Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala (25393 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jeyun: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2023
HeadlessMob:

And you are such a dumb and hateful criminals that you could not even reason to ask as to how is 7 months out of 48 month equals to 31.8% of the time Tinubu has in government? Why are all igbos hateful and jealous of Yorubas and yet they could not stay in their region? You even quoted 38%. Are you guys eternal enemies of progress? that is why your wish of having an hateful man like Obi as president will never materialise because God cannot be mocked.
u see the problem of u, you leave the problem and be fighting over irrelevant. He quoted 31% 38% 10% 6% he is only passing a message. Now the message he is passing to u most intelligent is we said the same thing to buhari 4yrs passed nothing to write home about him another 4yrs pass nothing. Now tinubu has come spent almost 8month no sign of any hope for a better Nigerian other than untold hardship everywhere and the solution is give him time. The truth of the matter is even if you give tinubu 50yrs nothing will change just like buhari that is just the massage and the white truth if u like do ibo Yoruba hausa from now till 200yrs that's just the truth. And u know what,truth is bitter to hear so I expect more Fighting anger and bitterness from you. The truth will keep on fighting u.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by coputa(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Jeyun:
the question still remains were is the money from subcide removal? Is it not the same cabal that are benefiting from it? What is the difference? Has the life of the common man change ever since the removal? The poor keep getting poorer the cabal keeps getting richer and sharing the same subcide money within them and keep laughing at u. The difference is the subcide money shifted from entering John's pocket to Ahmed pocket it still doesn't benefit the ordinary Nigeria
It's too early to judge, to revamp the refineries need a lot of money and the federal government has commence work in the portharcourt and warri refineries.

The government is less than one year in office, Nigerians need to be patient with this administration.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Adabestseason(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Is this one constructive,destructive,disruptive or trans-active criticism,when you are not getting something ,you are loosing and when discussions are borne of poor calculations,results tend to be faulty,when your answers are wrong people tend to bark at anything at sight,Mature minds don't listen to needless barking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jeyun: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2023
coputa:
It's too early to judge, to revamp the refineries need a lot of money and the federal government has commence work in the portharcourt and warri refineries.

The government is less than one year in office, Nigerians need to be patient with this administration.
lolzz no wahala na here all of us go dey I don save this your post for future reference 😁😁😁😁
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by 7arrows: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2023
happney65:
On the eve of his inaguration. I wrote on my status that nothing good will come out of his administration as he is even worst than Buhari.

2024 will be even worst than 2023. Nigerians should brace up.

Tinubu is just here to settle his friends and cronies. Nothing good will come out of his administration.

The only thing he knows how to do is to play politics and nothing else

He is Alao Akala Promax. An administration to settle politicians while the people wallow in poverty and misery

Honestly you have spoken out my mind. This is what I have known and said all the while. His government is a government of settling friends and alies. The next 3 years will be worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Atiku would rob the country blind, and if Peter Obi's record is anything to go by considering the way he governed Anambra and the Pandora mess he dipped his hands into, then nothing is going to change. Going by their last record of governance, Tinubu was the best candidate among the leading 4 contenders

You guys keep repeating this lies thinking it can become true from no where.

Obi's tenure brought light into Anambra as a State,mind You Anambra was not collecting oyel money but go check their human capital development under Obi.
Listen to Ben Bruce's submission on the self made development of Anambra under Obi's watch.
Anambra under Obi was rated by IGP Baba most safest state to be even with the presence of a secessionist movement. If You solve major challenges like poverty, education,employment, healthcare, social welfare, insecurity becomes a very minimal issue to deal with.

