Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala (25505 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Sunday2021: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Peter Obi that stole money into Pandora account is the one that has something to offer
what brought Peter obi on this? I am not even a fan of Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Iamanoited: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2023
GIVE HIM ONE YEAR. TINUBU IS NEITHER SHAGARI NOR BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Splashme: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2023
How a country shamelessly voted a thief to lead them is surprising

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Funny guy looking for my attention. You posted a picture that compared economic activities between Lagos and Anambra during Obi...and.I responded that net migration was to Lagos so your Stat didn't make sense. I know you still don't get it. Anyways thank God for Soludo, Anambra's money that should have been used to address gully erosion was invested in beer.

Rest jareh or go look for those your co shameless tribalist wey dey help you masturbate on tribal hate and gbasgbos. grin

That's obviously what You expect me to engage you in,I am not doing. grin
Invested in beer,lame,dry talk no be watin I go come dey follow you do upandan o grin grin
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Your best response yet....look in the mirror. Your response speaks highly of you.

ablejesus26:

Rest jareh or go look for those your co shameless tribalist wey dey help you masturbate on tribal hate and gbasgbos. grin

That's obviously what You expect me to engage you in,I am not doing. grin
Invested in beer,lame,dry talk no be watin I go come dey follow you do upandan o grin grin
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Your best response yet....look in the mirror. Your response speaks highly of you.

Just rest it already, you are dying of disappointment bcus I refused to enjoin you in the only thing that makes sense to your soul,which is senseless tribal hate and banters.

How do you even feel when you do senseless tribal hate? undecided
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Since you have enough time...go and check all my postings and point to tribal hate. Peter Obi is incompetent. Prof Soludo I respect because he is doing what Obi did not or cannot do. You don't want to hear the truth and turn it to tribal. My dark horse during primary was Amaechi and my number 1 aspirant was former Ebonyi Gov now Minister ...and was the President of SE Govs Forum. Instead of responding with sense, you are insulting someone you don't know. Some of us have mixed tribes and we don't descend so low.

ablejesus26:

Just rest it already, you are dying of disappointment bcus I refused to enjoin you in the only thing that makes sense to your soul,which is senseless tribal hate and banters.

How do you even feel when you do senseless tribal hate? undecided

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Since you have enough time...go and check all my postings and point to tribal hate. Peter Obi is incompetent. Prof Soludo I respect because he is doing what Obi did not or cannot do. You don't want to hear the truth and turn it to tribal. My dark horse during primary was Amaechi and my number 1 aspirant was former Ebonyi Gov now Minister ...and was the President of SE Govs Forum. Instead of responding with sense, you are insulting someone you don't know. Some of us have mixed tribes and we don't descend so low.

How did I ever insult You undecided
You turned this discuss into Lagos vs Anambra, this is how it starts,its no news how a good lots of mofos here turn every discuss into senseless tribal banters.
You don't have to like the man Obi but You can't dispute of the facts and stats, even His critics know He is an awesome public servant.

Obi was incompetent yet Anambra was rated most safest State in Nigeria back to back.
Insecurity rocks a system where incompetence reigns, hardship, hunger,lack of social amenities, illiteracy, unemployment, check States with high insecurity rates perhaps your mind can fix the link as to why Anambra was rated safest State under Obi by IGP Baba.

He was incompetent yet He took Anambra's Education from like 13th to first position.

Politics don make so many people loose their sense of judgment.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
The problem here is we all don't want to listen and counter without making it tribal. Now, you claim Anambra is the safest and yet you fail to realize that his failure to have infrastructure in place showed in just few months of his departure. I am sure you ignore the gully erosion problem which a forward thinking leader should have focus on
..like Lagos did. I know what Lagos used to be and the level of reforms and legacies of Tinubu has lived past his administration. Where is Obi's blueprint for Anambra?

I have watched almost all his interviews. I don't even see a coherent plan to take Nigeria forward. Some of us just don't follow blindly. You want to produce...how do you Nationalize Land for public use, capture revenues and build lasting legacies...Lagos did not accelerate after Tinubu by default. Returning schools back to private hands is a way of saying Anambra can't run schools...good..but can the poor afford the private schools...did he give out grants and is that something that can be maintained?

ablejesus26:

How did I ever insult You undecided
You turned this discuss into Lagos vs Anambra, this is how it starts,its no news how a good lots of mofos here turn every discuss into senseless tribal banters.
You don't have to like the man Obi but You can't dispute of the facts and stats, even His critics know He is an awesome public servant.

Obi was incompetent yet Anambra was rated most safest State in Nigeria back to back.
Insecurity rocks a system where incompetence reigns, hardship, hunger,lack of social amenities, illiteracy, unemployment, check States with high insecurity rates perhaps your mind can fix the link as to why Anambra was rated safest State under Obi by IGP Baba.

He was incompetent yet He took Anambra's Education from like 13th to first position.

Politics don make so many people loose their sense of judgment.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
The problem here is we all don't want to listen and counter without making it tribal. Now, you claim Anambra is the safest and yet you fail to realize that his failure to have infrastructure in place showed in just few months of his departure. I am sure you ignore the gully erosion problem which a forward thinking leader should have focus on
..like Lagos did. I know what Lagos used to be and the level of reforms and legacies of Tinubu has lived past his administration. Where is Obi's blueprint for Anambra?

I have watched almost all his interviews. I don't even see a coherent plan to take Nigeria forward. Some of us just don't follow blindly. You want to produce...how do you Nationalize Land for public use, capture revenues and build lasting legacies...Lagos did not accelerate after Tinubu by default. Returning schools back to private hands is a way of saying Anambra can't run schools...good..but can the poor afford the private schools...did he give out grants and is that something that can be maintained?

