Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! (251 Views)

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / A Sincere Apology Letter To Manchester United And Arsenal Fans. / Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by KlassicJ: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
@shezzman

I am writing to publicly apologize for the initial allegations I made against @Shezzman.
I understand that my words have caused you a great deal of pain and distress for you to reach out and help clear the air.Despite taking several hours,you stood by me till all my money was paid in full.
Such a hrt is divine and I am deeply sorry for all I said.
I want to take full responsibility for my actions and the hurtful words I said. I realize that my words were wrong and I should have tried reaching out before calling you out.
I want to make it clear that @Shezzman is a man of great integrity that should not be doubted.
I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and to repair the image I have dented.
Am So sorry Man.
Sincerely

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by HugeElephant(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
KlassicJ:
@shezzman

I am writing to publicly apologize for the initial allegations I made against @Shezzman.
I understand that my words have caused you a great deal of pain and distress for you to reach out and help clear the air.Despite taking several hours,you stood by me till all my money was paid in full.
I want to take full responsibility for my actions and the hurtful words I said. I realize that my words were wrong and I should have tried reaching out before calling you out.
I want to make it clear that @Shezzman is a man of great integrity that should not be doubted.
I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and to repair the image I have dented.
Am So sorry Man.
Sincerely
Have they credited and refund you
Re: A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by KlassicJ: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yes they have.
Not even refund but all the money I have accumulated with the bonus.
All thanks to @Shezzman.
Re: A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by samesta(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10
KlassicJ:
@shezzman

Am So sorry Man.
Sincerely

Because you made a post calling suyabet scam they now hurried and pay you does not make them clean. You are not supposed to shout first for them to pay you. The system is supposed to be automated but theirs is not. What about many who has similar problem and have not made noise but waiting for their money to come. What a betting site that after registration promises N2000 and you won't see the money and you now have to chat with customer care and ate promising you that it would drop later and for some days in has not reflected, this is just bonus that has withdrawal condition. People beware other betting sites are not like this. It's a no for me
Re: A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by Shezzman: 8:10pm On Jan 10
You got it wrong actually....
samesta:

Because you made a post calling suyabet scam they now hurried and pay you does not make them clean. You are not supposed to shout first for them to pay you. The system is supposed to be automated but theirs is not. What about many who has similar problem and have not made noise but waiting for their money to come. What a betting site that after registration promises N2000 and you won't see the money and you now have to chat with customer care and ate promising you that it would drop later and for some days in has not reflected, this is just bonus that has withdrawal condition. People beware other betting sites are not like this. It's a no for me
Re: A Sincere Apology To @shezzman!!! by samesta(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10
Shezzman:
You got it wrong actually....
The term you got it wrong is a vague statement that doesn't address anything.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. / From 800 Naira To #8,000 Via VFL: This Is Why We Remain The BEST SPORT Traders! / There Are Only So Many Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.