Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

"We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) (51975 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by onuman: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Natbrowny:
See what a Nigerian in UK is saying. If people over there they roast am for been Nigerian now. He will come online to rant and scream racism.
Why can't the Colonial masters stabilise electricity supply in Africa, Nigeria for example; and collect profit? Is it too much to ask?
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Enculer2: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
CheedyJ:

Stop arguing what you don't know or better still drop your stats

The guy no know book.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Difrent: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ge0grapher:

We no choose anything.. Na visa we never see.

Abi na money you never get.
Visa no hard with your money

Hustle ooo
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by fuck419: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Natbrowny:
See what a Nigerian in UK is saying. If people over there they roast am for been Nigerian now. He will come online to rant and scream racism.

U dey mind the idiot, some of them lack parenting. That's why they don't exercise caution at all.

NONSENSE!
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by caye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Tell me you're a slave,
without telling me you're a slave

#lowselfesteem
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by rafcrown(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Some Nigerians abroad do not like many other people in the country where they reside.Some even voted that UK should leave EU.
When you have stubborn headache their advice is Go back home.When you are aged,go home.Any small issue their advice is Go back so that opportunities will be for them and close relative of theirs.
Of you front want to leave the country for them any information they have about you they pass it over to appropriate quarters.
A colleague of mine from Nigeria recently reported another co worker to Management that he is working illegally in the company and they should take action or he will call the appropriate quarters. Unfortunately for him the co worker is in the country legally.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by JustPowerApps(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nepa follow Nigerians enter UK grin Speaking of village people, this is mad insane! grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by caye(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Wetin you expect before ? Dem don carry their witchcraft & idols go UK.

Nigeria’s woes & misery began in “FESTAC 77” when they imported all the evil spirits & idols from all over the World into Nigeria.

Majority of the worshippers of these idols & orishas do not know that these demonic deities have their own repercussions.

They will give you one thing and take away 100 from you.

If to say I never worship them before, I no go know. That is not to say Jesus or Allah too do not have their own repercussions, because they have all been infiltrated by witches & wizards.

You don’t need to quote me. Just ask yourself where you can find the largest gatherings & concentration of witches & demonic people and you have your answer.

Dem go they shout “Blood of Jesus” up & down, but wetin dey their body pass principalities & demonic spirits.

There was a time about 20 - 25 years ago, when you shout the name or Blood of Jesus with utmost concentration ; you get instant results. But now, even witches & wizards go dey follow you shout the name and blood of Jesus, and nothing will happen to them.

That’s why I stopped going to any religious house.

My prayer is that this useless World should come to an abrupt end, so that everybody can have a fresh start.

Twenty years ago was 2003.

We had before then:
-Multiple terror attacks disguised as religious wars eh Kano, Jos and Kaduna

- poverty was at an all time high thanks to Abacha and Babangida. The coming of Obasanjo gave a little reprieve

- industries had started collapsing since IMF ensnared us

- Nigerians Wer already economic refugees dying in large numbers , as at 1998/1999

- No clear direction and economic plans

- religious factories called churches became Mega churches

So, why wasn't God answering our prayers then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Difrent: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:

I'll never condemn the whites or Europeans. They saved us from misery.

Did they?
But theres still lots of misery and hopelessness all over Africa.... And who tell you we won't have come out of the misery ourselves without Colonialism..... We won't know because we were colonised and lost the opportunity to develop at our own pace
And at what cost?
The development you see in Europe was procured on the bloody sweats of blacks and Asians

But you are right ..... Africans won't take half of what they dish out to the whites but no blacks or Asians will have the entitlement mentality if Europeans had not plundered their lands to develop Europe........ And since Europe doesn't want to pay restitution.... africans are migrating there to take wherever they can from the system and country that's responsible for their misery
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
London getting overpopulated like Newyork

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Happens in US too but you will hardly see the broadcast...often locally or local outages. We only broadcast the huge blackouts

officialwdhtv:
"We are too much in UK thats why light went off" Nigerian man says after their electricity went off in London

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_UbLf-3Oc
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
fykes:

That's a solid work life you got there mate.
Kids this days got no appreciation whatsoever of what life is about.
Sometimes I wish we could all go back to the serenity of not having social media
Cheers! Boss! cheesy

No, they don't.

So many of us wish so, but the way things are going it doesn't look like social media will ever go away. We have to try and live with it.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by SmartyPants(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
ariesbull:

Are south Africans blacks welcoming with their xenophobia?

Are Lagos Yoruba welcoming others with their Ghana must go mentality and Omo Ibo go back ?

Tell yourself the truth

First of all, we are talking about black Africans in general being welcoming of people of other races. It's a racism question not xenophobia.
But beyond that, come of it.

After the middle belt, the Yorubas are probably the most accommodating of Nigerians. For all the omo Ibo talk, Ibos have settled happily all over the southwest with no fear of being targeted. I thought actions speak louder than words?

Igbos have even built some of the largest markets in Lagos. The same is probably true of places like Ibadan. When we grew up in Church and school in those days, we didn't know who was Yoruba or who was Igbo or who was not even from Nigeria.

The educated masses of Southern Nigeria have generally never had serious problems with each other, and the Yorubas have been quite noble in that regard. Has anyone ever been killed in Yoruba land solely for being Igbo or any other tribe? This has happened in the North and East, so how can you claim it is the Yorubas who are the problematic ones?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by justking(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Careless word
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by caye(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
Africans are polluting the blood of Europe and America. Later some black will say Whites are racists. Blacks can never take what they re dishing at whites.

