Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,111 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

"We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) (51970 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ok.
Just curious about your responses. Just like a close friend of mine with same name
Holluwhakemmy:
No

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by 234GT(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Many people did not watch the video..there was no place in the video where he said too many Nigerians in the UK caused power outage.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
No food for you today for claiming UK as your dream land
So if I claim US or Canada, I go get pounded yam and egusi soup?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by adicius: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=LooneyLester post=127642221]

Kek

Not true

West Africans are the largest followed by indians in the UK

[My friend, the number of Indians U.k is quadruple the number of west Africans, and they are spread out evenly in Leicester, Birmingham, Scotland, Manchester, London, whereas most west Africans only tend to stay in London.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Justiceleague1: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
ijebuwarrior:
the UK government should declare a ronu emergency and deport those black evil coneheaded structures back to oshogbo...them too black,Jas like that amala grin
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by DaddyJapan(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
Africans are polluting the blood of Europe and America. Later some black will say Whites are racists. Blacks can never take what they re dishing at whites.

I'll never condemn the whites or Europeans. They saved us from misery.

Another self-hating African.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Itiskdg121:
Tell them bro.
They are so much on TikTok spewing rubbish day and night, constituting nuisance all around and when you refuse to join their foolishness, they take you as their enemy.
There was a company I worked last year summer. Nigerians out of all people would gather themselves to take coffee from the canteen dispenser to fill up their water bottles after morning shift, while the whites gazes at them. I wonder who drinks hot coffee in the afternoon. You will see them drinking the coffee and sweating at the same time at the Tram stop under the scorching sun.
Only God knows how he created this breed called Nigerians.

One thing about Black man is "Anything he did not use his hands to build, he DESTROYS'. embarassed embarassed

Blackman only Maintains and preserve his Private/Personal property. undecided

This reason is why there is Infrastructural Collapse in many African countries. embarassed

Blackman have Problems, honestly. sad

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
fykes:

My dear...if you are not Romanian, construction and hospitality work for London no concern you.
I tire for naija. Extremely loud for nothing
Alota Naigerians have being living in and migrating to the UK for many years some have lived in the UK for decades quietly, i think these new waves of Naigerian migrants can be very annoying,, loud and ignorant, i came across a video where one newly relocated Naigerian woman was lamenting and complaining how hard it was for her to wake up in a cold snowy day to go to work, posted videos of herself walking through the snow early at 6am in morning going to work in an empty UK street. cheesy

I was like what da fork? My parents woke up early in the cold snow too to go to work in the 80s when they migrated and didn't complain.

I had to wake up too to go to work in the snow at 5 am when i was 17 years old to start my shift at Pret A Mange, when i was a bin man and still do now as a trailer driver and even when i was a train driver. I didn't make videos to moan about it on tick tock! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by BouquiLake: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Too much or too many?

officialwdhtv:
"We are too much in UK thats why light went off" Nigerian man says after their electricity went off in London

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_UbLf-3Oc
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by MT: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Wetin you expect before ? Dem don carry their witchcraft & idols go UK.

Nigeria’s woes & misery began in “FESTAC 77” when they imported all the evil spirits & idols from all over the World into Nigeria.

Majority of the worshippers of these idols & orishas do not know that these demonic deities have their own repercussions.

They will give you one thing and take away 100 from you.

If to say I never worship them before, I no go know. That is not to say Jesus or Allah too do not have their own repercussions, because they have all been infiltrated by witches & wizards.

You don’t need to quote me. Just ask yourself where you can find the largest gatherings & concentration of witches & demonic people and you have your answer.

Dem go they shout “Blood of Jesus” up & down, but wetin dey their body pass principalities & demonic spirits.

There was a time about 20 - 25 years ago, when you shout the name or Blood of Jesus with utmost concentration ; you get instant results. But now, even witches & wizards go dey follow you shout the name and blood of Jesus, and nothing will happen to them.

That’s why I stopped going to any religious house.

My prayer is that this useless World should come to an abrupt end, so that everybody can have a fresh start.

Stop reasoning like this in the 21st century.

How has the celebration of diverse culture be blamed for Nigeria's woes which are basically as a result of blind greed and selfishness - mismanagement of funds by our politician.

Every year, Notting Hill Carnival is celebrated in the UK - celebration of diverse cultures (Just like Festac 77) . UK is the 5th largest economy. What do you have to say to that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

So if I claim US or Canada, I go get pounded yam and egusi soup?
Yes of course
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by LegacyB: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
LooneyLester:
Na so e be

Canada = Indians

UK = Nigerians

Wrong . Both Canada and Uk has by far more Indians than Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by luminouz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course

Lol, yinmu...

Oya go away...enough chit chat!!!
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
One former NEPA staff has japa-ed to UK and gotten a job in their electricity distribution Co.

NEPA staff can off light even when nothing spoil, dem think say na generator!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
You are very correct.
A colleague once told me blacks are created by a different god, i think it's true.
Haa
Vinnie2000:

One thing about Black man is "Anything he did not use his hands to build, he DESTROYS'. embarassed embarassed

Blackman only Maintains and preserve his Private/Personal property. undecided

This reason is why there is Infrastructural Collapse in many African countries. embarassed

Blackman have Problems, honestly. sad

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Xtraterestial: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
The way things are now, only the rich can stay in Nigeria, if you travel you are struggling. It has reverse, to travel is no longer status symbol.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

Lol, yinmu...