Minus all this lies and propaganda Nigerians still know the facts and stats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Exceed15: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Its good sef.. those Yorubas who carry Tinubu for head dey hear am now. Those who endorsed Muslim Muslim ticket are not left out .. una suffer never start..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by adaugo59216: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2023
How is (8/48)*(100) equal to 31.8%. Which kin formula this man come use to arrive at this answer? Tinubu has spent 14.58% of his government.How is (8/48)*(100) equal to 31.8%. Which kin formula this man come use to arrive at this answer? Tinubu has spent 14.58% of his government....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Bennycollins: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:

Really?, in 7months?, what about those that rotten the refineries in over 30yrs?, what about those that sold off our national assets cheaply to friends and cronies?, what about those who killed our airline and shipping line?, how about those who plunged us into debts?, how about those who enriched themselves through forex arbitrage?, how about those who sold NEPA inefficiently?.. Nigerians indeed have a short memory.
Our debt profile only worsened during the regime that Tinubu calked all the shots. I guess you don't realize what it means for one other than the sitting president,to be national leader of the ruling party. What influence can such not have on the operation of govt? Tinubu is a confirmed plutocrat, settling/ bribing politicians and all influential entities to secure and legitimize his hold on power. Nigeria will even get worse under this situation. So he's actually the worst thing to happen to us.
If you have not seen it in 7 months, wait the months ahead will better prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by 76RebelMoney(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2023
happney65:
On the eve of his inaguration. I wrote on my status that nothing good will come out of his administration as he is even worst than Buhari.

2024 will be even worst than 2023. Nigerians should brace up.

Tinubu is just here to settle his friends and cronies. Nothing good will come out of his administration.

The only thing he knows how to do is to play politics and nothing else

He is Alao Akala Promax. An administration to settle politicians while the people wallow in poverty and misery

You guys are always so skilled and eager to project bad omens.
What do you mean 2024 would be worst than 2023?
Aren't you tired of bad things?
I'm an obidient but haba
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by 76RebelMoney(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2023
adaugo59216:
How is (8/48)*(100) equal to 31.8%. Which kin formula this man come use to arrive at this answer? Tinubu has spent 14.58% of his government.How is (8/48)*(100) equal to 31.8%. Which kin formula this man come use to arrive at this answer? Tinubu has spent 14.58% of his government....

Most people didn't even verify bwala's claim.
They assumed it's true.
Thanks for verifying.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by 76RebelMoney(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2023
7arrows:

Honestly you have spoken out my mind. This is what I have known and said all the while. His government is a government of settling friends and alies. The next 3 years will be worse.
The next three years will not be worse anything.
I've had enough of things being worse.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jeyun: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2023
76RebelMoney:

You guys are always so skilled and eager to project bad omens.
What do you mean 2024 would be worst than 2023?
Aren't you tired of bad things?
I'm an obidient but haba
he said the plain truth. If u are a science student u will understand that there is cause and there is effect. As an educated person that u are I believe u understand were he is coming from now. U cannot have a child without good education and expect such child to grow up tomorrow as a lawyer or medical doctor. They dey study medicine and law for street na only for university and na only then u go get hope on that child to fulfill his dream of becoming a lawyer or a doctor Nigeria is not on that part that is what he means.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by jude79(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Atiku would rob the country blind, and if Peter Obi's record is anything to go by considering the way he governed Anambra and the Pandora mess he dipped his hands into, then nothing is going to change. Going by their last record of governance, Tinubu was the best candidate among the leading 4 contenders

Atiku, a thief and Tinubu, a thief
Between these two who's a bigger thief

With atiku, mtn, globacom intel ShopRite, and other multinational and communication companies that made it possible for you to be posting and communicating here today.

With Tinubu, alphabeta, remita, both taxing and looting companies that have driven up bank transaction and tax rate, mix that with exit of multinationals over multiple taxation both on them and energy sources, which hiked up their production cost while eroding purchasing powerq
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

If you finished wasting your time and data pls let me know but one thing I'm assuring you is Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you can't do anything about it. By 2027 we will vote for him again and again so better don't waste more of your energy and data because it will change nothing....

Take it leave it 4+4 =8 and that is it. Atiku and Gringory thief will never rule Nigeria in their lifetime it is a promise and we mean business on this if even Tinub dies(Good fobid) Shetima will step in and carry on till 2031.

