Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) (37521 Views)

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Alexi Laiho Dies At 41 (Pictures) / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
even if she's older than ini, ini can't be 41. She came out same time as Rita and genevieve
I think it was Rita Dominic before Genevieve,omotola before ini edo
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Gamesmart: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Why I am still single at 41 - Actress Ini Edo reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN1iNcCUpr8?si=eqTdNhyyHjpW98PP

Women love to delude themselves to hide their failures and inadequacies.

You are single because you don't have what it takes to attract the kind of men you want as a husband.

#EndofDiscussion

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by adonaimart(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Let’s face it; women and relationships expectations are changing.

Women are now more independent and it’s not only about them having money. I think it’s a battle of the sexes thing.

And when they can cater for themselves, forget abourit!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by crowther15(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Ini Edo case shows that Life get as e be and cannot be predicted. embarassed undecided

Mercy Johnson that used to Flaunt her Big BREASTS and Yanch, Kiss/Fucck in her most of her films doz days
is Happily married with kids while Ini Edo and Oge Okoye can't see Husband marry. sad undecided

But according to what was written above, she got married in 2008 to and Edo business man. By the time I calculated the time, she was 26 at the time when she got married. Mercy Johnson never divorced her husband.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Jayhome24: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ini pls just carry on with your single life it is not now you will be lamenting because it is to late. You already outlived marital market value so you are useless in that market.

If even you get the man that really love you I'm sure you will still come up with another silly excuses like he is too short, too tall, too black, no good English, too much English, one minute noddle, no private jet, no political appointment and so on so pls enjoy your self inflicted status "Feminist or Single" in peace, your fellow gang like iyabo ojo, Genevive, Chika, Adunni Ade etc go and join them they can help you find the angel you are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Cmanforall: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Ini Edo case shows that Life get as e be and cannot be predicted. embarassed undecided

Mercy Johnson that used to Flaunt her Big BREASTS and Yanch, Kiss/Fucck in her most of her films doz days
is Happily married with kids while Ini Edo and Oge Okoye can't see Husband marry. sad undecided

Notice that Mercy Johnson is very respectful to her husband. Men love women who respect them. Even how she greets him (very respectfully) in Public says a lot. Her roles in movies are quite different from reality.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by NewDea4: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:

You're single because you can't stop selling your pussy!
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by treatise: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔 so no stable Nigeria man to marry her. What of the planned surrogacy she did with a lady?

Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has revealed the reason she is still single.

Recall that Ini Edo got married to Edo businessman, Philip Ehiagwina in 2008, but the marriage hit the rocks in 2014.

In an interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa during the recent episode of her podcast Tokemoment, the 41-year-old actress revealed that she is looking for someone who would really love her.

I'm Out Of Money But Can't Cry, Says Mother of 13-year- Old Girl Battling Brain Tumour
She added that she wants a man who would earn her respect and show her kindness.

Ini Edo said, “I am single because i just want somebody that will really love me. I can’t be in a toxic relationship if you can’t give me that protective energy that allows me to respect you. I cannot be with a man that I don’t respect.

“If you can’t earn my respect then we cannot be together. What’s the point! If you get to a point where the man starts to disrespect you, that means you have brought yourself down to a point where I begin to talk back at you, I begin to disrespect you, even if you don’t have it is about how you are able to manage the situation and the people around you: kindness.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/why-i-am-still-single-at-41-ini-edo/
"protective energy" then go for Fearless Drink.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by madjune(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Very fake and cheap girl.

Was she not the one jostling after that dirty boy with Empress Njamah couple of months back?

Na fools go pay attention to her.

This kind of women are not meant for the home.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by victorazy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
All these dramatic beings

Imagine she said she is looking for someone who loves her

And when they finally see such man they won't reciprocate and take him serious
They will start coming up with other qualities.. how can a man have up to seven unrealistic qualities
They will say a God fearing man
A man who can last up to 3 hours on bed without drugs
A tall black bearded handsome man
A man who is rich with houses and cars
A man with a almost 7 inches dick and above to touch all their sensitive places

grin believe her at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔 so no stable Nigeria man to marry her. What of the planned surrogacy she did with a lady?

Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has revealed the reason she is still single.

Recall that Ini Edo got married to Edo businessman, Philip Ehiagwina in 2008, but the marriage hit the rocks in 2014.

In an interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa during the recent episode of her podcast Tokemoment, the 41-year-old actress revealed that she is looking for someone who would really love her.

I'm Out Of Money But Can't Cry, Says Mother of 13-year- Old Girl Battling Brain Tumour
She added that she wants a man who would earn her respect and show her kindness.

Ini Edo said, “I am single because i just want somebody that will really love me. I can’t be in a toxic relationship if you can’t give me that protective energy that allows me to respect you. I cannot be with a man that I don’t respect.

“If you can’t earn my respect then we cannot be together. What’s the point! If you get to a point where the man starts to disrespect you, that means you have brought yourself down to a point where I begin to talk back at you, I begin to disrespect you, even if you don’t have it is about how you are able to manage the situation and the people around you: kindness.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/why-i-am-still-single-at-41-ini-edo/

She just described how toxic she is.

No Wahalla.
Some people who were eyeing her new shape would view this interview and recline.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

They will start coming up with other qualities.. how can a man have up to seven unrealistic qualities

cheesy

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Phoenixnuel: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
She might eventually find love at 72.

Download the Imota app at imota.io and enter my referral code: thrILNuY to get up to $5 for free
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by just4fun(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nonsense !! Who will want to marry this arrogant and self entitled slay daughter?

We will wait until you are 60years before we propose.....Lubbish !!!
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by saysoo: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:

Because na parking garage be that.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
At 41 yours thinking like a Teenager...Make I just tell you my quote "Just dey play u here dey play ooo"....You can't tell me with over 3billion men options in the world you can't settle with one

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by baralatie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
adonaimart:

Women are now more independent and it’s not only about them having money. I think it’s a battle of the sexes thing.

Naah
The expectations of women is not changing
The realities of thinking that you get an escape partner after being a celebrity is what is hitting some of them

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Beliver123(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
baralatie:

50 something still dey marry now
Married by what men?60smthing??
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Quebec91(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
cheesy
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
spinna:
Continue searching for a man that would tolerate your disrespect .. se na 41 you dey now ?
and you believe sey Ini na 41? She pass 41.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

At 45 it begins to get lonely

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
wwwtortoise:
Being single with peace of mind trumps an unhealthy relationship.

Y’all should stop these women-bashing comments and allow people do what they deem suitable for themselves. Hypocrites!
No matter the peace of mind, after 45 it begins to get lonely. This happens to both black and white and that is why romance scam will never end, people are lonely and wouldn't mind paying a scammer for the fake attention. I have read interviews where the women said they had an inkling it was a scam but they were just too lonely and wanted a companion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
TheGift:

So what exactly is wrong with telling someone not to rush into love? What exactly is your problem with finding love at 41 or whatever age?

Marriage is not a must, and it is not a race competition.
Nothing is a must, but after 45 it begins to get lonely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
killsmith:

She fcck up big time.
Naaah, a lot of unmarried women at her age will express themselves if given the platform. At 45, it begins to get lonely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
blaise26abj:
Always thought she is married . Well to each their own . She should keep searching until she gets a man who will “earn “ her respect !

I hate that statement ! It shows how entitled and self delusional people are . WHO the hell are those that claim people have to earn their respect ?! In life , respect people first and sustain it until they give you reasons to disrespect them . It is pure toxic behavior to think people have to do things to or for you before you respect them . It is stupid behavior
Nice one, ... "respect me for who I am not what I am" -Lucky Dube

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
adonaimart:

Stop being delusional wether male or female, we are social beings and if you have no partner after 45, it begins to get lonely, incase you don't know it has nothing to do with money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by LeopardX: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
So long she's at peace, no le le. People should stop asking these type of questions and mind their business abeg. Avoiding Sin and following the Lamb wherever he goes is all that matters, every other thing is secondary.
Na script ja re. They preplanned the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.