Oya go away...enough chit chat!!!
You think I have your time before. Dissappear jo

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by ukaface(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Itiskdg121:
Tell them bro.
They are so much on TikTok spewing rubbish day and night, constituting nuisance all around and when you refuse to join their foolishness, they take you as their enemy.
There was a company I worked last year summer. Nigerians out of all people would gather themselves to take coffee from the canteen dispenser to fill up their water bottles after morning shift, while the whites gazes at them. I wonder who drinks hot coffee in the afternoon. You will see them drinking the coffee and sweating at the same time at the Tram stop under the scorching sun.
Only God knows how he created this breed called Nigerians.
Whaaaat!??
Coffee to fill up water bottles?
😂🤣😁that’s stupid

And I no be bro😤

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
UK : Our sister/Mother nation.

The country with the most population of Nigerians.

Go and verify.

(Be calm in the days of adversary,
You will learn the hard way,
when you keep your adversaries as your close friends.
We only hope it won't be too late for you to realize).
Say No More!

We Rise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Lanre1979: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is strange. I strongly believe the power will be restored as soon as possible.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oh, sorry "sis". Apologies.

ukaface:

Whaaaat!??
Coffee to fill up water bottles?
😂🤣😁that’s stupid

And I no be bro😤

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
MT:

Stop reasoning like this in the 21st century.

How has the celebration of diverse culture be blamed for Nigeria's woes which are basically as a result of blind greed and selfishness - mismanagement of funds by our politician.

Every year, Notting Hill Carnival is celebrated in the UK - celebration of diverse cultures (Just like Festac 77) . UK is the 5th largest economy. What do you have to say to that?
That individual is an achaic morron! grin i couldn't even make out what he was on about.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Wetin you expect before ? Dem don carry their witchcraft & idols go UK.

Nigeria’s woes & misery began in “FESTAC 77” when they imported all the evil spirits & idols from all over the World into Nigeria.

Majority of the worshippers of these idols & orishas do not know that these demonic deities have their own repercussions.

They will give you one thing and take away 100 from you.

If to say I never worship them before, I no go know. That is not to say Jesus or Allah too do not have their own repercussions, because they have all been infiltrated by witches & wizards.

You don’t need to quote me. Just ask yourself where you can find the largest gatherings & concentration of witches & demonic people and you have your answer.

Dem go they shout “Blood of Jesus” up & down, but wetin dey their body pass principalities & demonic spirits.

There was a time about 20 - 25 years ago, when you shout the name or Blood of Jesus with utmost concentration ; you get instant results. But now, even witches & wizards go dey follow you shout the name and blood of Jesus, and nothing will happen to them.

That’s why I stopped going to any religious house.

My prayer is that this useless World should come to an abrupt end, so that everybody can have a fresh start.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? Man! You need to go see a Psychiatrist ASAP. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by rollywise(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
DesChyko:
Hopefully, our country will get to that level where not having power supply will be something new. 😎

Not with our kinda leaders

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Ojagun(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Another self-hating African.
A black African for that matter

A descendant of the original man

A man whom other races of men are counterfeits of

Our ancestors are rolling in their graves disgusted by what we (their descendants) have become

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by CyberWolf: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
LooneyLester:

Kek

Not true

West Africans are the largest followed by indians in the UK

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Somebody don touch the man for the wrong button. The beauty of shouting Up NEPA in London too sweet.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by fykes(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Alota Naigerians have being living in and migrating to the UK for many years some have lived in the UK for decades quietly, i think these new waves of Naigerian migrants can be very annoying,, loud and ignorant, i came across a video where one newly relocated Naigerian woman was lamenting and complaining how hard it was for her to wake up in a cold snowy day to go to work, posted videos of herself walking through the snow early at 6am in morning going to work in an empty UK street. cheesy

I was like what da fork? My parents woke up early in the cold snow too to go to work in the 80s when they migrated and didn't complain.

I had to wake up too to go to work in the snow at 5 am when i was 17 years old to start my shift at Pret A Mange, when i was a bin man and still do now as a trailer driver and even when i was a train driver. I didn't make videos to moan about it on tick tock! tongue

That's a solid work life you got there mate.
Kids this days got no appreciation whatsoever of what life is about.
Sometimes I wish we could all go back to the serenity of not having social media

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Xinox: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Big mouths everywhere. Nigerians won't learn –when UK make laws prohibiting more Nigerians from entry into Uk that Nigerians are too much in their country, big mouths go rest

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akeredolu

Is

A

Good

Man

RIP
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by VULCAN(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Your last statement is incorrect.

Let me rephrase it.

In comparison to the population in their home countries, there are proportionately more Nigerians resident in the UK than there are Indians.

mofedamijo:

Indian has a population of 1.4billion people, and about 1.8 million Indians are living in the U.K. Statistically, by population ratio, we have 0.12% of Indian population lives in the U.k

Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, and about 300,000 Nigerians live in the United Kingdom, by population ratio, we have 0.15% of Nigerians living in the United Kingdom.

Therefore, statistically, we have more Nigerians living in the U.K than Indians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by dododawa1: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
ISHERI OSUN and IJEGUN and IKOTUN and ABARANJE

Den of

DARKNESS

But peaceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.