As I said earlier don't waste you energy or data the deal is done and sealed better go and look for something to do now before its too late. A word is enough for the wise.
This is the kind of citizen will nurse in this country. The same person will still find his way to the mosque or church and stop disturbing God about the happenings in the country but will never tell God he is one of the contributors to the happenings in the country. Yoruba adage will say, Orun ya bo, kin so ri e ni kan. Gbogbo ori lo ma fa ra gba. One thing I love about the happenings now is that the rich also cry. We are in it together but remember you're not God that owns life. He's the determinant of what, who, when, how and what to happen to every man. So e gbeje fo ri.

2 Likes

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by jaytee01(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:

This is 2023/2024, your victim mentality is stale, rise up from past defeats and be a man, your kids should not grow up seeing you crying like those before you. President Tinubu gave 50% transport discount to interstate transport companies and all the beneficiaries were ibos. You can not be a leader with a defeatist mentality.
Is Bwala an Igbo man? What has he said that is false ?

By the way, how many people benefitted from the much vaunted transport rebate? Which transport companies? How has that ameliorated the suffering directly caused by the incompetence of the criminal forger?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by LUCASC(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:

This is 2023/2024, your victim mentality is stale, rise up from past defeats and be a man, your kids should not grow up seeing you crying like those before you. President Tinubu gave 50% transport discount to interstate transport companies and all the beneficiaries were ibos. You can not be a leader with a defeatist mentality.
Who did your Tinubu give transport discount?
😂😂
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
I think you are surrounded by struggling people...check online...all parties and holiday parties are ongoing. Reduce amount spent on data...we spend more on data than food unlike in sane countries. Rich are paying more and less subsidy to neighboring countries so yes we are better of.

pafra:

Are we better off as a country not paying that amount?

The amount have been saved since it was not spent right? What visible impact can you mentioned that the money saved have been used for this past seven months?

What economic policies have the president put in place that could revive the economy in his seven years in aso rock?

Did you say we should appreciate the problem averted? How about the problem cause by this policy that is pushing more people into poverty, hungar, death etc.

Buhari was paying the subside can you compare both which was better?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
and yet a lot of Anambra people moved to Lagos not the other way around lol

ablejesus26:

You guys keep repeating this lies thinking it can become true from no where.

Obi's tenure brought light into Anambra as a State,mind You Anambra was not collecting oyel money but go check their human capital development under Obi.
Listen to Ben Bruce's submission on the self made development of Anambra under Obi's watch.
Anambra under Obi was rated by IGP Baba most safest state to be even with the presence of a secessionist movement. If You solve major challenges like poverty, education,employment, healthcare, social welfare, insecurity becomes a very minimal issue to deal with.

Minus all this lies and propaganda Nigerians still know the facts and stats.

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

Was it today people have been moving to Lagos? People have been moving to Lagos way back the colonial time, which is largely due to many effects in the then Lagos. Just the same way people are thronging to Abuja today. Hope some of your kind will not by tomorrow say why people trooping to Abuja? I know many of my friends that relocated to Lagos as far back as 80s. I even lost contact of one till date. I am still try to get in touch with him. Lagos has been housing eru wa, ogiri wa for years, even before the advent of this dispensation. Many who is who grew up in Lagos and that was what difa fun Tinubu and countless of them that are claiming Lagos state today.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I think you are surrounded by struggling people...check online...all parties and holiday parties are ongoing. Reduce amount spent on data...we spend more on data than food unlike in sane countries. Rich are paying more and less subsidy to neighboring countries so yes we are better of.

You're better off and that is why with 6 months into this administration the number of Nigerians living within poverty line has increased to over 120m, and projection said, it may deep further in the months to come. The problem we have in this country is that we support what we ought not. If you know the type of curses they are raining on Tinubu by people that stood in the sun to vote him, you will not be bold to say or make this silly comment of yours. People are really finding it hard to meet their daily needs lately.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by pafra(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=MasterTeeUSA post=127651158]I think you are surrounded by struggling people...check online...all parties and holiday parties are ongoing. Reduce amount spent on data...we spend more on data than food unlike in sane countries. Rich are paying more and less subsidy to neighboring countries so yes we are better of.

