Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu (9396 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
zoedew:

Their likes are better absent from our space. They lack shame!
Truly they lacked shame and they must be expel from our system for the country to move forward.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Vadese1: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Birds of same feathers. Criminal praising criminal. Nigeria is a banana Republic

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Basicend: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
Someone who stole dollars on live camera at almost 3 intervals is walking free and even became chairman of the ruling party.

That is a very courageous man, courageously corrupt like his president hailing him

I tire for this country my brother.

I weep also. .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Basicend: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Not even ashamed to the saying all this in the public.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Basicend: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2023
FireUpNow:
It's laughable, Gandollars the man caught on camera hiding raw dollar bills inside his cap that the entire world saw. Why is the president praising men of questionable characters?

They don't have any atom of shame. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Useless people in government

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Alliswell248: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

And when they were on strike did the health and education suffered? This is the question you should have asked yourself. And you should have asked why at the long run the man had award in the same sector that industrial strike prevailed in his state. No, deep thinking is alien to some of you. If they even ask you what brought about the industrial strike they embarked on, you cannot say a pint of it.
Thankfully his policies on education and health still paying of till date. Tell me any exams they conduct in this nation that one or two Anambra students would not top the chart. Please bring it out. Go and get the full details of what happened and stop disgracing yourself and spreading false narrative not in tandem with what happened. It's not by making noise and putting the destiny of the state in borrowing spree that matter but doing tangible, visible and measurable things that will last the test of time. For ten years in a row the state has been making waves in education and health nonstop. Show me what Lagos has been doing with all the financial wall chest of the state or you can as well depict to me what other states of his contemporary have been doing too in these areas of HDI.

I put it to you that if Anambra is having half of the effects in Lagos, Obi would have turned Anambra to Dubai during his tenure.

I am still waiting for you to tell me the performance of Tinubu within his 8 years tenure that earned him award in any sector of governance. We know the name of governors that were the talk of the town during their tenure. We heard of Peter Odili. We heard of Donald Duck. We heard of Musa Yar'adua. We heard of Makarfi. Google is all our friends, if not now that you people are bringing and hailing him for what he never earned during his tenure. Shame!

Besides, you people with reprobate mind will always think anyone that goes against Tinubu is always Igbo. Sorry you missed road. I am real Omoluabi and a patriotic Nigeria that want good and prosperity for my country. All you enemies of this country will one day be put to shame by God's grace.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by meditator(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

So why hasn't Tinubu arrested him for all the crimes you listed here?
Because we enjoying his jimicks and acting. Because he used him as a bait to win election. Tinubu is still keeping the religious fanatic so he can continue to fool the foolish one amongst u

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Brendaniel: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
meditator:
Because we enjoying his jimicks and acting. Because he used him as a bait to win election. Tinubu is still keeping the religious fanatic so he can continue to fool the foolish one amongst u

What about Hadi Sirika and Sabiu Tunde?
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Basicend:

They don't have any atom of shame. That is it.

That's the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Ibrahimmufutau: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
ColonelMichael:
No be two mohammedians,

One used fake bishops during election,
One was stuffing dollar in babariga

The slowpoke fake arse Medina prophet both are worshipping was sucking the breast of Medina idols while spewing satanic verses

But their followers in Sokoto murdered an innocent Deborah

With all these examples, you'd know that their religion is that of retarded, blow hard psychotic patients and senile worthless gallivanting, if I am lying ask the morons that will quote me to argue or refute it, even some have adopted christian disguising to show how disgusting, irritating, messed up that religion is.

Imagine their states banned alcohol but they received allocations from alcoholic taxes,

Their prophet banned adoption because he wanted to penise his daughter in law, in fact started penising a 6 year old girl playing with her doll, ask any of them if they will permit that on their own daughter..

Just watch how the senile imbeciles will try to twist this in defending two career criminals, one said he was having first class everywhere he schooled but started shouting like his leaking bladder that exposing his records will cause him irreparable damage.
The semi smart ones will abandon this thread, just watch because the senile supreme court cocaine sniffer don high on heroin again to spew trash.

Bunch of melancholic hypocrites.

They are supporting terrorists who first price, they forgot that the version of Yahweh those ones dey follow na NPNP.

I just pity the ones of the waste, very treacherous betraying vagabonds, two faced swords, and very confused imbeciles.

They wan teach us a political lesson, na only them dem promise say refinery go work for December, na only them they promise free transport this December, wetin dem never promise them, but na who chop go move around, the only promise that inspires them are seaman hot drinks and their girls dirty Toto with scary varcouse veins on the bleached yash and legs.

As I was saying, just see what one of the Mohammedans have commented up there 🖕
You will notice how he twisted it, that we like apportioning blames while we are worse of, so because someone is of same whatever we are, we should see their evil and shut up.
It is what their imams teach them, no wonder God cursed their prophet with hungry Medina pigs eating his exhumed petrifying carcass. The worthless prophet is in the shit of some Medina pigs.

