Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience (42623 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
This one is a Celebrity?!! Lol!

Naija people and their penchant for exalting and elevating nonsense and mediocrity.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Cocolatti(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Before nko?
No be item 7 you be?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by XAUBulls: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

How can a girlfriend to Dr Festus Fadeyi (google him) go to Dubai for runs

Sha na billions she never chop
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by XAUBulls: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Lol funny Nigeria celebrity. Meanwhile, Nigerians react as media personality, Toke Makinwa attends COP28 with president Bola Tinubu and other world leaders in Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGQfDpoTWcw?si=g8nOHqEkWWGNl7b_
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by ppogba: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
jmoore:
Is there any audio/video/posts by her years ago before the summit where she spoke extensively on climate change issues? If none, the suspicion is right.

Shey na brain wey make-up full na hin go discuss cllimate issues extensively?

It will be far easier for Buhari to discuss Nuclear and Atomic energy than Toke to do what you expected.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by villagereporter(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

That means she's chopable, had the tendency to be chopped like appetiser or dessert by our looting politicians grin

But wait, wetin she find go there in the first place?? Was the event for every Toms and Jerrys??

She go do tha oza room for Dubai.

Her colleagues don dey envy her

Olosho dey disguise.

Politicians dey chop life with poor peoples’ money.

Followers wan die because of crumbs.

Nigeria naa cruise 🚢

4 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by OfeAchi: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
angry

Well, her kpekus must really be tasty.
I heard certain politicians who has devoured her, giving testimony of how tight, wet and succulent her merchandise were.

One of my goals for 2024 is to save up to 2 million, then invite her over for a chit chat. We could probably Netflix and chill in my deluxe 2bed apartment. cool
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
ppogba:

Shey na brain wey make-up full na hin go discuss cllimate issues extensively?

It will be far easier for Buhari to discuss Nuclear and Atomic energy than Toke to do what you expected.

why are u people wicked like this? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Remind us what you went there to do

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by villagereporter(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

But honestly, Toke Makinwa is far richer than to be sent to Dubai by a sugar daddy.. Toke Makinwa can even send people Dubai

Bros shey dis one naa joke abi sarcasm.
You can be sure she go service them for oda room.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Indispensable85(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Before nkor? Mtcheeeew
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by jaxxy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
This girl should respect herself now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Sincerely, this woman is a symbol of STRENGTH. Many wouldn't have been able to move on with their lives since that episode lots would have committed sucide. May God continue to bless her and us and forgive us all.

Forgive you and who? Are you this classless?

Take ya black ass and get dafuq jor!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by creativehubb: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's because you have never offered any brains, just your body parts is all you have been offering.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by SAMBARRY: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
grin
Senior 0losho.... grin the hustle is real

If ash@wo no die, dey pant no go rest 🥒🥒👙👙
pepper body she's well travelled and exposed to people you will never have access to so keep your bitter envy in check
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by villagereporter(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Sincerely, this woman is a symbol of STRENGTH. Many wouldn't have been able to move on with their lives since that episode lots would have committed sucide. May God continue to bless her and us and forgive us all.

She dey use our oyel money cruise you dey talk say make we move on. Ahbeg you be vehicle ni? Don’t let me vex with uoooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by johnog4sure: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

pls tell us what she went to do in Dubai?

are you saying that Dr Festus Fadeyi is now her source of income because she is his girlfriend?

which billions has she "chopped"?

na so them de see the billion chop? why u never chop the billions?
no mind them, very incoherent people, to think properly dey hard dem

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Bahamas95(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
If not for makeup you won't even bother to look at some Nigerian ladies twice.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by ppogba: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
She is extremely shameless to even say this out.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
villagereporter:

She dey use our oyel money cruise you dey talk say make we move on. Ahbeg you be vehicle ni? Don’t let me vex with uoooooo grin

Tiwa Savage is the one on my mind. grin Got carried away.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MarketDispatch: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

But wait, wetin she find go there in the first place?? Was the event for every Toms and Jerrys??

What is item 7 on an agenda? Someone probably took her a long as item 7

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by TWoods(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Funny. She spends a lot of time complaining about the backlash but doesn’t tell us exactly what she claims to have accomplished at COP28.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Modified: Tiwa Savage is the one on my mind. grin Got carried away. luminouz

Lol...ok
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by VaginaAcademic: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
By thirsty irresponsible men
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
OfeAchi:
angry

Well, her kpekus must really be tasty.
I heard certain politicians who has devoured her, giving testimony of how tight, wet and succulent her merchandise were.

One of my goals for 2024 is to save up to 2 million, then invite her over for a chit chat. We could probably Netflix and chill in my deluxe 2bed apartment. cool
so you will use your brain and sweat to work and instead of thinking of investment or family,you want to spend it on sex for someone who will not give a damn about you after she has collected money.do you think at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by saysoo: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Babinski: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

pls tell us what she went to do in Dubai?

are you saying that Dr Festus Fadeyi is now her source of income because she is his girlfriend?

which billions has she "chopped"?

na so them de see the billion chop? why u never chop the billions?

Do not mind the uninformed young man or woman. Everyone that is informed knew that Fadeyi ran into troubles waters years ago with his Pan Ocean Group being indebted to AMCON to the tube of over N 200 Billion. Some of his major assets have already been seized and the man is no longer himself. Toke's mansion in Banana Island gifted to her by Fadeyi was also seized.

Toke had no business being in Dubai for COP28 except as some people rightly observed she was item 7. Attending as a consort of one or more of the politicians.

https://amcon.com.ng/news-story.php?n=58

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/09/oil-magnate-festus-fadeyis-myriad-of-troubles?amp=1

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/27/oil-tycoon-festus-fadeyi-remains-in-his-cocoon?amp=1

6 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
wetin u be b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) / Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.