Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu (9400 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2023
dododawa1:
Is a good man

For creating

AMOTEKUN

For

Odududwa people

RIP man.
Fearless and courageous leader that determined to emacipate his people from political bondage and insecurity that nearly turned south west in to lawless and kidnaping marauders region. Yorubas, ur primary constituency (NBA) and country as a whole gonna be missing you. But we find solace in many of your policies which u beaquithed on us of which developmental politics among. Adieu, 'Aketi omo oba'. May ur gentle sour rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2023
ColonelMichael:

You said it all, they will have no peace not on this planet.
you will have no peace, idiot
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Splashme: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Thieves ... no shame
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
you are very stupid

You and

Your Ashawo Mama and Animal Father are very stupid, foolish, worthless and useless...

E nor go better for you and your family members this December...

I Release untimely death upon your entire household....
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

You and

Your Ashawo Mama and Animal Father are very stupid, foolish, worthless and useless...

I Release untimely death upon your entire household....
you sure say you and your family go see new year so, better beg me
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
back to you and your family enjoy your last days in earth

When you see your Ashawo Mama recite those words to her...

Tell her that my dog (Your Step Father) will not miss her smelling Toto when she dies this month.. ...

Useless Terrorist
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

When you see your Ashawo Mama recite those words to her...

Tell her that my dog (Your Step Father) will not miss her smelling Toto when she dies this month.. ...

U
Useless Terrorist
stupid foolish gentiles, death on you and your family
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
yenyenyen, you and your family are bastards

You and your family members are worthless idol worshippers...

E nor go better for you and your family members this December..
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

You and your family members are worthless idol worshippers...

E nor go better for you and your family members this December..
you are just a piece of shit
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
frustrated bastard

You Stupid, frustrated and useless head slammer...

Death to you and your family members this December..
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

You Stupid, frustrated and useless head slammer...

Death to you and your family members this December..
death to u and your family before 01:24
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why not.
One use babanriga while the other one use bullion van. So I'm not surprised.
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
transient123:
In the minds of some, Ganduje shouldn't be celebrated because he stuffed dollars in his babariga.

I agreed he is a thief, but, how about them wailing against his being celebrated and eulogized, they are also thieves and terrible humans combined.

Pots calling kettle black.
why celebrating a criminal? Any reasonable human being who is truly against corruption will never celebrate Ganduje.
I laughed when ever I heard crumbs eaters praising Tinubu who is known to be the most corrupt politician in this country.
One monkey even argue with me that Tinubu is going to fight corruption. I asked him how is he going to probe the two bullion Vans that carried money for election rigging?
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2023
Postinor:
Bleep u

Fūčk you too

Your Mama toto

E nor go better for you and your family members this December
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Fūčk you too

Your Mama toto

E nor go better for you and your family members this December
bastard, enjoy your last few hours in earth
Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by transient123(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sunday2021:
why celebrating a criminal? Any reasonable human being who is truly against corruption will never celebrate Ganduje.
I laughed when ever I heard crumbs eaters praising Tinubu who is known to be the most corrupt politician in this country.
One monkey even argue with me that Tinubu is going to fight corruption. I asked him how is he going to probe the two bullion Vans that carried money for election rigging?

I totally agreed with your position. But, do you know his folks were the ones celebrating him to high heavens. For me, I can never celebrate him even if he is my father. This is the hypocrisy I condemn.

On the flip, do you believe that most people condemning in this forum are worst criminals, this my grouse. I have been to 35 states of Nigeria doing what I know how to do best as a professional, most Nigerians are thieves and only condemn those who they can't benefit from in the immediate, if 3/4 of those condemning him here have the opportunity to meet him, they will sing his praises to ensure they partake in the largesse.

I have said severally, monies recovered from corruption should be used to implement something that will be named as proceeds of stealing from Mr X XY, by that his families and progenies shouldn't have anything to do with leadership or governance till eternity.

For example, abacha stole $1m, use such to build roads, hospitals and name them as " sanni abacha stolen wealth recovered hospital by Effc 2023". By the time most public institutions are labelled such, we will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by Postinor: 12:07pm On Jan 01
ColonelMichael:

Look at your prophet mohammed down there
noo look at the kind of irritating thing you are posting, you are a pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youwin Winners To Access Funds Within 72 Days / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. / List Of Top Twenty Looters Of Nigerian Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.