You be small pikin . Your argument is lame I thought you were responsible .
Read what you wrote again
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
You are what you surround yourself with. You can insult if you want...your opinion matters not. Get off social media and build yourself and stop quoting stats. People are doing well, and some are doing better. Keep assuming the worse...
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
grin
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

I knew You was going to say this.

Did I tell You I was doing Lagos vs Anambra with You?
Did Akpabio not do well as Governor?
Do you know how many akwaibomites are hustling in Lagos today?
How is this even a point grin
Nigerians have been moving and trooping into Lagos even before Obi became Governor, did You not say its one Nigeria? So why do have a problem with anyone coming to Lagos? Are You even a Lagosian? If you are not why are You in Lagos, se you no get State ni grin grin

Talk another thing, dis one no be point.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
I am not in Lagos lol and not based in Lagos. People migrate for greener pastures so Anambra was not green enough

ablejesus26:

I knew You was going to say this.

Did I tell You I was doing Lagos vs Anambra with You?
Did Akpabio not do well as Governor?
Do you know how many akwaibomites are hustling in Lagos today?
How is this even a point grin
Nigerians have been moving and trooping into Lagos even before Obi became Governor, did You not say its one Nigeria? So why do have a problem with anyone coming to Lagos? Are You even a Lagosian? If you are not why are You in Lagos, se you no get State ni grin grin

Talk another thing, dis one no be point.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by cucumbar: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
ElSudani:
38.1 percent of twisted logic. Tinubu has been in office for barely 7 months and these folks are already jumping into foolish conclusions.
Nigeria got to this stage gradually over many years. You have to be extremely dumb to think he would fix everything in six months!
Some Nigerians are extremely stupid.
You have people selling banks to themselves, people taking billions out of the central bank to finance elections, people colluding with foreign interests to defraud Nigeria and some dumb folks think the effects of all of this will disappear in a few months!
you are the stupid one here… you have people doing this and that.. were these people not working under APC? These are what the current government was supposed to go after ab initio, instead he made pronouncements that further compounded the problems, not like he is even doing anything to reverse the trend. All we hear is “ I am aware, I am aware”.
You are a monkey for what you wrote up there. Keep digging your head in the sand. Ostrich.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ElSudani: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
cucumbar:
you are the stupid one here… you have people doing this and that.. were these people not working under APC? These are what the current government was supposed to go after ab initio, instead he made pronouncements that further compounded the problems, not like he is even doing anything to reverse the trend. All we hear is “ I am aware, I am aware”.
You are a monkey for what you wrote up there. Keep digging your head in the sand. Ostrich.

You are wailing in vain.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I am not in Lagos lol and not based in Lagos. People migrate for greener pastures so Anambra was not green enough

You are still not making any point na grin did We agree to do Lagos vs Anambra?

You are in your village to know if people are moving to Anambra or not,dey play,na nairaland tribal gbasgbos you dey find who go follow you do,I no dey follow shameless tribalist do nonsense for here o grin
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by cucumbar: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
ElSudani:

You are wailing in vain.
that’s all you can say right? Zombie.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ElSudani: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
cucumbar:
that’s all you can say right? Zombie.

What else do you say to folks who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Funny guy looking for my attention. You posted a picture that compared economic activities between Lagos and Anambra during Obi...and.I responded that net migration was to Lagos so your Stat didn't make sense. I know you still don't get it. Anyways thank God for Soludo, Anambra's money that should have been used to address gully erosion was invested in beer.

ablejesus26:

You are still not making any point na grin did We agree to do Lagos vs Anambra?

You are in your village to know if people are moving to Anambra or not,dey play,na nairaland tribal gbasgbos you dey find who go follow you do,I no dey follow shameless tribalist do nonsense for here o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian States By Area / Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.