah it’s real so much demonic forces are on the loose now causing havocs all over the world, we are in a very times indeed
Why not mention the name of the demon responsible,since you assume she was possessed?!!🤔🤔 What is your proof of that phenomenon, without any bible quotes?
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
sowhatifiamibo:

Why not mention the name of the demon responsible,since you assume she was possessed?!!🤔🤔 What is your proof of that phenomenon, without any bible quotes?
we are in end of days, times are very dangerous and unpredictable nowadays, so many demons are loose , roaming and causing destruction amongst the human populace, the days evil and short and unfortunately it’s just the beginning, am a very educated scientist but later in life I begin to see things beyond science happening to people no time for arguments believe what ever u want but fact remains , happy Xmas
Re: Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) by livebullet(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

Calm down ma, men are not all that bad as you are painting them, before a man does something bad , investigate the motivation you may mostly find out it's source was from a woman... Even in the beginning, it was so. Check the Bible, though salvation later came through a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.