Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala (25520 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Peter Obi that stole money into Pandora account is the one that has something to offer
Please whose money did he steal and till date he has not had his days with EFCC or any other antigraft agency? At least EFCC should have invited him for questioning or prosecute him for lounging people's money into tax Haven. Surprisingly he wasn't the only name in the Pandora papers. Two of Tinubu's family is also there. Bagudu, Sani Bello and many Nigerians are also there, including Otedola, Mike Adenuga. All these people are also thieves to reprobate minds. This is money he said he has kept in tax Haven before he even became governor and he has challenged one that can claim he added any Kobo to it after he became governor to sue him but till date none has challenged him. You people should stop spreading lie just to hang him. At least that should have formed part of issues his political enemies should have raised during electioneering period but none raised it.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Cromagnon: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by ChristianMuslim: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Confirm..No be lie.. FACT.. even 1000years Nothing go sup.. that man is just after making few people rich.. Nepotism at the highest order
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Cromagnon: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enugurangers:

All the current crop of politicians do not have the mental capacity to deliver Nigeria. From Atiku to Peter Obi to Kwakwanso to Tinubu.
They do
It's the motivation /will /incentive (take your pick) they lack
Their mental capacity is on point when it comes to solving their problems ( building mansions and buying posh cars and private jets,latest phones, acquiring sugar babies )
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by seunayantokun(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Na the maths there me I no understand. The post says 31.8 per cent of his first term. 7 months out of 48 months cannot be 31.8% o. That should be 14.58%. Abeg, make someone teach us maths o

1 Like

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by onuman: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Because Muhammadu Buhari with his Fula dealt seriously bad blow against Nigeria.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by onuman: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2023
kettykin:

Tinubu does not have the mental capacity to deliver Nigeria

But during the presidential election campaign, we all saw Tinubu's failing mental health. Yet, ethno-religious bigots brought Tinubu to preside over Nigeria.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by BeeNG3: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2023
God will shame you
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by deji17: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/26/even-if-you-give-tinubu-30-years-nothing-will-work-daniel-bwala/

How is 8/48 months equals 30 %? And this guy calls himself a lawyer? I wonder who will hire this olodo opportunist to defend him or her in court.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Crokky: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2023
It's 16 .6 % of his time, his calculations are wrong how can 8 months in 48 months be over 30 %
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Onliie(m): 2:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Olodo, how is 8 months 31.8% of 4 years?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Yestogood: 3:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

Buhari is, was, and will be the worst.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Yestogood: 3:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Alexis11:

Lol stop stressing yourself, election defeat is not easy to handle I tell you cheesy.... you become extremely unreasonable and criticize everything. I've been there so I understand how the pain of my candidate losing an election feels. grin

Hopefully they will be alright soon because Tinubu has 8 long years. cool

Whenever you prognosticate over a mortal being, always add "by the grace of God."

If God wants Tinubu forgotten by tomorrow morning, it's done.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Danchibez: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2023
kettykin:

I know for sure Atiku would have done better than Tinubu, Atiku woul have hired experts and given them the mandate to solve the Nigerian puzzle.
Obi as a successful business owner would have outsourced and consulted the best brains world wide and would have kept shuffling options until about 3 out of 10 options are successful.

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians , figures don't lie , he who has no history has no future

U nail it
When a known criminal is in power, don't expect success and progress, rather dooms
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by MasterTeeUSA: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2023
we are not spending $.15billion per month on fuel subsidy. Sometimes you cant appreciate problems averted....ask Ghana

lexy2014:
that is not what I asked you.

the 8months he has spent, how has he fared and how has Nigeria moved forward?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by 7arrows: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/26/even-if-you-give-tinubu-30-years-nothing-will-work-daniel-bwala/

You are 100% correct here. Cause he does have the solution. Him and those around him are all there for selfish interest. So it can't work.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Abiliboi: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2023
Gbam! Gbama! Gbamus!
That drugman is a scrotal sac
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Sorry I'm yet to belive Nigeria is not faring well because the rot in the system is not a day fix rot ok so removing subsidy I knew all these will happen but no two ways to it subsidy must be remove its of no use to common man. No pain no gain bro.

Mr man no magician can fix the rot in the system over night so I'm sorry I had prepared for these since. In addition, to this those sour losers who could have moved on and wish Nigerans well are doing everything possible to make things never works forgetting its not Tinubu who will suffers it but the masses they claim they are fakingly fighting for.
Please stop all these theories of yours. Removal of subsidy was the most wicked thing to have done by Tinubu. The effects are well known by the blind and the deaf even before its removal, because it is a well known fact that it would surely affect every facet of life. It's only in Nigeria government punish the generality because of the few in the society. Why was it difficult for the government to tame the few that are manipulating the destinies of the nation? I don't want to hear they are more powerful than the government because if anyone claim they are more powerful than the system, then, it means you people are saying they can overthrow the government at anytime.