Well its obvious You did not click the link.

You don't have to like him after all but doesn't change the fact that Obi is an excellent serviceman.

Those who know him know him, We don't queue behind the political jamboree his critics create.
We are talking about a selfless businessman who will manage our resources well and even perhaps do the job for free.

The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country under Obi.
What Nigeria needs is a man who will treat the affairs of the Country with serious business mind,not one from the foundation of APC whose sponsoring thought was and is never to make Nigeria better but to take power from PDP and now they must keep it at all cost.

Nigeria is politics first to APC Federal, any other thing is secondary.

I will disengage you at this junction.

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Again you make false assumptions like most followers do...I clicked the article and read it...good serviceman does not equate to great leadership...or capable leadership in a Nigeria setting which is why it was impossible for subsequent leaders to model after him. Anyways you won't understand my point and so we agree to disagree. The same way I felt Oshibanjo would have been a terrible President you see...I didn't pick him in my Top 3.

ablejesus26:

Well its obvious You did not click the link.

You don't have to like him after all but doesn't change the fact that Obi is an excellent serviceman.

Those who know him know him, We don't queue behind the political jamboree his critics create.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ablejesus26(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Again you make false assumptions like most followers do...I clicked the article and read it...good serviceman does not equate to great leadership...or capable leadership in a Nigeria setting which is why it was impossible for subsequent leaders to model after him. Anyways you won't understand my point and so we agree to disagree. The same way I felt Oshibanjo would have been a terrible President you see...I didn't pick him in my Top 3.

And You picked tinubu I guess?? grin

Its very important to know and understand the various political institutions this people rally with,this is one big problems We continue to face with the electorates.

I asked one APC nigga to tell me the psychological and ideological standings of APC as a political party and how they hence affect the affairs and lives of the Country, He does not even understand that political parties should bear ideologies, to him like many other this is plainly a my candidate, my party must Win thing.

I stood with LP bcus I am sold out to the foundational ideology of social justice of Lp World wide.

Some of You think this Lp movement is just a Nigerian thing. Search for LP UK created 1900 and maybe You can understand why its important to have a people's movement to challenge this evil hearted fifth columnist We have for leaders.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Again you were not reading my writeups..Tinubu was not in my Tops.. Umahi was my number 1...he had no choice as a newbie to APC, Amaechi was the dark horse ...his problem was lack of a political base in his own state...then Tinubu.

You picked Obi because you believe in social justice...do you know anything about his personal business and how he practices social justice? I guess not. Then you have a guy who wanted to win PDP ticket...left and join LP after APGA. You talk about party ideology my friend...which ideology is he leading with...APGA, PDP or LP. Almost all his supporters are PDP transplants. Who do you think would be in his cabinets...you? You need to follow APC's policies. How do we strengthen the country for the future so we won't be doing the same thing and expecting different results...are all APC members great or saints...nope but you need to look at the overall party and see the brains of brains there.

We tried with Obama here and guess what...it was a major flop. Peter Obi can't even convince his people to vote for his Govs...and he campaigned for some. I wish we had a better way of communicating ...my issue is not the man...the man might mean well or has good intent...but intent is not enough to govern well...intent isn't good leadership. You see...I tell people Mandela was a good inspirational person but he wasn't a great leader...South Africa after him is still saddled with issues not resolved.

Peter Obi in trying to pacify all parties would have led a divided country with controversial plans that won't have gone anywhere...maybe his few LP would have gone with PDP to try to give him a small majority...or bullied his way into the National Assembly...what you have seen with the few LPs you currently have shows LP is not the principled party you think it is....so i will leave you with this wise saying...a known devil is better than an unknown angel. We know Tinubu and Lagos...he is not a Saint...and his followers are not blind.

ablejesus26:

And You picked tinubu I guess?? grin

Its very important to know and understand the various political institutions this people rally with,this is one big problems We continue to face with the electorates.

I asked one APC nigga to tell me the psychological and ideological standings of APC as a political party and how they hence affect the affairs and lives of the Country, He does not even understand that political parties should bear ideologies, to him like many other this is plainly a my candidate, my party must Win thing.

I stood with LP bcus I am sold out to the foundational ideology of social justice of Lp World wide.

Some of You think this Lp movement is just a Nigerian thing. Search for LP UK created 1900 and maybe You can understand why its important to have a people's movement to challenge this evil hearted fifth columnist We have for leaders.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Politicstoday: 9:23am On Jan 11
Daniel bwala has gone to his vomit, he’s another ffk in the making. 🙉🙉🙉🙉
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Iamanoited: 11:10am On Jan 11
BWALA IS A PESSIMIST.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Iamanoited: 11:11am On Jan 11
BWALA IS A PESSIMIST. IGNORE HIS VIEWS.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Notasyouthink: 3:23pm On Jan 11
Goodvibes007:

Atiku would rob the country blind, and if Peter Obi's record is anything to go by considering the way he governed Anambra and the Pandora mess he dipped his hands into, then nothing is going to change. Going by their last record of governance, Tinubu was the best candidate among the leading 4 contenders
Where is that his best in this his current administration? Somebody that doesn't have history is the one you are calling best.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Bobloco: 2:15pm On Apr 29
Bwala needs to be reminded of this
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by haffaze777(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29
I don't like unstable being at all,reasons I don't like people like reno omokri, fani femi kayode,bwala and Peter Obi, you can't just trust the people because they will say one thing in the morning and another things in the afternoon,in the evening they can even claim dump and said they've never utter a word since they were born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.