Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) (37643 Views)

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Alexi Laiho Dies At 41 (Pictures) / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
SSpeter:
No matter the peace of mind, after 45 it begins to get lonely. This happens to both black and white and that is why romance scam will never end, people are lonely and wouldn't mind paying a scammer for the fake attention. I have read interviews where the women said they had an inkling it was a scam but they were just too lonely and wanted a companion.

So who exactly set this benchmark of 45?
Please provide valid/verifiable data to back this your claim.

So you know, individual preferences differ.
Social status, belief systems, exposure, life experiences, . . . make it very difficult to generalize.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Why I am still single at 41 - Actress Ini Edo reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN1iNcCUpr8?si=eqTdNhyyHjpW98PP

Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open,na podcast remain to advertise their loneliness, shapa go kee all of una,with your item 7 friends.
E remain small

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wealth2u(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have a guy who's yet to marry @ 46.....Be luckily and thankful that u are very much alive and healthy
Truths9ja:

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
wwwtortoise:

So who exactly set this benchmark of 45?
Please provide valid/verifiable data to back this your claim.

So you know, individual preferences differ.
Social status, belief systems, exposure, life experiences, . . . make it very difficult to generalize.

My data is from clinical psychology, I am sorry I cannot get the link at the moment, it was a Canadian article on mental health written by Jordan Peterson, you see after 45 there is a high tendency that your former colleagues and friends are either married or are in one form of relationship or another. Furthermore, at 45 our bodies begin to go through another biological phase and we tend to crave companionship. It is not about wealth or not, when I worked in Nigeria I knew very few people who were over 45, had loads of money who were not married but they used their jobs as their companion but at that point you are already close to being an executive with about 60days of holiday, paid vacations but you still see them come around the office. Loneliness at that age is depressing, you cannot shake it off with clubbing or partying unless you have addictions ( drugs , alcohol or womanizing) which are not generally acceptable characters. Even TaTa of India that has never been married said family is what he misses most and he found companionship with his dog. It is what it is
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Peejayz: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
TheGift:

So what exactly is wrong with telling someone not to rush into love? What exactly is your problem with finding love at 41 or whatever age?

Marriage is not a must, and it is not a race competition.
you're right.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Kog45(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Toke Makinwa interviewed Ini Edo....two depressed personalities encouraging nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Boldideas: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:

At 41 has she not reached the age of menopause Hmn.. Dont worry.

Anyways, from my experience with my boy has taught me a lesson, guys, do not marry any lady above 35 years old. Taking care of kids is not funny, a research to ladies who have done unthinkable killings to their own kids also reflect that they're mostly above 35years old.

The energy to take care of the house, dishes, kids, work and hubby is almost impossible for them once they're approaching 40 because the energy is not there like that anymore.

So if care is not taken, INI bae is in for a long ride, and the road is endless.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by NwaliE01: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
I think first of all, she needs to tame her lips.

It runs like borehole tap water. She can boldly talk back at her husband and even much more when she's angry.

This is often the beginning of the ending of many marriages.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
PDJT:
-I wanted to reach out and ask her out but this interview gave me doubts. Maybe I should jump and pass this one. I smell heavy baggage.
true dat
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
SSpeter:
My data is from clinical psychology, I am sorry I cannot get the link at the moment, it was a Canadian article on mental health written by Jordan Peterson, you see after 45 there is a high tendency that your former colleagues and friends are either married or are in one form of relationship or another. Furthermore, at 45 our bodies begin to go through another biological phase and we tend to crave companionship. It is not about wealth or not, when I worked in Nigeria I knew very few people who were over 45, had loads of money who were not married but they used their jobs as their companion but at that point you are already close to being an executive with about 60days of holiday, paid vacations but you still see them come around the office. Loneliness at that age is depressing, you cannot shake it off with clubbing or partying unless you have addictions ( drugs , alcohol or womanizing) which are not generally acceptable characters. Even TaTa of India that has never been married said family is what he misses most and he found companionship with his dog. It is what it is

Fair enough.
I quite understand that humans are social beings hence the craving for companionship and all. However, it boils down to individual peculiarities as I outlined earlier.

Thereโ€™re many boredom/loneliness coping mechanisms people engage in that doesnโ€™t involve emotionally bonding with another human. Could be with pets, booze, drugs, travel etc.

Bottom line is - better to be alone with peace of mind than be in a toxic/unhealthy union with someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Fair enough.
I quite understand that humans are social beings hence the craving for companionship and all. However, it boils down to individual peculiarities as I outlined earlier.

Thereโ€™re many boredom/loneliness coping mechanisms people engage in that doesnโ€™t involve emotionally bonding with another human. Could be with pets, booze, drugs, travel etc.