Whether you like to hear this or not, no serious government punish her citizens for the sake of the few in the society and thereby inflict monumental injuries on them. Government only shift her responsibility to the citizenry, that's all I see in this subsidy removal. Every reasonable government do first thing first and not do the last thing first. Why putting the horse before the cat? Why not fix all the refineries first, which would have ordinarily fizzle out the subsidy we are talking about. Or was it not because they take crude oil out to refine and bring fuel back that birth subsidy regime?

You now see the foolery of the government, they are now wasting over trillion of naira to cushion the effect of their policy, which has no bearing on the effects that the policy summersault had caused. Or has it reduced prices of goods and services in the markets? Capital NO. Or the people fairing better after sharing trillion of palliative? Same Capital NO.

You people don't concern the standard of living of average Nigerians but always make submission out of blues. See now what the policy has caused, further deep the country into poverty and if care is not taken, the number may increase because prices are getting higher everyday, because we are not a producing country. We depend on virtually everything and that Is why it would be difficult for our leaders to control that because they don't control market.

You need to also stop pointing accusing fingers on imaginary people and don't think you love the country more than those you are accusing as losers that don't want good for the country. I want to put it to you that many of them even want the good of the country more than you because many of you are doing all this because of politics or backing you have for a particular person or the other and not because of love or patriotism for the country.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Tzar(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2023
I agree only partially with Bwala's statement.
Nigeria will NEVER work because Tinubu just like every Nigerian living in Nigeria is lazy, biased, selfish, entitled, corrupt, ungodly and narcissistic.
You all sabotage one another on the alter of tribalism, religion, class and political affiliation, then mindlessly point your incredibly dirty and leprotic fingers at others for destroying the country.
I have never seen a more godless and hypocritical people on planet earth!
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by RosyIsBlessed: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2023
It's so obvious.

He has no mindset to make Nigeria any better.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by omoharry(f): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2023
kettykin:

I know for sure Atiku would have done better than Tinubu, Atiku woul have hired experts and given them the mandate to solve the Nigerian puzzle.
Obi as a successful business owner would have outsourced and consulted the best brains world wide and would have kept shuffling options until about 3 out of 10 options are successful.

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians , figures don't lie , he who has no history has no future
Pls stopped vouching for politicians ooo! Not until you see them at work B4 you wil know if they are capable or not.
It's as if there is one evil spirit In that Aso Rock that changes our leaders .
Anyway, I hope the Agbados are having it good! They must not complain ooo!
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by IfnobeGod20: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2023
coputa:
I will answer only number one and two of your questions because they are the only ones that a bit logical.

Nigerians are over reacting to the removal of the fuel subsidy as they no longer see the future gains it will bring,all they want to to bring it back.

The removal of fuel subsidy wiii make Nigeria a better country because those billions that is paid to those fuel importers can be saved and used to build critical infrastructure like the refineries.

If the refineries start working at full capacity, market forces will now determine the price of fuel and the price will go down ditto goods and services.

Federal government paid 50% transport fare of travellers this yuletide season to lesson the burden on travellers

It's not all government expenses that is budgeted for, some fall under contingencies that need urgent attention
Why running away from your shadows? lexy2014 asked a critical question but you're trying to dodge them. So far so good, what has been the benefit of removal of subsidy to the ordinary citizen on the street? As the removal alleviate the poor suffering or compound it? If you know the curses they are raining on Tinubu everywhere even by people that went under the sun to vote him, you will not exert your energy defending the indefensible. The removal of subsidy was ill conceived. Revamping of refineries would have ordinarily fizzled the subsidy away and not make it look as if those cabal are more powerful than the government. How would few people misdeed be heap on the majority? Hope you're aware that the new statistics have deep the Nigeria to more poverty just because of this subsidy removal? These people that are deep into poverty, over 100 million of them, you still need another policy to bring them out of this poverty line. You're running away from one problem but deep your citizens to another one, that is even more dangerous.
You people need to start thinking out of the box and not just following like zombie whatever they dishes out to you. Think things out by yourself.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by dikings(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Ee sure me sey. Nothing Good can ever come out from tinubu's regime. We warned you all but tribalism and bigotry blinded your eyes. Lets all eat our agbado in peace. grin
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Neyopumpin13: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria
worst thing to happen to omo Alaigbo nation
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by remi2good: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:

This is 2023/2024, your victim mentality is stale, rise up from past defeats and be a man, your kids should not grow up seeing you crying like those before you. President Tinubu gave 50% transport discount to interstate transport companies and all the beneficiaries were ibos. You can not be a leader with a defeatist mentality.
you sound so dumb with this 50% discount and how Igbos are the beneficiaries, and it shows you're clueless too
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by lexy2014: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
we are not spending $.15billion per month on fuel subsidy. Sometimes you cant appreciate problems averted....ask Ghana

1. the 8months he has spent, how has he fared?

