Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match (57580 Views)

Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha In Celebrity Boxing Match / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Aquila99: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I think they are organizing another fight with portable and a different celebrity soon.

With little more training, that Portable can defeat most Nigerian artists.

Especially those wey don rip am before. Coz that was his motivation for winning the bout.

Make he try Fight Killz "Ikechukwu". I wan see something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Karleb(m): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2023
two ugly looking nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by 07kjb: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

thats true....yorubas have this natural tenacity thing....

Na script fight make una stop this rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by madscientist88(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2023
boxing is about three things:
1.patience
2.strength
3.focus
by the way was there any doping test for this match? lol?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by masterflowx(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Portable defeated him blue and black and not by fluke.

I think Portable have more endurance than Charles Okocha and seems to be more on target than Charles.

If Portable blow have more power, he would have knocked Charles Okocha to the ground patapata without him rising again because the amount of punches he landed on Okocha head is enough to do the damage.

Dey play, you hear.
Potable was fighting like sango area boys.
Referee shouldn't have allowed Potable to be carrying Charles in that manner. For goodness sake, they're not fighting gidigbo fight nau.
On a normal group, Charles will beat Potable blue and black.
He was even showing boxing technique than Potable.
Note: I'm a Yoruba man and I have a friend on the stadium that was sharing the video during the fight.

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by orohbirodeysmel: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2023
KosiGee:

I give it to portable but what they did in there wasnโ€™t boxing. Both men were throwing hands like two angry ladies trying to rip off hair attachments from each others head.
Portable appeared more confident and has potential to improve.
Charles shouldnโ€™t be getting himself in celebrity boxing. His muscles and physique are there to decorate and aid his skits.

You people are missing the point. That's not a real fight that's why they were throwing hands in the air instead of real punching. And it was scripted that Portable will win. There will be a rematch that Charles Okocha will win. Then another celebrity will come up to challenge him...Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg first planned this sort of boxing match before Charles copied it and involved Portable. It was Charles Okocha's idea

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by AcuraZDX: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You people are missing the point. That's not a real fight that's why they were throwing hands in the air instead of real punching. And it was scripted that Portable will win. They there will be a rematch that Charles Okocha will win. Then another celebrity will come up to challenge him...Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg first planned this sort of boxing match before Charles copied it and involved Portable. It was Charles Okocha's idea

Allow tribal bigots see something to masturbate with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2023
Ah! We won't here the last of this...shocked

Even though this na stunt from the two, Charles for no allow am win 'cause this guy no go let us rest now grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by DaTruths: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Maybe they switched names before the match began..because how on earth would portable beat Charles?? Forget keenly abeg, dat one na English.. grin

But well sha, its a regulated fight no be gidigbogidigbo fight sad

Scripted match, if you know Boxing you would see it at first glance.

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Aldol: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
I talk am here that Portable will win na the script...Now... Charles Okocha will be going about saying..." I was robbed...I want my rematch" grin grin

They will organize another rematch by Easter..
and Charles will win that one...

Seeing people saying Amala over Akpu, talking all sorts of shits, trying to bring in tribal sentiments shows how stupid many folks are on this platform. Two celebrities who are made for life came together and devised a means to Cashout from their fans full-time and you people are here spewing trash.

It was Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg that wanted to enter the ring, before sharp guy Charles Okocha brought the idea home
We sabi your type. If it was Charles that won,your tone would have been different. instead of this defense you are coming up with. You and your likes would have filled up this thread with 'Yoruba are cowards, Ibos are warriors and the likes. So stfu and accept defeat

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by orohbirodeysmel: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Aldol:

We sabi your type. If it was Charles that won,your tone would have been different. instead of this defense you are coming up with. You and your likes would have filled up this thread with 'Yoruba are cowards, Ibos are warriors and the likes. So stfu and accept defeat

Taa get out. I talk am here 2 days ago, before the fight that it will end in a draw or Portable will win. You know nothing, no be Charles Okocha organized the fight himself...you think everyone is a like you...

3 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by HugeElephant(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2023
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! When will we have our own contest? I wan send someone to coma.
grin grin
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2023
I watched the video and Charles disappointed me, I don't know if he was clowning around but nigga was fighting like a slay queen. ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Toluwanise247(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2023
I donโ€™t like portable but has he beat this guy sweet my body โ€ฆ.. portable is one of the underrated celebrities in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by owolabi5: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2023
grin
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Hurbashola(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Wow
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Tonididdyx: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2023
I'm 10000001% in support of settling beefs this way not that " I be 001...i get money pass you BS"

Come street make we flex muscles.

In this note, I nominate BB/Davido!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by chacoonder(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2023
LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by GABRIEL6036: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Na that lady i dey look with big water melon grin grin cheesy cheesy boob no go kill me

3 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Tonididdyx: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2023
madscientist88:
boxing is about three things:
1.patience
2.strength
3.focus
by the way was there any doping test for this match? lol?

You too like vawulence... How you expect these kids to survive one round without....

3 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by tollyboy5(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations to Portable

Portables na real street guy, unlike Charles Okocha.

I would want the organizers of tournament to organize another boxing match that will be between Portable ( King of Zazu) and Pastor Odumeje (The lion himself)

Since Odumeje is the battle, the lion and bahose.
Lol you want my man of war to finish portable embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Vinnie2000(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Two Funny Guys.

So Charles Okocha is not Phenomenal sef'. sad sad

No Accolades given to him? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Brugo(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Typical of his people.

Big mouth, big body. But he still collected wotowoto.

Thatโ€™s how they lost that small war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulations to him, Potable & drama, na 5 & 6.

The guy get brain no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Splashme: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Blaze14k: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Lol Charles don fall in hand portable go finish am online๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by PepeXKermit: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2023
So charles okocha no sabi fight? Hahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by DSoj(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Useless blogger. U knew the venue but didnt go to do ur own coverage but will steal the viral short clip and add ur uselss voice over
Lazy useless jobless blogger.

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Vinnie2000(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I'm 10000001% in support of settling beefs this way not that " I be 001...i get money pass you BS"

Come street make we flex muscles.

In this note, I nominate BB/Davido!

Na Wahala u dey Find.๐Ÿ˜

BurnaBoy vs Davido
Don Jazzy vs Olamide
Niniola vs her sister, Teni Makanaki.๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™‚

BurnaBoy go Beat Fats comot for Davido body.
While Don Jazzy go finish Olamide.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

The Naija Music Industry go Just SCATTER. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by FireUpNow(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Who is the promoter please?
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Autobot05: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2023
They made their money โ€ฆ I donโ€™t see this as an actual fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.