I'll never condemn the whites or Europeans. They saved us from misery.

I now understand why black .Americans called [specifically]Nigerians ; House Nieggers: they feet-lick their enemies, and they love it.

Your post shows that you mind has been brainwashed severely by Hollywood and probably Western mainstream media.

But you can still become woke.

{Don't fall for pink ppls scam of associating wokeness with LGBTQ; no . Wokeness means to see and understand and overstand the mind and goals of the pink supremacists }
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Edusouls(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Nigeria’s woes & misery began in “FESTAC 77” when they imported all the evil spirits & idols from all over the World into Nigeria.

Majority of the worshippers of these idols & orishas do not know that these demonic deities have their own repercussions.

They will give you one thing and take away 100 from you.

If to say I never worship them before, I no go know. That is not to say Jesus or Allah too do not have their own repercussions, because they have all been infiltrated by witches & wizards.

You don’t need to quote me. Just ask yourself where you can find the largest gatherings & concentration of witches & demonic people and you have your answer.

Dem go they shout “Blood of Jesus” up & down, but wetin dey their body pass principalities & demonic spirits.

There was a time about 20 - 25 years ago, when you shout the name or Blood of Jesus with utmost concentration ; you get instant results. But now, even witches & wizards go dey follow you shout the name and blood of Jesus, and nothing will happen to them.

That’s why I stopped going to any religious house.

My prayer is that this useless World should come to an abrupt end, so that everybody can have a fresh start.
bro calm down I understand what u have said and all is true, I mean absolutely true, The true Holy Spirit of God left earth long agoo , the place is too corrupt for such to dwell, we can see the disaster , untimely death, misery, suffering, and evil increasing everywhere, as for humanity we are counting our days of existence on this planet, and no one would come back to start life afresh , but all would be judged
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by richie240: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bross, e don dey happen o, except those who who have nigerian parents/were born in nigeria but chose to denounce nigeria for a phantom 'el-dorado', that will choose to pretend not to see that with the advent of prepaid meter, light has been extra-stable in nigeria as compared to b4-b4 when nepa charged based on 'estimated billing'.

DesChyko:
Hopefully, our country will get to that level where not having power supply will be something new. 😎
Now, I even take nepa light for granted.
cool
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by EconFinance: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
ednut1:
Funny enough there are immigrants who don’t want more immigrants to come into same country they ran to 😆🤣

For good reason

Will you blame them
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nigerians always disgracing themselves. Who told him it's because they are many that's why power went off.

Even in the US here, there is power outage, though it is very rare, like 2 to 3 times yearly, especially during winter, and it's normally restored within 6 to 12 hours maximum depending on what got spoilt.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by DDIA: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
money121:
E don tourch una grin grin

SO WHEN NEPA RESTORE IT
THEM GO SHOUT UP NEPA grin grin
Nice to know that there is N.E.P.A in london cool
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Read some lives of Saints to refresh your Spirit >> olrl.org/lives
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by lakefist(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
"We are too much in UK thats why light went off" Nigerian man says after their electricity went off in London

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_UbLf-3Oc

Light wey no go reach 5 mins before they go restore am. Nigerians are just too lousy!

It was as a result of emergency and safety it was switched off due to bad weather. Most times emergency lighting will come up for few minutes before the restoration.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by DDIA: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
sulakishop:
Aal izz well
That mumu Rancho (Phunsu wangdu ) grin

If to say na me I for the steady hang that Medical Student Pia (Virus daughter) leg for shoulder) grin

Damn! I for salvage the Toto finish grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by lakefist(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Nigerians always disgracing themselves. Who told him it's because they are many that's why power went off.

Even in the US here, there is power outage, though it is very rare, like 2 to 3 times yearly, especially during winter, and it's normally restored within 6 to 12 hours maximum depending on what got spoilt.

Honestly, we just too loud. For that community Nigerians wey go Dey there for no pass 10 compared to other countries but na we Dey make noise pass.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
rafcrown:
Some Nigerians abroad do not like many other people in the country where they reside.Some even voted that UK should leave EU.
When you have stubborn headache their advice is Go back home.When you are aged,go home.Any small issue their advice is Go back so that opportunities will be for them and close relative of theirs.
Of you front want to leave the country for them any information they have about you they pass it over to appropriate quarters.
A colleague of mine from Nigeria recently reported another co worker to Management that he is working illegally in the company and they should take action or he will call the appropriate quarters. Unfortunately for him the co worker is in the country legally.
So what was done to the snitch?
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by wrongnumber: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Where in the UK is this. I have never experienced this all my years here.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by wrongnumber: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
ValCon888:
Londonistan is the new Afghanistan.
If care isn't taken, that UK will become ajegunle.

Same way I was ignorant until I came here.

Let UK stop developing... In a thousand years, Nigeria won't match up.

No be persimism but a fact.
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by maasoap(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Aboks:
Nigerians are virus to any country they travel to
Really! What a mentality to be carrying around? Pity
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by mymadam(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
money121:
SO WHEN NEPA RESTORE IT
THEM GO SHOUT UP NEPA grin grin
Abi nau 😂😂😂
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Na FESTAC 77 say make all your leaders of yesterday, today and tomorrow turned to thieves and selfish citizens? Dey dia dey deceive yourself
Re: "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
shadrach77:
There is power failure everywhere including the US and the UK. The only difference between the western world and Nigeria is that the blackouts are very rare and light is often restored within 12 hours. That man is obviously new in the land hence his ignorance cry

If it is rare, then there is no basis for comparison at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.