2. how has Nigeria moved forward?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by pafra(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

Are we better off as a country not paying that amount?

The amount have been saved since it was not spent right? What visible impact can you mentioned that the money saved have been used for this past seven months?

What economic policies have the president put in place that could revive the economy in his seven years in aso rock?

Did you say we should appreciate the problem averted? How about the problem cause by this policy that is pushing more people into poverty, hungar, death etc.

Buhari was paying the subside can you compare both which was better?
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by HRMK: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2023
DANIEL BWALA IS A POLITICAL JOBBER JUMPING FROM ONE PARTY TO THE OTHER!HE IS POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT!!
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jeyun: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
worst thing to happen to omo Alaigbo nation
u mean to say imo alagbon? Your mumu for this forum enh na only your ma.... Menstrual flow blood go fit cleans am.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jayhome24: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please stop all these theories of yours. Removal of subsidy was the most wicked thing to have done by Tinubu. The effects are well known by the blind and the deaf even before its removal, because it is a well known fact that it would surely affect every facet of life. It's only in Nigeria government punish the generality because of the few in the society. Why was it difficult for the government to tame the few that are manipulating the destinies of the nation? I don't want to hear they are more powerful than the government because if anyone claim they are more powerful than the system, then, it means you people are saying they can overthrow the government at anytime.

Whether you like to hear this or not, no serious government punish her citizens for the sake of the few in the society and thereby inflict monumental injuries on them. Government only shift her responsibility to the citizenry, that's all I see in this subsidy removal. Every reasonable government do first thing first and not do the last thing first. Why putting the horse before the cat? Why not fix all the refineries first, which would have ordinarily fizzle out the subsidy we are talking about. Or was it not because they take crude oil out to refine and bring fuel back that birth subsidy regime?

You now see the foolery of the government, they are now wasting over trillion of naira to cushion the effect of their policy, which has no bearing on the effects that the policy summersault had caused. Or has it reduced prices of goods and services in the markets? Capital NO. Or the people fairing better after sharing trillion of palliative? Same Capital NO.

You people don't concern the standard of living of average Nigerians but always make submission out of blues. See now what the policy has caused, further deep the country into poverty and if care is not taken, the number may increase because prices are getting higher everyday, because we are not a producing country. We depend on virtually everything and that Is why it would be difficult for our leaders to control that because they don't control market.

You need to also stop pointing accusing fingers on imaginary people and don't think you love the country more than those you are accusing as losers that don't want good for the country. I want to put it to you that many of them even want the good of the country more than you because many of you are doing all this because of politics or backing you have for a particular person or the other and not because of love or patriotism for the country.

If you finished wasting your time and data pls let me know but one thing I'm assuring you is Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you can't do anything about it. By 2027 we will vote for him again and again so better don't waste more of your energy and data because it will change nothing....

Take it leave it 4+4 =8 and that is it. Atiku and Gringory thief will never rule Nigeria in their lifetime it is a promise and we mean business on this if even Tinub dies(Good fobid) Shetima will step in and carry on till 2031.

As I said earlier don't waste you energy or data the deal is done and sealed better go and look for something to do now before its too late. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by DaRuud(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2023

Re: Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala by Jeyun: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2023
coputa:
Every nigerian with his cat n dog hates Tinubu because of the fuel subsidy removal with it's attendant high prices of goods and services.

People like you want billions to be paid monthly to few economic saboteurs who call themselves fuel importers without any move to repair our moribund refineries.

This can continue till eternity because the cabals don't want the refineries to be fixed,so that the economy will gradually stabilize because oil runs the nigeria economy.

These cabals have planted moles in the government to distabilize it positive economic revamping.

Yes,no government, no matter how proactive it is can follow up 100% all it's appointees, that's why in economic growth and development we need patriotic people.

Fuel subsidy removal is an hecullen decision which past administrations shy away from because they lack the political will power.
the question still remains were is the money from subcide removal? Is it not the same cabal that are benefiting from it? What is the difference? Has the life of the common man change ever since the removal? The poor keep getting poorer the cabal keeps getting richer and sharing the same subcide money within them and keep laughing at u. The difference is the subcide money shifted from entering John's pocket to Ahmed pocket it still doesn't benefit the ordinary Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Are Nigerian Youths Actually Lazy? / New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.