Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' (42265 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Beuberry(f): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Let there be peace
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Beuberry(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad
Meat for islámists. Na ya woke types islámists dey target. Lukewarm person. Neither here nor there. If you choose a day to celebrate the birth of Jesus, it's an applause. Stop condemning Christmas. Meanwhile as I dey screen you,you look like a muslim hiding under Christian mantra. Na ya type IDF suppose first bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by NovusHomo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yuri141:
Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has attracted negative comments from some members of the Muslim faith after he shared a picture of his Cross River wife, Juliet Ejue, and wished Christians a merry Christmas.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/2023122520525096402

A man cannot wish his wife "merry chridymas" again?! What the pork is wrong with these morons?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Lovenorth: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Northern Muslim and Oversabi

Most of them don't even understand Quran or Arabic

They barely know Islam through birth, parents and an Imam

Technically speaking he wished christian merry Christmas, that doesn't mean he is celebrating Christmas or death of Prophet Issa

Tell us where Jesus asked you to do Christmas or shut up!
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Ireportlive: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lovenorth:

Did Musa "do Christmas"?!
If I wish you happy birthday, the I "do birthday"
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by frankson1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Unbelievers are indeed unbelievers angry.JIHAD MODE Activated⚔️

Is using mobile phone and the internet etc not "haram" to you?... You should start by carrying out the jihaaad on yourself. Backward head slammer undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Lovenorth: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Did Musa "do Christmas"?!
If I wish you happy birthday, the I "do birthday"
I dont do birthday, no one ask me to do
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad
which of the moon god are you talking about?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Fmghewzy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

If Mohamed Salah na Nigerian, then for don behead ham since.
Nigeria Muslims practice another sect of Islam.

It's same everywhere,stop saying nonsense.

Where you blind to the news of Muslims in Egypt and all over the world hurling insults at him for celebrating christmas just last year or so.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Truvelisback(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
(R.I.P)Religion of PISS at it again,
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by omasunny(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
you really need to be cross examined because you are not talking from your right sense
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Jking20(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

Oga better keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by ogaontop(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

You are the one wishing them Id-el hell fire

All muslims go to hell.
But you know it's only God that can judge!
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Freebills12: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
GOTVee:

If you have sense as you claim, is Christmas celebration about a moon god or Jesus Christ? Are you not stupid for saying that Christians should not celebrate the birth of the Messiah?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Pinkybush: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
If I were born into this terrorists religion, I would've converted since. They have been hearing as Christians wishes Muslim happy Salah, but they have never one day condemn that is not Islamic for a non Muslim to congratulate them. Christians on the other hand have never one day condemn those that wishes Muslims happy celebration. I don't really know what is wrong with this Muslim religion. I hate that terrorists religion
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by salem1996: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

grin grin grin grin

Change tactics at least, people are not too daft to detect this your own na.

Well, a fool believe everyone is like him too.

Merry Christmas to Born Against Christian.
Abi na meat this one never see chop who knows cheesy cheesy cheesy send me your aza make I bless you with small change to buy chicken, maybe you fit come back and read wetin you type again sir wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Cocolatti(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
You mean the Moon God that you worship in Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by raddyworld: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Ask yourself wether you've ever wish any Muslim happy radaman or sallah festival before judging.Most of you are just bigot.

Abegi just keep quite oo.
The fact that you send condolences to someone who lost his parents or wish someone birthday. Does it means you celebrating with them.
Religion without reasoning with others..
That is not peace....
Why don't you make it a sin for anyone who doesn't believe in your religion yet greet you.
Because you feel you people shouldn't celebrate other when they have their own festive.
Why don't you allow God himself to judge..
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by raddyworld: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lovenorth:

Tell me is the bible against celebration.
Where in the bible they said you should celebrate child naming, burial ceremony, even car or promotion e.tc.
There is freedom of celebration oga..
Joy to people is a welcome thing to celebrate, so far it is not against God. The Christmas is to celebrate Jesus himself. Didnt u celebrate ur prophet that you don't even know much about?
Abi your religion doesn't permit celebration