I will add more, make I eat my breakfast first.
The most highest of naive and subhuman religion extremest bastardl that wrote this trepid right-up doesn't know difference between politics and religion perspectives. Corruptions have no boundaries and It rears it's uglier head across all segments of society, be it religion, ethnicity, economy,academic,creed, race etc etc etc. U even had enforntrey to blasphemied against the messanger of your 'MAKER' (Allah subuhanalah wata ala) that feeds u, that supreme being that control your wordly affairs including all humans, animals and jinns. My advice to you mr.debauchery of trilogy that worshiping a human ( a mere mortal), a 'dead god. Go and read ur stinks contaminated book that says our creator is one: mark 12 vs 69. So, watch ur uncouth dirty mouth and ask ur God for forgiveness before u will be destroyed to perdition level.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by ColonelMichael: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
The most highest of naive and subhuman religion extremest bastardl that wrote this trepid right-up doesn't know difference between politics and religion perspectives. Corruptions have no boundaries and It rears it's uglier head across all segments of society, be it religion, ethnicity, economy,academic,creed, race etc etc etc. U even had enforntrey to blasphemied against the messanger of your 'MAKER' (Allah subuhanalah wata ala) that feeds u, that supreme being that control your wordly affairs including all humans, animals and jinns. My advice to you mr.debauchery of trilogy that worshiping a human ( a mere mortal), a 'dead god. Go and read ur stinks contaminated book that says our creator is one: mark 12 vs 69. So, watch ur uncouth dirty mouth and ask ur God for forgiveness before u will be destroyed to perdition level.
Islam is a form of mental illness
Allah na dog
Mohammed na pig
You na slowpoke
Very simple

Same bible your worthless prophet was copying up and down?

Didn't he suck Medina idols breast while spewing satanic verses?
Tell the world why your paedophilia nymphomaniac prophet banned adoption?

I have more facts why you are demented like your allah and prophet.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by ColonelMichael: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:

Allah dey inside my toilet, he can't make me.
Your prophet had his brain in his scrotal sack, so go and hug transformer. If your allah made you, he is shit, that means a shit made maggot, it is simple.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:

https://guardian.ng/news/ganduje-is-a-thorough-bred-democrat-and-dependable-ally-says-tinubu/
He's fantastically and courageously corrupt and don't deserve to be APC chairman, that's the truth
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
transient123:
In the minds of some, Ganduje shouldn't be celebrated because he stuffed dollars in his babariga.

I agreed he is a thief, but, how about them wailing against his being celebrated and eulogized, they are also thieves and terrible humans combined.

Pots calling kettle black.
This your defence and attempt at damage control is very weak/pathetic. In an environment where there's a good justice system, this man would have been wallowing in lawsuits and won't even be able to raise his head in public not to talk of holding a political/public position. But here we are with the same man elected as the chairman or whatever of the ruling party. The reason Nigeria is currently in this mess is because of people like YOU, people who excuses and provide cover for thieves in offices.
The same APC that deceived Nigerians with an anticipation campaign in 2015 has a chairman that was captured live collecting bribes, yet you believe we should excuse him for whatever reason?
I pray that you'll become wise o.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Courageous YES, exemplary NO.
He was courageously and shamelessly caught on camera collecting dollar bribes. Can't say if the said act is exemplary though.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Is a good man

For creating

AMOTEKUN

For

Odududwa people

RIP man.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.
If I am deceiving myself then you must be confusing yourself with lies you were fed with. Google is your friend and not the lie they cooked and dished out to you as food and you start spreading about.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Thief + Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by B2B5000: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
I can't express my disgust in words.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by bdon123(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Thief praizing thief

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
elasticlala:
Why is the president delighted in people with criminal records?

Maybe, birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Ibrahimmufutau: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Allah dey inside my toilet, he can't make me.
Your prophet had his brain in his scrotal sack, so go and hug transformer. If your allah made you, he is shit, that means a shit made maggot, it is simple.
That Allah will soon perished u together with your senseless cohorts that malingned and making jettisoned of their 'MAKER'. Just watch it!
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by ColonelMichael: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
That Allah will soon perished u together with your senseless cohorts that malingned and making jettisoned of their 'MAKER'. Just watch it!

allah that can't do anything for himself, allah that drinks only human blood, allah that his minions are slaughtering people example is Deborah.

This is your allah right inside my toilet, he is meaningless and worthless.

Do you need a picture of your allah, I need to go to toilet and will show you what your allah is
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
IVORY2009:
How can a well known criminal be an exemplary leader? shocked

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2023
bdon123:
Thief praizing thief

Aswear
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by transient123(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

This foolishness you displayed here is the sole reason why naija politicians don't rate the citizens.
This is the reason why they carry out corrupts practices with full chest.
Id1otic and brainless sl@ves. Spits!

grin grin grin, i know your pain honestly and no doubt there seems to be no remedy to alleviate them, no remedy in sight. I have seen and witnessed big thieves like your ilks beating petty thieves with vigour, serial liars calling for occasional liars head to roast, rapists calling for the heads of fornicators alike.......narcotic dealers calling for the death of random weed smokers.......it's in you, it's in your chemistry. I call a spade a spade and tell you whom you are.....check how you have stolen and even swindled your Bossom friend, cheat on your wife and still masturbate and cry wolves of others like a deranged dog....we know Una, but, to comment next time about another thief like Ganduje, check yourself and.stop your stealing madness too, then, after the cleansing you can talk. Charity begins at home if you don't understand my stance further, you can hang yourself...spits on your bald head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra / Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) / National Power Grid Collapsed 3 Times In First 20days Of January - Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.