Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Else Noticed That They Tried To Cancel Christmas This Year. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Noticed That They Tried To Cancel Christmas This Year. (237 Views)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed That They Tried To Cancel Christmas This Year. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2023
This year they even added to their propaganda. They stopped Christians from Bethlehem, the place Jesus was born from celebrating Christmas because they thought that would convince Christians to join them in hating Jews and asking for a cease fire in Israel. Let's not even talk about all the tricks the pulled in Europe and America by trying to stop people from shopping for Christmas by forming rowdy crowds along side ungodly people (liberals and atheists) to harras western Christians from celebrating. The relentless Christmas slander on social media
They also set fire to a Christmas tree in Lebanon and lastly the attack in plateau state on Christians.
The enemy really worked hard this year, but Christmas still went on and hopefully next year we will celebrate again.
Re: Who Else Noticed That They Tried To Cancel Christmas This Year. by Tk4all(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Lastly tinubu made sure we did not see rice to eat.
Worst christmas ever for me.

@the topic, you are on your own with those conspiracy theories.
Re: Who Else Noticed That They Tried To Cancel Christmas This Year. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Tk4all:
Lastly tinubu made sure we did not see rice to eat.

Worst christmas ever for me.

@the topic, you are on your own with those conspiracy theories.
do u know what conspiracy theory is or you are a head slammer?
The internet is filled with the #cancel Christmas with Muslims doing all sorts of things to provoke Christians and u are telling me about conspiracy theory.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Launch Online Ministry, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry. / Jesus Is Real / Jesus Followers Should Start Converting To Reformed To Judaism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.