You people are just hypocrite.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by wiseoneking: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
ignoramus! You can't be born again as still feel comfortable that a day set to honor the birth of Jesus is evil except you have other gods you are worshipping when you celebrate Christ. Moon god is worshipped on Saturday while sun god is actually what you wanted to say, thats on Sunday. Now, your ignorance is stem in your inability to understand that each day of the week and days are dedicated to one deity in the ancient Romans and Greek society. So Igbo four days : Eke, Orie, Afor Nkwo which is days dedicated to gods are used for one Christian festivals, does that means that they are worshiping the gods of this days?

Finally, when someone say he's celebrating Christmas, he is celebrating the birth of our Lord and not the day or date which is not important. You can esteem one day so high and another may esteem another, so don't criticize people who celebrate the Lord and Savior Jesus. Read Rom 14:5 -12.

Celebrating Christmas or not will not take you to heaven but your Faith in Jesus even as you continue to walk in the Spirit, fear him and live in holiness.
I hope you don't go to church on Sunday because of sabbath day? I hope you are not among those that think that Sabbath day as the day of worship is only day that pleases the Lord?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by gaskiyamagana: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Thanks dear. There will always be bigots like that, not only in Islam but also in Christianity.
Yes.
May Almighty that both NIGERIA Muslims and Christians are abusing forgive and save us.
Corruption, the major setback to progress of Nigeria is perpetrated and, still continue unabated by Islam and Christian faithfuls.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Lovenorth: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
raddyworld:

Tell me is the bible against celebration.
Where in the bible they said you should celebrate child naming, burial ceremony, even car or promotion e.tc.
There is freedom of celebration oga..
Joy to people is a welcome thing to celebrate, so far it is not against God. The Christmas is to celebrate Jesus himself. Didnt u celebrate ur prophet that you don't even know much about?
Abi your religion doesn't permit celebration

You people are just hypocrite.
We celebrate when our religion asked us to do, any celebration that did not come from our religion we do it not in the name of worship but for celebration sake and nothing more
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Hawkler: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
Did you copy and paste this or did you type it yourself?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by omoharry(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
Ahmed Musa Dragged by Northeast and Northwestern Muslims.

You can't see Yorbua's, Igala's, Edo/Delta Muslims dragging him.

Exactly how I thought they are perfect until I came to Borno.

Sex enhancing drugs sell pass food here grin
You forgot to mention the alcohol they pour into Thier kettle to drink in hiding .. bloody hypocrite.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by BlessedSam01: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

I believe you just came to gain attention.....sorry which church do you attend?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Ogunleti01: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Only poor wretched people dey carry religion for head
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Coconunu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
All Muslim are uncivilized fool
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by beardedboy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool
Northern Muslim and Oversabi
Most of them don't even understand Quran or Arabic
They barely know Islam through birth, parents and an Imam
Technically speaking he wished christian merry Christmas, that doesn't mean he is celebrating Christmas or death of Prophet Issa
See how you shot yourself in the foot.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by bigcasava1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Even my colleagues who were Muslim did not wish us Christmas and they refuse to eat the food we gave them, who send them, my own kuku ma I no send their thing
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Excelll: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2023
mbaise1000:
Religion of PISS at it again,
Are you minding those ones? A bunch of hypocrites they are. They will never grow past their myopic reasoning beclouded by religion and extremism. How many times have they employed such and tell the truth to our leaders, and the general mess we find ourselves in given how bad our beloved country has become?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Alpharey: 1:13am On Dec 27, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
Ahmed Musa Dragged by Northeast and Northwestern Muslims.

You can't see Yorbua's, Igala's, Edo/Delta Muslims dragging him.

Exactly how I thought they are perfect until I came to Borno.

Sex enhancing drugs sell pass food here grin

What do you expect from a man who has 72 virgins to himself alone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.