Bottom line is - better to be alone with peace of mind than be in a toxic/unhealthy union with someone else.
It is toxic to be lonely, data on health science shows that you are very much likely to suffer from dementia early also you are more susceptible to HBP and other age related memory loss. It takes great effort to achieve equilibrium when you are lonely. You can get solace in your pet or other addiction but these are not substitute for humans...talk therapy is becoming a gold mine in developed countries and recently in health care business consulting (where I have done a bit of work lately) mental health is pushing a lot of young people out of work...the number cause of a mental health challenge is loneliness
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Tonnyray: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gamesmart:
Women love to delude themselves to hide their failures and inadequacies.

You are single because you don't have what it takes to attract the kind of men you want as a husband.

#EndofDiscussion

Keep.. not just attract.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2023
SSpeter:
It is toxic to be lonely, data on health science shows that you are very much likely to suffer from dementia early also you are more susceptible to HBP and other age related memory loss. It takes great effort to achieve equilibrium when you are lonely. You can get solace in your pet or other addiction but these are not substitute for humans...talk therapy is becoming a gold mine in developed countries and recently in health care business consulting (where I have done a bit of work lately) mental health is pushing a lot of young people out of work...the number cause of a mental health challenge is loneliness

Good points you made.
People in an abusive/toxic relationship suffer worse fate than HBP and dementia.
Albeit, for clarity sake Iโ€™ll like to understand your standpoint on this without mincing words.
Are you a proponent of being in a relationship even when the union is detrimental to your overall wellbeing?
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Gamesmart: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Tonnyray:
Keep.. not just attract.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by ufotunang: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This kind single mother dey always sweet
.... sweet in the other room ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by ufotunang: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2023
You do too much shakara for men and pride

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by gotousa2013: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2023
Since you are yet to figure out why you are single , enjoy your spinsterhood but remember menopause.
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2023
wwwtortoise:
Being single with peace of mind trumps an unhealthy relationship.

Yโ€™all should stop these women-bashing comments and allow people do what they deem suitable for themselves. Hypocrites!

She said she doesn't have money, more like she needs a helper in form of husband. I wish her well
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2023
PDJT:
-I wanted to reach out and ask her out but this interview gave me doubts. Maybe I should jump and pass this one. I smell heavy baggage.
She sounded understandable but I don't know if she really meant it. Like being honest with herself
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Olayemie1: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2023
She was actually out of point...maybe she wasn't expecting such a question from toke...how does that sound " I can't love a man that i cannot Respect" you are the word as well as the opposite..abeg gerratu
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by SSpeter(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Good points you made.
People in an abusive/toxic relationship suffer worse fate than HBP and dementia.
Albeit, for clarity sake Iโ€™ll like to understand your standpoint on this without mincing words.
Are you a proponent of being in a relationship even when the union is detrimental to your overall wellbeing?
Definitely people in toxic relationships suffer worse fate, however, we are not comparing people in toxic relationships and lonely people. Furthermore, if we look at the distribution for people in a relationship, those in toxic relationships are at the extreme
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

She said she doesn't have money, more like she needs a helper in form of husband. I wish her well

Needing a helper or a financier is within her human rights. After all we all have a covert wish list. Itโ€™s now left for who can fill the gap to make the move or not.
Life is not that difficult is it?
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Druss(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2023
She still hasn't learnt. Next...
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by chipet67(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Let her come to me. I will choke her with love
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by free234free: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Gandrova: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2023
She just said nothing!
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Needing a helper or a financier is within her human rights. After all we all have a covert wish list. Itโ€™s now left for who can fill the gap to make the move or not.
Life is not that difficult is it?

My post was in response to your comment
Being single with peace of mind trumps an unhealthy relationship.
. To let you realise that she has tasted SINGLENESS and she doesn't like it with that PEACE OF MIND you're advising grin grin grin. Got it?
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

My post was in response to your comment . To let you realise that she has tasted SINGLENESS and she doesn't like it with that PEACE OF MIND you're advising grin grin grin. Got it?

Ordinary comments on controversial topics like this will always generate negative reactions from netizens because they want people to live and act according to the dictates of the society.

My take is this: Allow people do want they, how they want it and when they want it when it comes to relationships affairs.

Please is this in any way a problem?
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Ini Edo case shows that Life get as e be and cannot be predicted. embarassed undecided

Mercy Johnson that used to Flaunt her Big BREASTS and Yanch, Kiss/Fucck in her most of her films doz days
is Happily married with kids while Ini Edo and Oge Okoye can't see Husband marry. sad undecided

Oge is married
Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Tompson88: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mercy never Bleep in movies
Vinnie2000:

This Ini Edo case shows that Life get as e be and cannot be predicted. embarassed undecided

Mercy Johnson that used to Flaunt her Big BREASTS and Yanch, Kiss/Fucck in her most of her films doz days
is Happily married with kids while Ini Edo and Oge Okoye can't see Husband marry. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tompson88:
Mercy never Bleep in movies

Hehehe. cheesy

Goan watch her movies from 2006-2010. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! / Autopsy Reveals Alizee's Cause Of Death / TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.