Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' (42217 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by coputa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
blowjohn:
Do u know how many Muslims have called me to ask for xmas chicken and rice as well as wish me merry Xmas?
My phone never rest since and aswear the majority of people asking for xmas chicken are Muslims.
Even on the streets same thing.
Keke maruwa abokis even tell u to add small xmas money for them when u want to alight frm Keke.

Muslims are wishing Christians merry Xmas with an eye for something.

So I get confused about how many types of Muslims we have cos I once heard it's haram for them to share in our festivities.
Adherents now use common sense in Religious matters

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Free2Fly: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad

Stupid jihadist hiding under the veil of 'a born again Christian'!. I know you very well as a muhammedian terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Kobicove(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
All this noise over nothing undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by godwinstringed1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Jostoman: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
You cant judge the whole northerners with that few comment from few people.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Alexis11: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

You are a Muslim. This is an act of taqiyah. Not going to work here!

Christmas popularity is a big headache to them.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Alexis11: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
SirAfoy1:

Tell me what's wrong in celebrating the birth of messiah as christians.
If you were Jesus, you would condemn the celebration of Passover feast because God did not say they should be celebrating it.
Tell me any festival in the world that comes from God.
Every festival is a Man made to mark a certain thing that happened to the people in the past and Christmas is not left out.
Let us think deeper before we come to expose our stupidity to the world

The guy is a Muslim.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by kindlyheart: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin other countries are planning on how to be World powers, while my continent men are still fighting over religion. The only Muslims I know of are the Arabs.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by TerraAgro: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Everything should not be about religion. We were humans first before religion. smiley smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Dareal90s(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad
You shouldn't be a Christian either since Jesus isn't a black man.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Alexis11: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Free2Fly:

You still dey learn work where yoruba muslims dey

As people perceived as inferior muslims by their slavemasters up north, they currently try to outdo their masters and gain their acceptance and admiration

Lol this Ijaw s.lave self. Your hate for anything Yoruba is going to be your end. grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't know some people's problems. What's their business if he like, he can wish anyone anything but instead of them focusing on getting their lives on track and see how they can yield meaningful dividends to the country but no na to criticise people that are doing way better than them in all ramifications. Jobless nitwits
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
TUTU147:
Delta state is Christian state.

I'm talking about Muslims in those areas
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Tyktoker: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
You are not a christian, you belong to a sect that claim to be christians.
GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Free2Fly:

You still dey learn work where yoruba muslims dey

As people perceived as inferior muslims by their slavemasters up north, they currently try to outdo their masters and gain their acceptance and admiration

Nope Yorbua's are more traditionalist. Keep the hate bro away
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Chibuezem(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
Ahmed Musa Dragged by Northeast and Northwestern Muslims.

You can't see Yorbua's, Igala's, Edo/Delta Muslims dragging him.

Exactly how I thought they are perfect until I came to Borno.

Sex enhancing drugs sell pass food here grin
lol Konji na your mate?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by BluntCrazeMan: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yuri141:
Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has attracted negative comments from some members of the Muslim faith after he shared a picture of his Cross River wife, Juliet Ejue, and wished Christians a merry Christmas.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/2023122520525096402

Mmmtcheeww..

So, how would there ever be religious tolerance in Nigeria if small things like this continue to cause wahalla?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Tetraozonaitera: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

Taquiya is Evil. Everyone that practices will go to hell. Including the person who approved it.
Hell straight.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by REGINALD001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Artscollection: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Djele:
Fake news, Salah did it and no Egyptian said anything

The arab world did criticize him not just egyptians.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Codevalley: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm talking about Muslims in those areas
There is no traditional Muslims in Delta State.Say what you know I abeg!
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Tetraozonaitera: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tyktoker:
You are not a christian, you belong to a sect that claim to be christians.
The guy is a Muslim. He has been in that madness ever since he created that Monika.
He always starts his useless posts with. "Even though I am a born again Christian' grin
It is the Lie strategy Muhammed taught them. It is Taquiya.
Telling lies is holy in ISLAM especially when you use it to promote Islam or fight for Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by RepoMan007: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
He knows the need to wish others well and preserve their lives until they port to Islam "willingly" unlike other muslims who make it a do or die affair to bring nonmuslims into Islam.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Edusouls(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
u ain’t a born again Christian idiot u are a born again pagan Muslim under the guise of Christianity imagine calling the celebration of birth of Christ evil and still claim u are born again Christian, thunder fire ur mouth there, I don’t blame u perverts it’s the result of proliferation of mushroom churches all over the place that produce half baked Christians like u

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by EdiskyHarry: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
To them Musa wishing Christians Merry Xmas is worse than terrorist killing hundreds in plateau state.
Very useless sets of people
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Shollez(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Terrorism religion Eti mad
I swear
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Owologbo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
Ahmed Musa Dragged by Northeast and Northwestern Muslims.

You can't see Yorbua's, Igala's, Edo/Delta Muslims dragging him.

Exactly how I thought they are perfect until I came to Borno.

Sex enhancing drugs sell pass food here grin

there's nothing like Delta Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Konjiboii: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dem never drag the killings in the north na person when don make him money dey enjoy him best life dem wan drag, useless bunch of zombies. Rubbish religion.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Snowx: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

Oga you ain't a Christian..you re no difference from Muslim extremists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by ShoeGetSize: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eeyah, and yet MOOslims are celebrating it all over the world

Hijabi singing Christmas Carols with children

Hijab Santa Claus

🤣🤣🤣

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Kdon2: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

You are a bloody liar and a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by rummmy: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ahmed Musa have seen light and is no longer in their categories....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.