Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' (42262 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Amount(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad

Muslim man you no go rest? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by themanderon: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Very vile and evil religion. They don't like seeing people happy that is why they are always busy spreading hatred and death wherever they go.
They should just round up all these potential terrorists and blast them off to Pluto.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by SharingIsLife(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, It is not biblical for we Christians to celebrate the evil tradition called Christmas. Origin of Christmas celebration dates back to the worship of moon God. We Christians are not permitted to celebrate it. I condemn Musa for wishing we Christians a happy Christmas and I hope the Muslim community can forgive him for this terrible gaffe sad
There is 'CHRIST' in CHRISTmas and yet you dare call it "an evil tradition". 2 Corinthians 10:5 says that "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

Whatever pagan festival that was ever held on 25th December has been supplanted. So we have removed what the Kings instituted and replaced it with what God instituted. Because as Revelation 11:15 also said,"the Kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ".

So, please, stop fixating on what the ancient kingdoms did because the King of kings has come to take over the dates instituted by those ancient Kings. Grab a holy kissπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by queenblossom(f): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Okay from today onwards I will never celebrate Salah with Muslims or wish them happy Salah again.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Trendishine: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
These are the very jihadists and terrorist in the north and even in government that we are sharing this country with and they keep deceiving you lots in the south with one Nigeria when these Muslim fanatics hate you all with their hearts of evil. They are the ones responsible for the killings in plateau on Christmas day and their brothers are in government hence they will not do anything about it. This salvation of this country is in your hands

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Okechinwadike: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
I ve not seen anything about Islam that doesn't have violent and problem. only merry Christmas una wan die haba Muslims. Ahmed Musa went to western world become civilized and modernized unlike this urchins in Nigeria that carry Islamic religion for head. I am a Christian but Muslims barka de sallah in advance, what is there? rubbish people
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by SharingIsLife(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
queenblossom:
Okay from today onwards I will never celebrate Salah with Muslims or wish them happy Salah again.
No please. Don't come down from your level. You shouldn't let what some Muslims do determine what you do. Rather, they should look up to you. The standard set by Our Lord is so high that it would be a shame if we descend to lower levels.

And I said this with due respect to all Muslims especially fair-minded Muslims like Ahmed Musa. There are many great Muslims whom I think may even be more acceptable to Jesus Christ than many 'Christians'. So, if you stop wishing Salah, then, Ahmed Musa would have become more Christian than you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
Religion of PISS at it again,
Against global celebration of Roma masquerade.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by giacomogiovanni: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:
Sorry for you head-slamming Mohammedan. Allah is the name of an Arabic Moon god.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Kay25(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Islam no go get peace of mind that peace they talk of they dont have it at all always looking for fight
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by gaskiyamagana: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
SharingIsLife:

No please. Don't come down from your level. You shouldn't let what some Muslims do determine what you do. Rather, they should look up to you. The standard set by Our Lord is so high that it would be a shame if we descend to lower levels.

And I said this with due respect to all Muslims especially fair-minded Muslims like Ahmed Musa. There are many great Muslims whom I think may even be more acceptable to Jesus Christ than many 'Christians'. So, if you stop wishing Salah, then, Ahmed Musa would have become more Christian than you.

Thank you.
I don't know problem of some Muslims. Happy Christmas to you, damaged what in our Islamic faith?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
israelmao:
True religion is meant to enhance our natural knowledge but for some people it has only made them to be more mentally blind.
Sound the trumpet 🎺 louder,bro.You said the pure truth.
But you forgot to add" stupid and animalistic in behaviour.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by gaskiyamagana: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I wonder how they came about the mantra, RELIGION of PEACE
Shalom in Hebrew
Salam in Arabic
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by SharingIsLife(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Thank you.
I don't know problem of some Muslims. Happy Christmas to you, damaged what in our Islamic faith?
Thanks dear. There will always be bigots like that, not only in Islam but also in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by gaskiyamagana: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Alexlalax1:
How am I even sharing the same country with these head slammers, people that are always thinking with their anus
Go to LUGARD in his grave and drag the matter with him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Djele:
Fake news, Salah did it and no Egyptian said anything

Can you compare how the Egyptians practice Islam with that backward Muslims in the North?
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by coputa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
blowjohn:

I don't think so. I think it's the poverty level o.

Dem go still kill if u talk anyhow about their religion o
yes, they still have the extremist
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by MightySparrow: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Djele:

Egyptians are more civilized than Nigerian Muslims, especially the northern Muslims.

Thank God we are not yet hearing the shoot people inside churches.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
davit:

No be lie. Very sick people.
That's why I call them Northern Animals.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Annahh(f): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
I know a Muslim that wore pyjamas with his wife and kids and took Christmas pictures. Make una dey play, Jesus will arrest them one after the other. He also released bangers on 25th.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by victorazy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Northern Muslim and Oversabi

Most of them don't even understand Quran or Arabic

They barely know Islam through birth, parents and an Imam

Technically speaking he wished christian merry Christmas, that doesn't mean he is celebrating Christmas or death of Prophet Issa

They can't even read or write good English only hausa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by oguns222: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Djele:

That's because Egyptians aren't as stupid as Nigerian Muslims, who want to be more Islamic than Saudi arabia
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Ubdavis(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
E get luck. If he was in Kano right now, he would have been stolen to Dead
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Ubdavis(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
E get luck. If he was in Kano right now, he would have been stolen to Dead.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Ubdavis(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
E get luck,If he was in Kano right now, he would have been stolen to Dead.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
GOTVee:

Pls elaborate more on this ......I thought being a born again Christian is an inborn decision than a physical attraction?

By whose power did you become a born again Christian??

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
ogaontop:
What's fucking wrong with these people,
Christians wish Muslims all the "Id el" with no issues, so what is the problem now

You are the one wishing them Id-el hell fire

All muslims go to hell.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by saysoo: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yuri141:
Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has attracted negative comments from some members of the Muslim faith after he shared a picture of his Cross River wife, Juliet Ejue, and wished Christians a merry Christmas.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/2023122520525096402
But the idiots celebrate a goal scored by CR7.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
davit:
I'm sure most of the replies he got would be from the northerners. So backward people.

You are not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.